What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (11 Viewers)

Why does it irk you? It isn't like 3 quarters for a dollar. It's more like 3 quarters for 50 cents. But I'm not a big Cooper fan.
It's a dime, nickel, and a penny. But since he was in a trading mood I was able to do this:

Gave: Keenan Allen, Mark Andrews, Darrynton Evans, Tarik Cohen

Got: Nick Chubb

Cohen is football dead, Evans is behind the elite, Allen is aging out (good this year though), and I have Goedert returning from IR.

I'm 100% playing for next year. I have four firsts (two likely early, two later) and an early 2nd. 

I think Chubb is a stud even with Hunt there.

12 team PPR SF dynasty.

Team A gives: Julio Jones, Jordan Wilkins, 2021 3rd (early to mid)

Team B gives: Damien Harris, Evan Engram, 2021 1st (mid to late)

JJ if the team that got him can win this year

Julio side.  
Wow.  My response is that someone (Team B) is terrible at fantasy football.  A 1st in a superflex ppr for a 32 year old Julio Jones is terribly poor value and the opposite of sound logic in building a team.  The odds that Julio actually makes a difference in winning or losing a championship in his limited time remaining are extremely low.  A mid/late 1st next year in a superflex is going to be a top 4-8 pick in a normal ppr league.  Then throw in Engram (struggling but uber talented) and Harris (a potential feature back when healthy), and I’m dumbfounded that the only two responses thus far were favoring a clearly breaking down Julio.  The 1st, with an Engram/Harris cherry on top, in a landslide.

14 team PPR SF IDP with 11 starting O and 11 starting D

team A gives AJ Dillon, Mecole Hardman, Brandon Jones(S), 2021 1sr(right now 1.13) record 12-2

Team B gives Chris Godwin, Matt Milano, Jeremy Chinn record 8-6 in last playoff spot

Last edited by a moderator:
14 team PPR SF IDP with 11 starting O and 11 starting D

team A gives AJ Dillon, Mecole Hardman, Brandon Jones(S), 2021 1sr(right now 1.13) record 12-2

Team B gives Chris Godwin, Matt Milano, Jeremy Chinn record 8-6 in last playoff spot
That looks terrible, Team A gets an upgrade at every position including what I think are the two best players in the trade, Godwin and Chinn. 

12 team PPR dynasty

Gave: Hilton

Got: Pollard 

I may be wrong, but I just think Hilton is done, and figured Pollard is one of the more talented backups in the league. You guys agree or did I sell short? 

Gibson = Zeke?
If that's the case (I really don't think it is) I got totally ripped off.

I gave Gibson, Antonio WAS RB; Ertz, Zach PHI TE; Year 2021 Round 1 Draft Pick

For Brady, Tom TBB QB; Ingram, Mark BAL RB; Kelce, Travis KCC TE

Super flex, Brady starts over Goff (I had Dak).  I really needed a TE. If Michael Thomas and miles sanders return fully, I think I have a pretty good chance to repeat despite losing Barkley and dak. 

12 team PPR dynasty

Gave: Hilton

Got: Pollard 

I may be wrong, but I just think Hilton is done, and figured Pollard is one of the more talented backups in the league. You guys agree or did I sell short? 
I have no problems with this deal...right now Hilton's value is beyond low and there is a good chance it doesn't rebound...there is no doubt Pollard can play and if Zeke went down his value would skyrocket...you may also be able to swing something with the Zeke Owner that nets something solid as well...worst case is you enhanced your RB depth with a talented 23 year old and in Dynasty that is a good thing.

Man people are really jumping off the Zeke train quickly.  I feel like his value has been dinged more relative to his former value from 2 bad games than Mixon's has for 20.

I like Jefferson a lot but do feel like you paid a premium to get him (but he could well be worth it! ) 
I feel that way too, but my logic was guys like that are hard to pry away at any value, I’m a front runner with a hole at WR this season, and the higher 1st was a luxury pick I got for chase Edmonds. So it was kind of easy come, easy go to get what I’m hoping is a set and forget cornerstone piece for a decade.

obviously if JJ is not that I will look real dumb for this in a couple years

ACL or combo ACL/MCL, as was the case with Sutton.

By the way, I would have done the same thing in pursuit of Lamb.
Same, but I already have Lamb 😎

(that was also part of why I have a wr hole for this year though since I’m not sure I can start him with their current qb situation)

Wow.  My response is that someone (Team B) is terrible at fantasy football.  A 1st in a superflex ppr for a 32 year old Julio Jones is terribly poor value and the opposite of sound logic in building a team.  The odds that Julio actually makes a difference in winning or losing a championship in his limited time remaining are extremely low.  A mid/late 1st next year in a superflex is going to be a top 4-8 pick in a normal ppr league.  Then throw in Engram (struggling but uber talented) and Harris (a potential feature back when healthy), and I’m dumbfounded that the only two responses thus far were favoring a clearly breaking down Julio.  The 1st, with an Engram/Harris cherry on top, in a landslide.
Hi, I'm the Team B owner and I'm terrible at fantasy football. LOL. But, tell me how you really feel. LMAO. 

I'm so bad at it that I won this league last year. I know a blind squirrel finds a nut and all that... But, I'm in contention for the title this year too.

We have to start at least 2 WRs every week and prior to the trade my top 2 WRs were Crowder and Woods. I have Claypool too, but he isn't a consistent weekly option. I have some depth at TE with J Smith, Henry, L Thomas and Albert O. I wanted to move Thomas, but the other owner wouldn't have it. I tried starting Engram every week and his performance vs his potential has been lacking for more than just this season. I shopped Engram for a while and couldn't get anything for him.

I was willing to move Harris because the Patriots RB situation is frustrating at best.

I was offering a 2nd instead of a 1st and we weren't getting anywhere. The league is tough to make trades in  because owners dig in their heels and won't move off their player values. D Parker was the only other potential trade target and his owner wanted a 1st and a young prospect. That prospect was never identified because I felt that price was too high.

Hopefully my gamble pays off here and I repeat as Champ, but I know that pales in comparison to your 100% success rate in every one of your leagues SayWhat? 

Best of luck in our leagues this season to the rest of us mere mortals.

Primarily injury. I have little faith in WRs returning to form from such injuries.
Was his that much worse than normal? Just off the top of my head Keenan, Arob, Wayne, Welker, Jordy all came back from ACL tears. 

I know Sutton's was MCL too but that seems pretty common with ACLs and I'm not sure how many of those guys above had the combo vs just the clean ACL. 

Was his that much worse than normal? Just off the top of my head Keenan, Arob, Wayne, Welker, Jordy all came back from ACL tears. 

I know Sutton's was MCL too but that seems pretty common with ACLs and I'm not sure how many of those guys above had the combo vs just the clean ACL. 
🤷‍♂️ 

I think I might be applying an arbitrary disqualification.

Neither Harris or Engram is hard to replace from the waiver wire.  A pick in the bottom half of the first is a 50/50 crap shoot.  Julio, while not a long term asset, is capable of putting up big numbers and he did that, in spades, during last season's play-offs.  Simply put, remove Julio from most teams in contention for a title and you've lessened the team.  I'm not willing to do that for a late first.

On the flip side, Add Julio and he could be the difference maker.  I'd swap a late 1st for an early 3rd and put the onus on myself to make that pick count.

Maybe off-topic a little ---

Does anyone else play in leagues where there are no trades at all or conversation among teams ?

Just wondering if this is normal, cause i think it kinda sucks...
I play in one league where the trade activity is nil.  People think they'll rebuild through the draft or waiver wire.  I'm sure I make more offers then anyone and maybe 1 in 25 gets accepted.  Some offers are very fair - need for need, if you will.   Other times. I've been willing to overpay to get the player I want...  I've had some solid offers bypassed.

Non PPR TD heavy league a monster trade that shook the league with calls for veto from the commish who let the trade stand.  Context on trade Nantucket is making a push to win a championship while Montana is rebuilding.

Nantucket gave up Drake, Kenyan ARI RB; Kirk, Christian ARI WR; Thomas, Michael NOS WR; Higbee, Tyler LAR TE; Year 2021 Round 1 Draft Pick from Nantucket; Year 2021 Round 4 Draft Pick from Nantucket; Year 2021 Round 5 Draft Pick from Nantucket; Year 2021 Round 6 Draft Pick from Nantucket; Year 2021 Round 7 Draft Pick from Nantucket; Year 2022 Round 1 Draft Pick from Nantucket; Year 2022 Round 4 Draft Pick from Nantucket; Year 2022 Round 5 Draft Pick from Nantucket; Year 2022 Round 6 Draft Pick from Nantucket; Year 2022 Round 7 Draft Pick from Nantucket

Montana gave up Henry, Derrick TEN RB; Peoples-Jones, Donovan CLE WR; Year 2021 Round 4 Draft Pick from Montana; Year 2022 Round 4 Draft Pick from Montana

16 team PPR

TEAM A 
Nick Chubb

Alex Smith

Jalen Hurts

2021 Early 2nd

TEAM B

H Ruggs

AJ Brown

JD McKissic

2021 1st round (early to mid)

Non PPR TD heavy league a monster trade that shook the league with calls for veto from the commish who let the trade stand.  Context on trade Nantucket is making a push to win a championship while Montana is rebuilding.

Nantucket gave up Drake, Kenyan ARI RB; Kirk, Christian ARI WR; Thomas, Michael NOS WR; Higbee, Tyler LAR TE; Year 2021 Round 1 Draft Pick from Nantucket; Year 2021 Round 4 Draft Pick from Nantucket; Year 2021 Round 5 Draft Pick from Nantucket; Year 2021 Round 6 Draft Pick from Nantucket; Year 2021 Round 7 Draft Pick from Nantucket; Year 2022 Round 1 Draft Pick from Nantucket; Year 2022 Round 4 Draft Pick from Nantucket; Year 2022 Round 5 Draft Pick from Nantucket; Year 2022 Round 6 Draft Pick from Nantucket; Year 2022 Round 7 Draft Pick from Nantucket

Montana gave up Henry, Derrick TEN RB; Peoples-Jones, Donovan CLE WR; Year 2021 Round 4 Draft Pick from Montana; Year 2022 Round 4 Draft Pick from Montana
Is it me, or is this Michael Thomas and a million draft picks for Henry?  Seems like a crazy overpay for a single player (injuries happen).

Seems like a very dumb trade for Nantucket.  Too much time at sea?

Boston said:
Solid win now trade for a 7-0 team.
Solid win now trade.  Solid on-the-fence trade.  Solid win later trade.  Thielen is $ for a few years.  Gaskin will never be heard from again in a year.  And the 2nd is a crapshoot.

Andy Dufresne said:
Primarily injury. I have little faith in WRs returning to form from such injuries.
I tore my ACL when I was 25.  15 years later, you won't notice a difference!  Still $$$.

I like Sutton less than most, but I'll still take the Sutton side in this deal.  Sutton aside, 2x 1sts for Jefferson?  He's no Jedi Lamb.

Not mine.  10 player keeper ppr league. 

Team A gets:
Zeke
AJB

Team B gets:
J Taylor
Golladay

I tore my ACL when I was 25.  15 years later, you won't notice a difference!  Still $$$.

I like Sutton less than most, but I'll still take the Sutton side in this deal.  Sutton aside, 2x 1sts for Jefferson?  He's no Jedi Lamb.
If I tore my ACL, you wouldn't notice much difference in my athletic ability either! I may be small, but I make up for it by being slow.

After watching Jefferson this year, I'm not so sure he's not at least as good as Lamb.

10 team 2QB 3RB 5WR 2TE 1Superflex 1 flex full IDP

I traded away: Keenan Allen and Mike Evans

I got: Reagor, 2021 1st (the 1st moves to 2022 if Keenan OR Mike DON'T finish as top15 WR's rest of schedule), 2022 2nd

My team overall is above average and I am a competitive team. The only problem is I have 1 QB in a superflex, and overall relatively "old" overall. Thought it would be way better long term to build off youth and get a QB with future picks, than sell out and get a QB to compete with and then struggle to rebuild in 2-3 years.

This is the same league I traded MT -> Godwin straight up in the offseason and Julio for Mims, Dallas, a week or 2 ago. 

Just had a trade in .5 PPR, 12 team league:

Joe Mixon

Big Ben

for

2021 1st (non-playoff team most likely 5-6)

Laviska Shenault

Damien Harris

Kirk Cousins

Users who are viewing this thread