What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (20 Viewers)

Seems like a bit too much to give up for...Jevonte Williams? Devonta Smith?

Oh, superflex. Well then...maybe.

Before I comment are there 4 players you absolutely love in this draft?  Are you desperate for a QB because it is Super-flex?

I have the 1.01 and will be taking Trevor Lawrence. I'm still hoping to grab one of Smith, Chase, Etienne, or Harris if possible. Being Superflex, one of those guys will be available at 1.04. I still have 3 firsts for 2022 if that matters at all. I understand it could be a bit of an overpay though.

I have the 1.01 and will be taking Trevor Lawrence. I'm still hoping to grab one of Smith, Chase, Etienne, or Harris if possible. Being Superflex, one of those guys will be available at 1.04. I still have 3 firsts for 2022 if that matters at all. I understand it could be a bit of an overpay though.
I get it now...I'm usually not a fan of trading a future #1 too early because you never know what will happen but you are stocked so you can...now that I look at the whole picture I really like this deal a lot...adding one of those guys to Lawrence is a very nice haul and it's obvious you are dealing from strength (i.e. extra assets) so you are accomplishing this without touching your core...nice job! 

Last edited by a moderator:
I get it now...I'm usually not a fan of trading a future #1 too early because you never know what will happen but you are stocked so you can...now that I look at the whole picture I really like this deal a lot...adding one of those guys to Lawrence is a very nice haul and it's obvious you are dealing from strength (i.e. extra assets) so you are accomplishing this without touching your core...nice job! 
Thanks! I feel good about it, being able to add Lawrence with Dak, and add one of Harris, Etienne, Smith or Chase to go along with Barkley, Dobbins, Dillon, Penny, Chark, Jeudy, Shenault, Reagor, and Kittle among others. I know all aren't studs but guys that have potential to be contributors soon.

Thanks! I feel good about it, being able to add Lawrence with Dak, and add one of Harris, Etienne, Smith or Chase to go along with Barkley, Dobbins, Dillon, Penny, Chark, Jeudy, Shenault, Reagor, and Kittle among others. I know all aren't studs but guys that have potential to be contributors soon.
Trading 3 decent players for the best 1 is a savvy long term move. Sounds like you're in of a bit of a roster crunch too, so this is a win.

Has anyone seen Hunt moved lately in a PPR dynasty league? In one of my leagues where I own Chubb, I've been offered Hunt for my 1.11 rookie pick. This seems like pretty solid value to me, regardless of Chubb being on my roster. Just curious if anyone can share recent trades involving Hunt to give me an idea of his value right now. Wouldn't most smash accept that offer? 

Has anyone seen Hunt moved lately in a PPR dynasty league? In one of my leagues where I own Chubb, I've been offered Hunt for my 1.11 rookie pick. This seems like pretty solid value to me, regardless of Chubb being on my roster. Just curious if anyone can share recent trades involving Hunt to give me an idea of his value right now. Wouldn't most smash accept that offer? 
Kareem Hunt and a late 2021 3rd
for

Happened in a league I'm in.

I think 1.11 is about right and I had Chubb I know for sure I'd pay it.

But I've not seen him traded anywhere lately but here are some failed trades for him.

I know values constantly change but around week 11 I was offered Mike Evans for him and rejected it, but fwiw I thought value was on Evans side but team/league makeup were factors.

Literally dealing the Steeler's game this week when Hunt scored his second TD I  tried to srike while iron was hot and offered him to the Chubb owner along with Brady and 3.1 for CEH. I got one of those "not even close" responses, which may be right, I don't know, hard to know how people value players right now and I know some are pretty down on CEH.

But I think owning the duo is outstanding and I'd pay 1.11 if I was you and you were not negatively impacted by adding an extra roster spot.

menobrown said:
I think 1.11 is about right and I had Chubb I know for sure I'd pay it.

But I've not seen him traded anywhere lately but here are some failed trades for him.

I know values constantly change but around week 11 I was offered Mike Evans for him and rejected it, but fwiw I thought value was on Evans side but team/league makeup were factors.

Literally dealing the Steeler's game this week when Hunt scored his second TD I  tried to srike while iron was hot and offered him to the Chubb owner along with Brady and 3.1 for CEH. I got one of those "not even close" responses, which may be right, I don't know, hard to know how people value players right now and I know some are pretty down on CEH.

But I think owning the duo is outstanding and I'd pay 1.11 if I was you and you were not negatively impacted by adding an extra roster spot.
I own CEH in PPR & would have rejected as well. If that is a start 1 QB league, Brady has next to no value IMO. If it's superflex, it might not be that bad of an offer. I have the 1.09 for 2021 & I am not sure Hunt is worth that much. Am I just unrealistic?

On the flip side, I have no idea what other sort of RBs I should expect to get for the 1.09 either

Hunt is a tough one.  He seems to have very little value but how often do you get a chance to buy a 25 year old that just finished as RB10 and will head into next year with no change in situation?

Even though he trended down a bit throughout the year he was still RB17 from weeks 10-17.  While that's not great (he was lower in PPG) it's still a pretty nice asset to have even if he only repeated that performance.  He's been a mid/low RB2 in PPG in each of the last 2 years.

I do definitely get that some people like to shoot for the moon though and would rather have the pick.

Personally I have way too many shares of him and am going to look to move him alongside a mid/late 1st round pick for an upgrade this year, though it sounds like he may not add much to the trade.

Maybe I'll try and package him with Burrow for a QB upgrade instead.  Seems like Watson might be a nice target.

Hunt is a tough one.  He seems to have very little value but how often do you get a chance to buy a 25 year old that just finished as RB10 and will head into next year with no change in situation?

Even though he trended down a bit throughout the year he was still RB17 from weeks 10-17.  While that's not great (he was lower in PPG) it's still a pretty nice asset to have even if he only repeated that performance.  He's been a mid/low RB2 in PPG in each of the last 2 years.

I do definitely get that some people like to shoot for the moon though and would rather have the pick.

Personally I have way too many shares of him and am going to look to move him alongside a mid/late 1st round pick for an upgrade this year, though it sounds like he may not add much to the trade.

Maybe I'll try and package him with Burrow for a QB upgrade instead.  Seems like Watson might be a nice target.
Chubb missed a little time, but even his averages with Chubb playing were flex worthy, not to mention the upside of how well he could do if Chubb was hurt, or who knows maybe Hunt is traded.

Under contract for two more years.  Entering next season at 26.  He probably gets a starter's deal entering age 28 but at 28 maybe you get two good starting years.

All in all I would happily pay a late 1st if I needed RB depth and was competing, and would probably be happy to sell for a 1st if I was in a rebuild.  

Another Kamara deal.  FFPC

Kamara

For

Amari Cooper, Joe Burrow, pick 14, pick 18, pick 24, future 1st  (the future 1st belongs to a team with a good chance at making the playoffs)

Team dealing away Kamara is looking to the future
Kamara.

Not hard to find players equivalent to Cooper and Burrow, who is also injured.  And a bunch of lottery tickets that might not yield a difference maker... And you probably have to release players to meet roster limits?  

12 team, .5 PPR, and 1 QB...

This year's champ gives:

Josh Jacobs, 2022 1st (projected very late again), and 2022 4th

for

Jalen Reagor, 1.6, 1.8, 1.11 and 3.4

Thoughts?

This year's champ gives:

for

Thoughts?
The future 1st to me is a wash with pick 11 and the 4th.

So picks 6 and 8 plus Reagor for Jacobs?

Assuming the champ isnt rebuilding and probably has other strong RBs, so doing a value shift type of move.   Seems fair for both in terms of value

This year's champ gives:

for

Thoughts?
Interesting deal...my guess is since this guy is the champ he has a good amount of talent (i.e. he can afford to move Jacobs) and due to that this is the type of deal that will continue his success as he has a chance to really make his team very deep...I like Jacobs but I don't know how much more upside he has due to Gruden...if I am gonna give up three #1's I would rather use them on another target.

FFPC

I gave Damien Harris, 2022 2nd
I got 2.04, 2022 3rd

This gives me 1.03, 1.05, 1.09, 2.01, 2.04 and 2.09. I have Robinson, Gibson, Dobbins and I think I like the capital I got in return for Harris as an extra piece to (help) move up to 1.01 or 1.02. Also, cleared a roster spot. 

FFPC

I gave Damien Harris, 2022 2nd
I got 2.04, 2022 3rd
It's close to a wash but if I had to pick I would take Harris and the #2...never a bad thing to move on from a Patriot RB but I do think Harris will probably be in a better spot next year with Cam not vulturing TDs...it's the 2022 #2 that tilts it for me.

It's close to a wash but if I had to pick I would take Harris and the #2...never a bad thing to move on from a Patriot RB but I do think Harris will probably be in a better spot next year with Cam not vulturing TDs...it's the 2022 #2 that tilts it for me.
Yeah I don't disagree. I think it's pretty fair. I expect my 2nd to be late in 2022 (who doesn't I know), and his 3rd to be early, but I usually don't let 2nd/3rd swaps get in the way of deals for me. In my experience I am able to accumulate 2nd & 3rd rounders pretty easily from year to year. I now have 3 of them (2nds) in 2021, none of them are mine. I usually operate under the assumption I will gain more picks in other trades between now and 16 months from now. It isn't a 100% safe assumption by any means, but if the net negative is that I have one less 2nd next year, that is a neglible risk in my book. 

However, if I needed RBs I don't think Harris is a terrible buy low, and to parlay that into an extra 2nd for next year (from that owners POV), I see this is win-win. 

I bought a really crappy FFPC orphan this week. $250 team for $39 at auction. 

I gave Mahomes, Irv Jr, 2022 3rd
I got Claypool, Moss, 2.12, 2022 2nd

I have my work cut out for me on this one but $39 is too cheap for this team. I can make it competitive in year 1. I took over an orphan project last year (it wasn't FFPC). Team was 1-12 and scoring 108 PPG (11 starters) and I took it to 8-5 and lost the tiebreaker to get into the playoffs by ~30 pts. In year 1. And averaging 168 PPG. I can make this team strong, too. Theoretically even if I make it just a little better I can probably sell it for more than $39.

ghostguy123 said:
The future 1st to me is a wash with pick 11 and the 4th.

So picks 6 and 8 plus Reagor for Jacobs?

Assuming the champ isnt rebuilding and probably has other strong RBs, so doing a value shift type of move.   Seems fair for both in terms of value
I'm the champ but have Barkley, Kamara, Mixon, Montgomery, Gus Edwards, Gio, and Benny Snell at RB outside of Jacobs.

This trade was more cap related on my part than anything else. IDP Dynasty salary league. PPR

I gave up Alvin Kamara, George Kittle, Laviska Shenault, and Anthony Walker.

I got Antonio Gibson, Mark Andrews, Brando Aiyuk, and Patrick McQueen.

Like I said mainly cap driven on my part. I was going to be forced to cut a lot of good players to get under the cap for next year, even before the rookie draft. I also have the 3rd pick in the draft and my own late round first. Another factor I considered is even as good as Kamara is, with Taysom Hill at QB, I think Kamara's value diminishes.

Honestly...I'd rather have Davis & 2.2. Davis is ascending and the 2.2 ain't nothing this year. I think Chark is plateaued regardless of next year's QB.  :shrug:

Oh, and I guess I'd take Edwards too.
right on.

I have the 1.01, am taking TLaw 99.9% and wanted that connection. Have 3 1sts and 2 more 2's, so some roster clearing was gonna need to happen. I like Davis a lot, edwards i am cooling on but i scooped him up everywhere last draft season. Hopefully its not too big of a mistake

Users who are viewing this thread