What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (23 Viewers)

Gave: Allen Robinson, Edmonds, Cam

Got: Juedy, Singletary 

PPR
Assuming that you are not rebuilding, I would keep ARob. Guy balls out in worst situation and is a FA this year. It can't get worse. Respect Jeudy's game, but don't love the situation and he has to prove to me he can play at ARob's level in the pros. As a Singletary owner, I'm resigned to the fact that he is a satellite back and filler. Terrific little runner but doesn't score touchdowns and doesn't factor in the passing game. Severely caps his upside.

Last edited by a moderator:
Assuming that you are not rebuilding, I would keep ARob. Guy balls out in worst situation and is a FA this year. It can't get worse. Respect Jeudy's game, but don't love the situation and he has to prove to me he can play at ARob's level in the pros. As a Singletary owner, I'm resigned to the fact that he is a satellite back and filler. Terrific little runner but doesn't score touchdowns and doesn't factor in the passing game. Severely caps his upside.
I’ve had some pretty good drafts and am pretty rich at WR. I drafted Moss this year and saw an opportunity with a guy really poor at QB, who also had Drake and put together a bundle get a little younger and possibly lock up BUF backfield a bit.

Current roster after trade (I’ll leave IDP out) PPR

QB: Mahomes, Allen, Lock

RB: Ron Jones, David Johnson, Swift, White, Harris, Singletary, Moss, Homer

WR: Hopkins, Evans, Julio, Deebo, Aiyuk, Juedy, Cephus

TE: Kelce, Engram

12 Team SF PPR TE 1.5 PPR

Gave Dallas Goedert and the 2021 1st I own of the team in 3rd

Got CeeDee Lamb

I am in the top half and in the playoffs as of today.  I am not sure Lamb helps me a ton this year with his qb situation but this was probably the one buying window I will have.  Hate losing Dallas, but I do have Engram as my TE which isn't thrilling but isn't trash.  

Got CeeDee Lamb

I am in the top half and in the playoffs as of today.  I am not sure Lamb helps me a ton this year with his qb situation but this was probably the one buying window I will have.  Hate losing Dallas, but I do have Engram as my TE which isn't thrilling but isn't trash.  
Some guys have all the luck. :kicksrock:

Got CeeDee Lamb

I keep trying to get Lamb. I already own Ruggs III and Jeudy but really want Lamb. He's a tough get.

Only reason I would consider the evans/juju side is if I thought I could flip one of them for a nice piece, but it seems like most people with those guys are stuck bagholding desperately searching for a trade partner where none exists. 

Barring that I would take the Diggs side pretty easily. 26 year old wr1 on an ascending offense that is already performing like an elite player. 

It probably doesn't help that Tonyan/Juju/Evans are 3 guys near the top of my overrated list. 

Only reason I would consider the evans/juju side is if I thought I could flip one of them for a nice piece, but it seems like most people with those guys are stuck bagholding desperately searching for a trade partner where none exists. 

Barring that I would take the Diggs side pretty easily. 26 year old wr1 on an ascending offense that is already performing like an elite player. 

It probably doesn't help that Tonyan/Juju/Evans are 3 guys near the top of my overrated list. 
The Bills offense isn't ascending.  It's flatlined.  I love Diggs but that trade is dynasty buy low 101.  That trade is so nice i'm aroused.

The Bills offense isn't ascending.  It's flatlined.  I love Diggs but that trade is dynasty buy low 101.  That trade is so nice i'm aroused.
Almost as nice as buying Watkins/Hilton "low" a few years ago :P

Seriously though I am extremely low on JuJu.  I think with Johnson/Claypool playing well it's pretty unlikely Pitt re-signs JuJu next year, and there aren't many better fantasy situations for a WR than the #1 WR in Pittsburgh, where Juju hasn't exactly been blowing us away already.

And then Evans can barely clear 2 catches and double digit yardage each week.  If the excuse is that he's playing on a gimpy ankle then what's the upside the rest of this year?  That he limps through the rest of this season playing at 50% and enters next offseason as a 28 year old coming off an injured riddled 600 yard receiving season?  What's that worth in this era?  He will only get cheaper.

Almost as nice as buying Watkins/Hilton "low" a few years ago :P

Seriously though I am extremely low on JuJu.  I think with Johnson/Claypool playing well it's pretty unlikely Pitt re-signs JuJu next year, and there aren't many better fantasy situations for a WR than the #1 WR in Pittsburgh, where Juju hasn't exactly been blowing us away already.

And then Evans can barely clear 2 catches and double digit yardage each week.  If the excuse is that he's playing on a gimpy ankle then what's the upside the rest of this year?  That he limps through the rest of this season playing at 50% and enters next offseason as a 28 year old coming off an injured riddled 600 yard receiving season?  What's that worth in this era?  He will only get cheaper.
Things aren't great in their current situations...so sell both for a guy who is in a situation that looked good for his first three weeks in his new situation...Got it.

12 team .5ppr qwwrrtffd

Gave: chase Edmonds 

got: 2021 1st round pick (currently 1.05, likely range of outcomes 1.03-wildcard playoff berth)

12 team .5ppr qwwrrtffd

Gave: chase Edmonds 

got: 2021 1st round pick (currently 1.05, likely range of outcomes 1.03-wildcard playoff berth)
These types of trades keep mediocre teams mediocre. I have a hard time understanding why owners take such an instant gratification strategy in dynasty especially when they are not even currently in the playoff picture. Bizarre.

12 Team PPR 2 RB / 2 WR / 1 TE & 2 Flex                      Deal was made before games Week 7 started (prior to Wilson injury)

I am currently 2-5 and #1 in Total Points :eek:    I have decent depth and players for those hit with Byes & Injuries (and Covid)

Gave:  SF RB JaMyCal Hasty

Got: 2021 3rd (late)

12 Team PPR 2 RB / 2 WR / 1 TE & 2 Flex                      Deal was made before games Week 7 started (prior to Wilson injury)

I am currently 2-5 and #1 in Total Points :eek:    I have decent depth and players for those hit with Byes & Injuries (and Covid)

Right now, I'd rather see what Hasty can do. If that was an early 3rd, I would likely like it

Right now, I'd rather see what Hasty can do. If that was an early 3rd, I would likely like it
Agree.  But the deal was made Sunday morning.  No word on the carry distrubtion to go on (Wilson, McKinnon, Hasty).  And Coleman is due back so who knows.  

I either gave away the Championship RB piece to somebody or I got a good price for a 1 week player. 

Literally just got offered a 2022 1st for my second round pick in 2022 (unknown of where it would fall, too hard to predict), my third round pick in 2021(likely early 3rd and Hasty.)

Maybe overpaid but I'm good with it.  12 team PPR dynasty league. I'm the champ 2 years running. 

Gave: Parker and Hamler

Got: Claypool 

A part of me wanted to see what Parker would do with Tua, but I'm really excited about Claypool's long term upside. Leaves me with this roster:

Brees, Big Ben, Wentz

CMC, Chubb, Mike Davis, Perine, McFarland, J. McNichols, Wikins

Thomas, AJ Brown, McLaurin, Cooper, Claypool, Crowder, Preston Williams

Kelce, Smith Jr, Olsen

*Note, I had an offer that I also gave an early to mid 1st with Parker and Hamler to also land Beckham but decided to pass on that. I'm just not a believer in Beckham anymore. 

Maybe overpaid but I'm good with it.  12 team PPR dynasty league. I'm the champ 2 years running. 

A part of me wanted to see what Parker would do with Tua, but I'm really excited about Claypool's long term upside. Leaves me with this roster:

Brees, Big Ben, Wentz

Kelce, Smith Jr, Olsen

*Note, I had an offer that I also gave an early to mid 1st with Parker and Hamler to also land Beckham but decided to pass on that. I'm just not a believer in Beckham anymore. 
I would do this. But I never value guys like Hamler that highly 

Trade just went down, 16 team dynasty IDP 1/2 ppr 1/2 points per 1st down

My Damien Harris 2 yr (3/4 yr option), j crowder 1 yr, late 1st rookie pick

Their Joe Mixon 2 yr

Brees, Big Ben, Wentz

Kelce, Smith Jr, Olsen

Underpaid.

Good deal.

Guys like Parker are a dime a dozen right now.  I'll take the unlimited upside of Claypool and even if he doesn't hit you're not out much.

I just moved OBJ for a high 2nd pick, looks to be pick 13-15 next year. I have been tired of owning this guy for the last few years, can't really bench him but he has too many weeks in the WR 4 range.

2021 rookie class probably won't be as good as 2020 but should still have great options at the top of round 2.

Users who are viewing this thread