What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (18 Viewers)

12/ppr 1/2/3/1/1/1/flex

gave: Dixon and enunwa

got: Ben watson

dixon and enunwa were cut considerations and with Hunter henry out I needed a te. This guy has Collins so I figured he was my only real trade partner, offered Dixon/buck allen but he wanted Quincy. Frees up a roster spot and I really think Watson has a swan song year in NO. 

12/ppr 1/2/3/1/1/1/flex

dixon and enunwa were cut considerations and with Hunter henry out I needed a te. This guy has Collins so I figured he was my only real trade partner, offered Dixon/buck allen but he wanted Quincy. Frees up a roster spot and I really think Watson has a swan song year in NO. 
I think I value Dixon more than that.  How deep are your rosters?

10 Team PPR Dynasty with IDP

Team A trades A Cooper, 3.3

Team B trades 1.8, 3.9
Yeah I'm in agreement with what's been said already. Even in a 10 team league Cooper should get more. I find it hard to believe team B was able to trade up round 3 as well. I almost expect that to be backwards, but even then I'd still dislike it

I thought I sold Cooper short (Cooper, Hooper, late 2nd, late 2nd for James Washington, Very early 1st, and Jonnu Smith) 

Last edited by a moderator:
Team A gives: Ito Smith, Geronimo Allison

Team B gives: Chase Edmonds, John Kelly

Non-ppr, Team A owns David Johnson but is also stacked at RB. 

Just to clarify in the Hunt trade I dealt a 2019 1st not 1.1 ( could turn out to be ) but was just saying it suck and be my luck IF it turned out to be 1.1

Gianluca said:
Prob just overpaid for Kareem Hunt but idc...

Team A trades Derrius Guice/Marshawn Lynch/Christian Kirk/2019 1st

Team B trades Kareem Hunt/Spencer Ware/Tyrell Williams/2019 3rd

Russ/Ben/Baker

DJ/Hunt/Sony/Ware/Jaylen/Chase

Keenan/DAdams/Tyreek/Diggs/Crowder/Tre’Quan/Tyrell

Engram/Kittle
I have no problem with this...Hunt has a chance to be a legit #1 FF RB on a good offense for years to come...there are not many of those and if an opportunity comes to get one you need to step up...as for what you gave up...Guice just had an ACL and is out for a year and who knows how he will be next year...it could be two years from now until he is productive and now you don't have to worry about that, Lynch is nearing the end of his career and is an OK fantasy RB but you can live without him, Kirk looks like he could be a real good one but you are not hurting at all at WR and while I hate giving up future #1's you do have a year to get one back and I like the fact you did add a #3...if Hunt proves to be the player he looked like last year I think you are gonna be very happy with this move...a backfield of DJ/Hunt is a fantastic foundation and as I look at the rest of your roster it makes me like it even more...all your RBs, WRs and TEs are very young so you are not in a position where you are mortgaging the future...the more I look at this the more I like it... 

King of the Jungle said:
All leagues are different. In my league I usually have to overpay for guys I want. I would be happy giving what you gave to get Hunt. Your team looks good enough to win now so go for it. Who knows what Guice would have been this year.....and who knows what Guice will be after rehabbing from a major injury. Lynch is a one year asset, Kirk may never be more than Tyrell, and the pick is the difference in cost. Give me Hunt.
You're undervaluing Kirk.  Guice could be equal to Hunt by mid-season 2019.  The first won't be high.

Yeah I'm in agreement with what's been said already. Even in a 10 team league Cooper should get more. I find it hard to believe team B was able to trade up round 3 as well. I almost expect that to be backwards, but even then I'd still dislike it

I thought I sold Cooper short (Cooper, Hooper, late 2nd, late 2nd for James Washington, Very early 1st, and Jonnu Smith) 
I was Team B. I've never been a Cooper fan, but at this price, I couldn't say no. He's got to have a better year than last, for a number of reasons. Even if he ends up 70/950/6, I'll be happy. 

I was looking at picking up Sutton in the draft if I wouldn't have made this trade. Moving up in the third is just icing on the cake. 

12 team PPR Dynasty League.

Team A trades Aaron Jones and Stephen Anderson

for

Team B trades Keelan Cole and Dallas Goedhert
Keelan and Dalls, by a lot

10 Team PPR Dynasty with IDP

Team A trades A Cooper, 3.3

Team B trades 1.8, 3.9
Cooper fairly easily for me

12/ppr 1/2/3/1/1/1/flex

With no context, I like Enunwa the most in this deal. But given the context I can see the reasoning behind this

Team A gives: Ito Smith, Geronimo Allison

Team B gives: Chase Edmonds, John Kelly

Non-ppr, Team A owns David Johnson but is also stacked at RB. 
Edmonds side

I was Team B. I've never been a Cooper fan, but at this price, I couldn't say no. He's got to have a better year than last, for a number of reasons. Even if he ends up 70/950/6, I'll be happy. 

I was looking at picking up Sutton in the draft if I wouldn't have made this trade. Moving up in the third is just icing on the cake. 
I wouldn't be able to say no to that deal either. I was in a similar situation with getting Jordan Howard. I turned around and flipped him in less than 24 hours. Nice deal you got! 

Just to clarify in the Hunt trade I dealt a 2019 1st not 1.1 ( could turn out to be ) but was just saying it suck and be my luck IF it turned out to be 1.1
I would side with the over-payed crowd. You basically traded 3 1st round picks for Hunt. You probably could have gotten someone better than Hunt for that price. I think once you see who is at your 1st pick and how good Guice can be next year I think you'll regret it. I see Guice as someone who can out perform Hunt, but we won't know for over a year. Best of luck this year, hope you win it all. 

I would side with the over-payed crowd. You basically traded 3 1st round picks for Hunt. You probably could have gotten someone better than Hunt for that price. I think once you see who is at your 1st pick and how good Guice can be next year I think you'll regret it. I see Guice as someone who can out perform Hunt, but we won't know for over a year. Best of luck this year, hope you win it all. 
I might not have Hunt for long. In deep talks with the Saquon owner. He’s willing to deal SB for KH but we’re discussing what else has to be included. Thankful for the opportunity of having a chance at Saquon. Fingers crossed lol

I'm a big fan of Guice but it's easy to say that without actually putting numbers to it.

Hunt rushed for 1,327-8 and caught 53 passes for 455 yards and 3 more TDs. If Guice ever puts up a season of 1,800 yards and 11 TDs that would be more than we can expect.

12 man ppr Superflex 

gave - baldwin, Thielen, burton

got - obj and Hunter Henry 

gave - Wallace, Williams (Ingram owner), 4.01

got - Edelman 

Doesn't really mean much what they were drafted at months ago IMO. Guice was the 1.2 in most and while I still value him there, many have moved him down to a mid 1st. Kirk was a borderline 1st rounder in many leagues. In May, he went 1.11 in one of mine and 2.1 in another and other WR's have jumped him since then. He's got an extremely strong team on paper so that '19 1st should be pretty late. If I were to call that the 1.4, the 1.10 & the 2.01 for Hunt, that sounds cheap for Hunt.

Edit: And we're leaving Tyrell out completely. Honestly I love both Guice and Hunt and own them in different leagues so I can see both sides, even trade for me.

I'm a big fan of Guice but it's easy to say that without actually putting numbers to it.

Hunt rushed for 1,327-8 and caught 53 passes for 455 yards and 3 more TDs. If Guice ever puts up a season of 1,800 yards and 11 TDs that would be more than we can expect.
True. I agree. I just remember that he was on fire for the first 5 games and the last 4 games, but the middle was very ho-hum. Can't play the Chargers every week

A lot of things I don't like: New QB. New starting WR. Ware is back. A lot of changes over there, where Hunt may not be needed to win them games. Might be more games of weeks 6-13 rather than the others. who knows. :shrug:  but you're right; Hunt has at least done it once, Guice hasn't done it at all. I'd be thrilled with 1800/11 from Guice. However, I think the drop from Hunt to Guice isn't worth Kirk and another 1st

Doesn't really mean much what they were drafted at months ago IMO. Guice was the 1.2 in most and while I still value him there, many have moved him down to a mid 1st. Kirk was a borderline 1st rounder in many leagues. In May, he went 1.11 in one of mine and 2.1 in another and other WR's have jumped him since then. He's got an extremely strong team on paper so that '19 1st should be pretty late. If I were to call that the 1.4, the 1.10 & the 2.01 for Hunt, that sounds cheap for Hunt.

Edit: And we're leaving Tyrell out completely. Honestly I love both Guice and Hunt and own them in different leagues so I can see both sides, even trade for me.
Not a big fan of Tyrell... he's about WR4 on that team at this point. He's WR65 in dynasty rankings. 
If we adjust for today's value, I'd agree that value might be about right. However, I think Kirk was drafted higher due to the idea that he would be WR2 in that offense. He has since dropped not because of bad reports, but rather more glowing reviews of other rookie WRs. I still think Kirk holds 1st round value, especially now that he's in the running to start. 

Calling it 1.4, 1.10, 2.1 for Hunt makes it look better, I admit. I guess I just see some big potential out of Kirk and Guice long term, more than Hunt potentially. 

12 team PPR TE premium

Team A gives Gurley, John Kelly

Team B gives Nuk, Aaron Jones
All depends on what the rosters look like...Hopkins and Gurley are both top of line...in a deal like this Jones and Kelly don’t mean much to me...it is all about roster construction and how big of a hole these two fill and/or leave...

PPR

Team A gave Gerald Everett

Team B gave Trent Taylor & 2019 3rd

Team A is good at TE w/Gronk, Goedert, Cook & Butt
Give me the #3...with Gurley, Cooks, Kupp and Woods there a lot has to happen for Everett to become fantasy relevant and even in a best case scenario how much can he blow up...I think that 3 will be a better asset...picks like that can be the final piece in making a bigger deal...

12 team PPR

Gave:  Golladay and Fitzgerald

Got: Penny and Gallup

i have tons of WRs and was desperate for RB help
Penny...Golladay and Gallup are around a wash and while Fitz is a legend it is a no brainer in Dynasty to roll the dice and go after a first round RB here...even if he busts Fitz will not haunt you for 7 years...

14 team standard scoring

Q/r/ww/t/f/k/d 

Team a gets Jay Ajayi

Team b gets Sammy Watkins

Team a already owned Clement and will likely start the eagles rb every week, was light at rb

Team b owned mahomes and will likely start him this year, was light at wr

14 team standard scoring

Q/r/ww/t/f/k/d 

Team a gets Jay Ajayi

Team b gets Sammy Watkins

Team a already owned Clement and will likely start the eagles rb every week, was light at rb

Team b owned mahomes and will likely start him this year, was light at wr
I'll take Watkins here & I'm not a Watkins fan

Draft tomorrow.  IDP performance scoring dynasty league. 

Booger Eaters gave up Brown, Antonio PIT WR; Year 2018 Draft Pick 1.06

Barf Kissers gave up Mariota, Marcus TEN QB;Henry, Derrick TEN RB;Robinson, Allen CHI WR; Year 2018 Draft Pick 1.04

Barf Kissers already have A.Rodgers, S.Barkley, D.Johnson, D.Adams, and Gronk.

12 team, 25 roster  dynasty ppr, all td=6

Q-R-R-W-W-T-F-DST-K

Team B posted that he needs a starting rb and willing to trade Luck or Wentz.

Team A gets Wentz and team B's 2019 first round rookie pick.

Team B gets Devonte Freeman

J3RS3YD3V1L said:

Barf Kissers gave up Mariota, Marcus TEN QB;Henry, Derrick TEN RB;Robinson, Allen CHI WR; Year 2018 Draft Pick 1.04

Brown easily. That’s pretty bad, IMO

J3RS3YD3V1L said:

Would be bad without the 1.6. 

Team A gets Winston (only has Ryan at qb) Contender if no major injuries

Team B gets 2019 second round pick (has Mahomes and Turbisky at qb) rebuilding

Team A had the first overall 2018 pick, but has a good starting team.  Very thin after that...so the pick could anywhere.

Team A gets Winston (only has Ryan at qb) Contender if no major injuries

Team B gets 2019 second round pick (has Mahomes and Turbisky at qb) rebuilding

Team A had the first overall 2018 pick, but has a good starting team.  Very thin after that...so the pick could anywhere.
How many teams in the league? Start 1 QB only?

J3RS3YD3V1L said:

Brown easily. That’s pretty bad, IMO
I don't see that as bad at all. That is a great exit price on Brown for a rebuilding team. Multiple pieces that could be good a bump in draft spots. 

I don't see that as bad at all. That is a great exit price on Brown for a rebuilding team. Multiple pieces that could be good a bump in draft spots. 
I see it as a couple of quarters for a dollar bill and team giving up Brown only moved up two picks in the draft. I don't like the deal for the former Brown owner.

I did read the picks wrong which is bad, but still not that horrible. 
We will have to agree to disagree then because I would not trade Brown unless I was getting a sure thing in return. Mariota, Robinson and Henry all have question marks surrounding them and Booger Eaters only moved up two draft spots in the 1st round. 

We will have to agree to disagree then because I would not trade Brown unless I was getting a sure thing in return. Mariota, Robinson and Henry all have question marks surrounding them and Barf Kissers dropped down two draft spots in the 1st round too. 
Most people trading Brown right now are rebuilding and aren't going to get sure things. Same thing for the teams trading for Brown, they are keeping their sure things and making a run. 

Most people trading Brown right now are rebuilding and aren't going to get sure things. Same thing for the teams trading for Brown, they are keeping their sure things and making a run. 
I agree in general, but brown can go to a contender as an upgrade or for a bag of potential.  I'd see it as the bag of potential would have to have 3 elements, maybe if that deal had no 1.4 going the other way it ok if you like Henry and Arob.  I recently moved Brown for Diggs, Thielen and pick 8

Just because you own Brown and are rebuilding doesn't mean you have to trade him today. 

A couple 25 point weeks and you'll likely get more than settling and selling low now.

That is your opinion, but the post right after your post contradicts it. djmich posts that he traded Brown for Diggs, Thielen and the 1.8 pick. Imo Diggs is a sure thing, Thielen is a solid WR2 and at pick 8 you will probably get a decent rookie RB or WR. I would take that package over Mariota, DHenry, ARob. 

In the Barf Kissers/Booger Eaters trade, The Kissers seem to have had some bad injury luck last season with ARod and DJohnson on their roster. They seem to have had the 1.1 pick and 1.4 pick in the rookie draft and have now added Barkley, Antonio Brown and whoever they draft at 1.6 to their roster. They added Brown without hurting their existing roster. Rodgers> Mariota. Barkley, David Johnson > DHenry and Adams, Brown > ARob. The 1.04 and 1.06 are pretty equal in terms of what is available at that point in the draft too.

Users who are viewing this thread