What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (12 Viewers)

Crazy week of trades in my main dynasty. 10 team PPR, full IDP, superflex, 100 contract years max, 75 FA bucks which roll over each year for inseason pickups + bidding on FA when their contracts expire. (Remaining contract length in parenthesis) .  I'm Team B.  

Team A gave up:

• Godwin, Chris TBB WR (6)
Team B gave up:

• Mims, Denzel NYJ WR (5)
  • Year 2021 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team B
  • Year 2022 Round 2 Draft Pick from Team A
  • 5 FA bucks
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team A gave up:

• Johnson, David HOU RB (3)
Team C gave up:

• McKinnon, Jerick SFO RB (1)

Team A gave up:

• Robinson, Allen CHI WR (1)
  • Year 2021 Round 3 Draft Pick from Team A
Team D gave up:

• Edwards, Bryan LVR WR (5)

Team E gave up:

• Year 2021 Round 3 Draft Pick from Team F
  • 5 FA Bucks
Team F gave up:

• Queen, Patrick BAL LB (5)

Team F gave up:

• Brees, Drew NOS QB (3)
  • Evans, Mike TBB WR (1)
Team D gave up:

• Brown, Marquise BAL WR (5)
  • Year 2021 Round 2 Draft Pick from Team D
  • Year 2021 Round 3 Draft Pick from Team D
  • 20 FA Bucks

Team A gave up:

• Wentz, Carson PHI QB (4)
  • Allen, Keenan LAC WR (1)
  • Ertz, Zach PHI TE (3)
  • Goedert, Dallas PHI TE (6)
Team E gave up:

• Lock, Drew DEN QB (5)
  • Dobbins, J.K. BAL RB; (6)
  • Kelley, Joshua LAC RB;  (5)
  • Samuel, Curtis CAR WR;  (4)
  • Allen, Josh JAC DE (5)

Team A gave up:

•  Moore, D.J. CAR WR;  (6)
  • Thomas, Logan WAS TE; (3)
  • Year 2021 Round 2 Draft Pick from Team A
  • 45 FA Bucks
Team D gave up:

• Jefferson, Justin MIN WR;  (6)
  • Ertz, Zach PHI TE (3)

Team E gave up:

• Gaskin, Myles MIA RB;  (2)
  • Year 2021 Round 5 Draft Pick from Team E
Team F gave up:

• Murray, Latavius NOS RB; (1)
  • Year 2021 Round 3 Draft Pick from Team F

I'd love to comment on Spin's trades, but I have no idea what contract years do in terms of value to the player. I love your trade for Godwin. That seems like a no-brainer provided he isn't damaged goods now.

Diggs side. The side he got. I thought it would be implied that I was responding to his "Got," but I can see where that's only in my own head.
No I should have inferred that in the context but skimmed his post. I"d prefer the Diggs side but thought it was close - I'm a big Brown fan though and think he's going to make a leap.

No I should have inferred that in the context but skimmed his post. I"d prefer the Diggs side but thought it was close - I'm a big Brown fan though and think he's going to make a leap.
Yeah, it really does depend on how you feel about Brown. I think he's too small and frail to endure the rigors of the NFL as a classic number one guy. DIggs has all that and then some. I've also intently watched the Unicorn because of these threads and because he's on my dynasty team. He's got a lot of flaws as a separation guy/pass catcher. And that's not just because of the surgery. His separation was a bit lacking before because he isn't a classic burner, and he had a low but not abysmal catch rate last year when healthy. Often, he jumps into the ball rather than catching it with his hands.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to comment on Spin's trades, but I have no idea what contract years do in terms of value to the player. I love your trade for Godwin. That seems like a no-brainer provided he isn't damaged goods now.
Good question. We're in the 11th year of this league, and it's really owner to owner dependent when it comes to what Contract years do to a players value. 

For example the old Evans owner is 0-5. He knows that he wants to get something for Evans now, but owners don't give up too much for a 1 year player unless it really puts them over the top. He gets Hollywood, a 2nd, a 3rd (idp makes the 2nd a bit more valuable) for Evans (who won't even make a difference in his ability to win at all) and an aging Brees (who's Contract is actually a detriment, doubt he's competitive all 3 year) .  He's also got a ton of FA bucks, so he is probably going to get Evans and Robinson this offseason FA period, unless someone starts selling some assets for Bucks later on, closer to the playoffs, which is pretty common. 

12 team Super flex ppr 

I am rebuilding and have Watson and Ryan at qb  The guy who lost dak still had two qbs and didn’t like ryan so this was the deal. 

give Kenyan Drake and Kenny Golladay 

Get Dak Prescott 

12 team PPR IDP League

Gave Aaron Jones, Tee Higgins, Kj Wright

Got Alvin Kamara, Alexander Mattison

I own Dalvin Cook. I’d say Wright is worth about a mid 2nd early 3rd rookie draft pick in this league for those not familiar with idp.

Not  involved. 16 team PPR

Gaskin, Myles MIA RB

Nall, Ryan CHI RB

Gallup, Michael DAL WR

Robinson, Allen CHI WR

Year 2022 Round 3 Draft Pick

FOR

Conner, James PIT RB

Ogunbowale, Dare JAC RB

Snell, Benny PIT RB

Harry, N'Keal NEP WR

Jeudy, Jerry DEN WR

12 team PPR. 

At 1-4 with Chubb hurt, I'm out of it. 

Give: Julio, Mostert

Get: 2021 1st/2nd. Probably mid to late picks. Hoping for mid, of course.

12 team PPR. 

At 1-4 with Chubb hurt, I'm out of it. 

Give: Julio, Mostert

Get: 2021 1st/2nd. Probably mid to late picks. Hoping for mid, of course.
Seems light for my taste
somewhat my thinking too. Then I thought 1 for Julio, 2 for Mostert.... I probably wouldn't trade Mostert straight up for a 2, but the 1 for Julio I wanted to get right now, so I hit accept.

somewhat my thinking too. Then I thought 1 for Julio, 2 for Mostert.... I probably wouldn't trade Mostert straight up for a 2, but the 1 for Julio I wanted to get right now, so I hit accept.
I get it, market sets the price and the difficulty in prying a first out of an owners hand varies league to league...I know in mine it is difficult.

• Smile
Reactions: jwb
Big boy trade. I like this for you long term. May help the other team win a title this year, could be a win-win.
Yeah, I was in the mood for a big shakeup. 

I had recently dealt MT for Nuk and Slayton (imo actually getting the better player anyways) so in total it’s MT and Waller for McLaurin, Fant, Claypool, Slayton, Pittman. 

12 Team 1PPR SuperFlex

Team A: Aaron Rodgers, Travis Fulgham, 2021 3rd (early-mid)
Team B: George Kittle, 2021 4th (mid-late)

Team trading for Rodgers just lost Dak and still has Travis Kelce. Team getting Kittle is rebuilding.

12 team PPR (1.5 PPR TE)

Team A: Todd Gurley
Team B: Dallas Goedert

Team getting Gurley is contending this year, team getting Goedert is not.

12 team 0.5ppr 

offered a team that needs to rebuild ..

Gaskin, Shenault, ‘21 1st, ‘22 1st, ‘22 3rd all late most likely 

for 

Kamara. 

he countered asking for my 

‘21 1st, 2nd, 4th, ‘22 1st, 2nd,3rd,4th all going to be late hopefully. Gaskin and Shenault removed from his offer. 

I took it in an instant. 
Can now roll out Elliot/Jacobs/Kamara as my RB trio 

Also got done my Joshua Kelley for 

Toni Pollard 

Think this seems fair as Im an Elliot owner. 

12 team 0.5ppr 

for 

Kamara. 

‘21 1st, 2nd, 4th, ‘22 1st, 2nd,3rd,4th all going to be late hopefully. Gaskin and Shenault removed from his offer. 

I took it in an instant. 
Can now roll out Elliot/Jacobs/Kamara as my RB trio 

Also got done my Joshua Kelley for 

Toni Pollard 

Think this seems fair as Im an Elliot owner. 
This makes no sense - he saw Shenault and Gaskins as negatives in the trade?

He seemed to prefer ‘21 2nd, 4th and ‘22 2nd and 4th ( all will be late barring a disaster ),  to Gaskin and Shenault. 

I wasn’t going to complain. Shenault must be worth a 1st now, and Gaskin a good 2nd 

He wanted the picks, man.

It went from 2021 1st to 2021 1st and 2nd and 4th, plus about his whole draft from 2022.

Gaskin probably is a negative if you think he's costing you draft picks. Shenault is debatable. 

He wanted the picks, man.

It went from 2021 1st to 2021 1st and 2nd and 4th, plus about his whole draft from 2022.

Gaskin probably is a negative if you think he's costing you draft picks. Shenault is debatable. 
Gaskin and Shenault are worth much more than a 2nd and a 4th. I don't think Gaskin is a long term asset but the guy could have got at least a second round pick  back anyway if he wanted to flip him so his counter is basically valuing Shenault as a fourth. That's just dumb even if you don't like him you can flip him for at least another second. I'm fairly certain a late first could be had for a Shenault and Gaskin combo.

In other words, his counteroffer was incredibly stupid, even if he hates Shenault and Gaskin long term - they could have earned him more than a second and a fourth.

Gaskin and Shenault are worth much more than a 2nd and a 4th. I don't think Gaskin is a long term asset but the guy could have got at least a second round pick  back anyway if he wanted to flip him so his counter is basically valuing Shenault as a fourth. That's just dumb even if you don't like him you can flip him for at least another second. I'm fairly certain a late first could be had for a Shenault and Gaskin combo.

In other words, his counteroffer was incredibly stupid, even if he hates Shenault and Gaskin long term - they could have earned him more than a second and a fourth.
FWIW he added two 2nds and two 4ths to the offer, not just one.

I agree I would rather have Shenault/Gaskin though, which he probably could have flipped for more than that.

12 team 0.5ppr 

for 

Kamara. 

Love that the guy was already getting underpaid but decided to counter you with an even worse deal for himself. Good deal for you.

14 team PPR

Gave: Gus Edwards

Got: Gerald Everett

Really needed a bye week TE to fill in for Waller, this was the best guy I could afford from a losing team, without making big roster moves 

Was just offered this in a 10 team PPR league

Get: JuJu Smith-Schuster, Miles Sanders

Give: Kenyan Drake, Myles Gaskin, DJ Chark

I think it is a good trade for me.  The guy offering needs some RB depth, as he only has Miles Sanders, Aaron Jones, Raheem Mostert as viable starters.  I am really banking on JuJu bouncing back.

Was just offered this in a 10 team PPR league

Get: JuJu Smith-Schuster, Miles Sanders

Give: Kenyan Drake, Myles Gaskin, DJ Chark

I think it is a good trade for me.  The guy offering needs some RB depth, as he only has Miles Sanders, Aaron Jones, Raheem Mostert as viable starters.  I am really banking on JuJu bouncing back.
Hurry up and accept that. No one should need to explain why. 

1st season of a 12 team super flex. I’m 4-1, strong at RB and WR but ignored QB during the draft ( only got Big Ben, Fitz and Stidham ) 

gave Everett and a ‘21 2nd 

got 

Andy Dalton 

Owner in my league just sold David Johnson to a very good team for a 21 2nd.  Looks like he is tanking already as he was his RB2.

Users who are viewing this thread