What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (12 Viewers)

ConnSKINS26 said:
14 team PPR devy league, start 9 (no K or D/ST) 

Just some playoff depth, I’m a contender and the Kamara owner. 

Gave: Quez Watkins, Deonte Harris

Got: Mark Ingram, Matt Ryan

Another, same league—

Gave: 2022 late 3rd

Got: Devonta Freeman 

Smart moves...you can never have enough RB depth this time of year and in a 14 team league any starting QB is valuable (not sure what the other guy is thinking on that one)...hopefully you don't have to play any of these guys, but you gave up virtually nothing for some break-glass in case of emergency insurance.

The hits keep coming!  I offered CEH & Pittman up for a good pick / youth...

I gave up Ind WR M Pittman (and $15 BB from start of $200 for year / I had $78 remaining)

I got Chubba Hubbard & 2023 1st

My remaining Roster: 

QB: Wentz, Watson, Cam, Matt Ryan

RB: CMC, CEH/DWilliams, Rex Burkhead, Rountree, Breida, J Howard

WR: Agholor, Van Jefferson, Juan Jennings, Josh Palmer, Calvin Ridley, C Sutton, Amon-Ra St Brown

I also have 3x2nd, 3x3rd Round picks in 2022 and 3x1st & 2x2nd Round 2023 picks 

Last edited by a moderator:
This trade hinges on where the pick falls of course, but I prefer Pittman to a random 23 1st and Hubbard at the moment. 

The hits keep coming!  I offered CEH & Pittman up for a good pick / youth...

I gave up Ind WR M Pittman (and $15 BB from start of $200 for year / I had $78 remaining)

I got Chubba Hubbard & 2023 1st

My remaining Roster: 

QB: Wentz, Watson, Cam, Matt Ryan

RB: CMC, CEH/DWilliams, Rex Burkhead, Rountree, Breida, J Howard

WR: Agholor, Van Jefferson, Juan Jennings, Josh Palmer, Calvin Ridley, C Sutton, Amon-Ra St Brown

I also have 3x2nd, 3x3rd Round picks in 2022 and 3x1st & 2x2nd Round 2023 picks 

This trade hinges on where the pick falls of course, but I prefer Pittman to a random 23 1st and Hubbard at the moment. 
Agree. This rebuild was brutal. The only starting assets were AJ Brown & 1.01 last year. There were no other roster worthy spots. My goal is to be competitive 2024-25 for longevity. Not flash & burn. 
I am expecting to move some of my 2022 2nds for high 2023 picks. I like 2023 draft class more than most and plan to stockpile 2023 picks. 
Pittman is a nice WR2. He has not shown elite prowess IMO and I wanted to move him. 

2qb, 2 te league. strong contender this year. full roster if you care https://sleeper.app/roster/650679102239490048/8

gave: t law, aiyuk, tremble, swaim (tenn te)

got: kelce, tannehill, manny sanders

i love this roster but my TE situation was horrendous. I have j allen and lamar at QB so i felt i could move t law, have kupp, lamb, j jeff at WR too. glad i got a decent (maybe) qb3 back in deal too. I imagine this deal will not be viewed favorably but the TE trading pricing is crazy in 2 te format and i was running out guys like parham, swaim, tremble as my te2 every week. kelce will be a nice 10 pt min a week boost to my team

12 team, 1 PPR, 1QB.  This league is already hard to trade in and after shopping around to every other owner this was the absolute most I could get before our trade deadline today. 

I gave:  CMC and 2022 3rd

I got:  2022 and 2023 1sts, 2023 2nd, and Chase Edmonds

I just needed to part ways with the whole CMC situation and get that monkey off my back.  The 2022 first will be 1.02 or 1.03, and I'm about to lock up the 1.01 myself so a Hall/Burks or Spiller/London type combo to kick off 2022 was pretty enticing. 

Made this offer last night and accepted early this morning, having some buyers remorse that maybe I should have asked for a little more:

I gave Barkley + Elijah Mitchell

I got Swift + Sutton

Other team is gearing up for the playoffs but dealing with RB injuries: Swift, M. Carter, D. Henderson, & Hunt on Bye. I have Waddle and basically nobody else at WR, now have Swift, CEH, Dobbins, Javonte at RB and likely a top 3 & a top 6 pick I traded for.

Made this offer last night and accepted early this morning, having some buyers remorse that maybe I should have asked for a little more:

I gave Barkley + Elijah Mitchell

I got Swift + Sutton

Other team is gearing up for the playoffs but dealing with RB injuries: Swift, M. Carter, D. Henderson, & Hunt on Bye. I have Waddle and basically nobody else at WR, now have Swift, CEH, Dobbins, Javonte at RB and likely a top 3 & a top 6 pick I traded for.
In a vacuum, give me Barkley/Mitchell.  If Rodgers, Wilson, or someone capable land in Denver, Sutton could see a big value increase though.

12 team, 1 PPR, 1QB.  This league is already hard to trade in and after shopping around to every other owner this was the absolute most I could get before our trade deadline today. 

I gave:  CMC and 2022 3rd

I got:  2022 and 2023 1sts, 2023 2nd, and Chase Edmonds

I just needed to part ways with the whole CMC situation and get that monkey off my back.  The 2022 first will be 1.02 or 1.03, and I'm about to lock up the 1.01 myself so a Hall/Burks or Spiller/London type combo to kick off 2022 was pretty enticing. 
Sometimes you can only get what the market will bear… and CMC is often viewed as a declining asset.  The picks are fine but I would prefer some other young talent then Edmonds.  I would look for some young developing player like RB Larry Rountree, Van Jefferson or even Josh Palmer type player. Edmonds is a known asset without a high % of good value. 

devy league ppr

trying to make the playoffs and need a wr

gave Gainwell and George Pickens for D'Andre Hopkins

devy league ppr

trying to make the playoffs and need a wr

gave Gainwell and George Pickens for D'Andre Hopkins
Very nice deal…Gainwell is intriguing but he will be in Philly for awhile and that is not a great spot for consistent RB success…Pickens could be a good one but he just lost a year to injury so he has a big question mark…Hopkins is not getting any younger but I think he has a game that will translate to decent longevity and he could be a huge difference-maker for you this yea…I like this move a lot for this year and for the next few years…unless the bottom drops out of him suddenly you will be able to get something back close to what you gave up for him if you decide to deal him…you should be real happy with this trade.

Very nice deal…Gainwell is intriguing but he will be in Philly for awhile and that is not a great spot for consistent RB success…Pickens could be a good one but he just lost a year to injury so he has a big question mark…Hopkins is not getting any younger but I think he has a game that will translate to decent longevity and he could be a huge difference-maker for you this yea…I like this move a lot for this year and for the next few years…unless the bottom drops out of him suddenly you will be able to get something back close to what you gave up for him if you decide to deal him…you should be real happy with this trade.
I mat regret it later but I had to make this trade for now and I’m usually the one trading for youth.

Trade Deadline  1QB standard PPR league.

I had the slightest of windows to make playoffs but made trade that removed that chance

Gave:  Conner, Mattison, Cooks, R Woods, Kelce

Got (from playoff team):  K Hunt, SEA spare rb's (Collins, Penny), Davante Adams, Waller

I then traded D. Adams to best team

For: DJMoore  and Mooney  (I was thin and old at wr)

I mat regret it later but I had to make this trade for now and I’m usually the one trading for youth.

There is always that chance but if you are always playing for tomorrow, you will never win a ring...if you build your team smartly (which I am sure you do) you have enough youth that you can make a deal like this when it makes sense....and in all honesty these two pieces are not huge risks.

Trade Deadline  1QB standard PPR league.

I had the slightest of windows to make playoffs but made trade that removed that chance

Gave:  Conner, Mattison, Cooks, R Woods, Kelce

Got (from playoff team):  K Hunt, SEA spare rb's (Collins, Penny), Davante Adams, Waller

I then traded D. Adams to best team

For: DJMoore  and Mooney  (I was thin and old at wr)

Is Cooks Brandin?

There is always that chance but if you are always playing for tomorrow, you will never win a ring...if you build your team smartly (which I am sure you do) you have enough youth that you can make a deal like this when it makes sense....and in all honesty these two pieces are not huge risks.
I always play for tomorrow and today at the same time.  It works for me.  I have a lot of youth on this team plus Boutte, Bell, and Gibbs Devys.

14 TM 12 player keeper - QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, 1 flex, k, def

I'm sitting at #1 seed and most points, but I've had issues at RB, so I had to over pay (sent out at least a dozen different offers). If Kamara was healthy I might not have done it. 

Gave: 2022 1st, 2 2023 1st (early and late???), Golladay

Got: Barkley, 2022 6th, 2023 7th, 2023 8th

Core Roster now:

Rodgers, Hill

Kamara, Barkley, Fournette, M. Gordon Darell Williams

Adams, D.K., J. Jefferson, M. Evans, JuJu

Kelce, Henry

So, roughly five weeks or so ago I decided to completely tear down my dynasty team and start from scratch. My team wasn’t terrible, I was just fed up with being middle of the road and I finally came to the realization that I was going to be no better than the 5th best team in the league so I began the fire sale. I had to get value for some of these guys while they were still valued highly. Here are all the deals I made: The league is 2QB, TE premium btw. 

Gave: Russell Wilson, Elijah Mitchell 

Got: 2023 1st, 2024 1st, 2022 2nd, 2022 2nd 

Gave: Derrick Henry(made this trade a week before his injury) 

Got: 2023 1st, 2024 1st, 2022 2nd, 2023 2nd, 2022 4th, 2022 4th 

Gave: Ryan Tannehill and Aaron Jones

Got: 2022 1st, 2023 1st, 2024 1st

Gave: Kyler Murray

Got: Trey Lance, 2022 1st(will be 1.01), 2023 1st(my pick, has a very good shot at being 1.01)

Gave: George Kittle

Got: 2023 1st, 2024 1st, 2025 3rd 

That’s all the deals. All told now, I have 10 picks in the 22’ draft, including two firsts-one of which being the 1.01. In the 2023 draft(which is looking like it could be spectacular) I have 9 picks total-5 1st round picks, including my own. And for 2024, 9 picks total as well-including 5 1sts. 

It’s going to be a long year next year, but it’ll be fun doing this rebuild. 

So, roughly five weeks or so ago I decided to completely tear down my dynasty team and start from scratch. My team wasn’t terrible, I was just fed up with being middle of the road and I finally came to the realization that I was going to be no better than the 5th best team in the league so I began the fire sale. I had to get value for some of these guys while they were still valued highly. Here are all the deals I made: The league is 2QB, TE premium btw. 

Got: Trey Lance, 2022 1st(will be 1.01), 2023 1st(my pick, has a very good shot at being 1.01)

That’s all the deals. All told now, I have 10 picks in the 22’ draft, including two firsts-one of which being the 1.01. In the 2023 draft(which is looking like it could be spectacular) I have 9 picks total-5 1st round picks, including my own. And for 2024, 9 picks total as well-including 5 1sts. 

I think you did pretty good overall, but how where you middle of the road with that team?  Bad WRs?

I think you did pretty good overall, but how where you middle of the road with that team?  Bad WRs?
Pretty much. And some bad luck with scoring. I kept putting up some decent weeks, but kept getting creamed by teams scoring 200+. When I made the first trade I had just went 0-2 for the week and fallen to 7th place. Best case scenario I would’ve made the playoffs as the 5th or 6th seed and got blown out first round by one of the juggernauts. 

But yeah, my WR’s are weak overall. D.J. Moore is my WR1, and I’d still like to move him as well. The only other real notables are Darnell Mooney, Sterling Shepard, Christian Kirk and Parker. 

Pretty much. And some bad luck with scoring. I kept putting up some decent weeks, but kept getting creamed by teams scoring 200+. When I made the first trade I had just went 0-2 for the week and fallen to 7th place. Best case scenario I would’ve made the playoffs as the 5th or 6th seed and got blown out first round by one of the juggernauts. 

But yeah, my WR’s are weak overall. D.J. Moore is my WR1, and I’d still like to move him as well. The only other real notables are Darnell Mooney, Sterling Shepard, Christian Kirk and Parker. 
Nice work then.  I may consider keeping DJ Moore.  The QB play can't get any worse and he's only 24.  He should fit nicely in your build.

Nice work then.  I may consider keeping DJ Moore.  The QB play can't get any worse and he's only 24.  He should fit nicely in your build.
Oh yeah, for sure. I think he’s incredible. I want to see him play with a competent quarterback. 

I know it’s a 2QB league, but it’s going to be really hard for me not to take Treylon Burks with 1.01 next year. 

Who do you have at QB now?

Who do you have at QB now?
Trey Lance, Sam Darnold, Andy Dalton, and Mike Glennon. So, basically Lance haha. The only reason Dalton and Glennon are even on my roster is just so I would have a couple guys  to start for this past week lol. I don’t have my own first for 22’, sadly, but I do have the guys who will for sure be the 1.01. 

From a big picture stand-point you got great value back in all those deals and since you are going full rebuild everyone but Murray and Mitchell have age that doesn't make sense for you to keep around...the thing I don't like is your current QB situation in a 2-QB league...because of the format, right now you are in a spot where you have to draft QBs early, so you lose some of your drafting flexibility...I would have liked it if you figured out a way to keep Murray as he is still only 24 and would be a real nice foundation.

From a big picture stand-point you got great value back in all those deals and since you are going full rebuild everyone but Murray and Mitchell have age that doesn't make sense for you to keep around...the thing I don't like is your current QB situation in a 2-QB league...because of the format, right now you are in a spot where you have to draft QBs early, so you lose some of your drafting flexibility...I would have liked it if you figured out a way to keep Murray as he is still only 24 and would be a real nice foundation.
Keeping him was certainly the plan. But the guy offered me a deal that I felt like I couldn’t refuse. Basically, Trey Lance, 22’ 1.01 and 23’ 1.01(most likely, at worst 1.02). I knew going in that this would be a multi-year process so while I hated to lose Kyler, it just felt like the right thing to do long-term. We shall see. 

Keeping him was certainly the plan. But the guy offered me a deal that I felt like I couldn’t refuse. Basically, Trey Lance, 22’ 1.01 and 23’ 1.01(most likely, at worst 1.02). I knew going in that this would be a multi-year process so while I hated to lose Kyler, it just felt like the right thing to do long-term. We shall see. 

Will be interesting to see what you look like in a couple of years...from a value standpoint you did great, I just get nervous about the 2-QB format and where your team is at that position....have fun with the rebuild!

14 team SF

Traded: 2022 2nd (2.03-2.06 range)

Acquired: Zach Wilson

Felt the price was so cheap that it was a positive EV move.
What a horrible trade for the other guy…outside of a 2 QB league Wilson’s value is highest in a large SF league like yours…to get a young QB that should be a starter for at least the short-term for just the 17th-20th pick in the draft is a complete steal…this deal makes zero sense for the other guy.

What a horrible trade for the other guy…outside of a 2 QB league Wilson’s value is highest in a large SF league like yours…to get a young QB that should be a starter for at least the short-term for just the 17th-20th pick in the draft is a complete steal…this deal makes zero sense for the other guy.
I wondered why I liked the trade for zaner. Apparently we're all on similar pages. I don't see how you give up so early on Wilson in SF. Good value. 

I wondered why I liked the trade for zaner. Apparently we're all on similar pages. I don't see how you give up so early on Wilson in SF. Good value. 
Think about the simple math in a 14 team SF…there are only 32 teams in the league so if the QBs are distributed evenly that means only 4 teams will have 3 QBs while the other 10 have 2…to get a starting QB (and a young one with upside at that) for this price is just criminal.

Think about the simple math in a 14 team SF…there are only 32 teams in the league so if the QBs are distributed evenly that means only 4 teams will have 3 QBs while the other 10 have 2…to get a starting QB (and a young one with upside at that) for this price is just criminal.
Oh yeah. It's a great deal, IMO. I just usually like to have experience with formats before I comment definitively. I think that only experience lets one know how efficacious a trade is. That's why the rhetorical flourish of "I wonder...". I'm pretty darn sure this is a good gamble. 

All of my garbage late year trades on an orphan, first year, productive struggle team.  Superflex, devy, best ball, TEP.

11/10 - Traded $66 BB$ for a late 3rd.

11/28 - Traded Devonta Freeman (acquired as a $0 FA) for a late 3rd.

11/28 - Traded Tyrod Taylor (acquired preseason for $11 in BB) for a late 2nd.

12/5 - Traded Teddy Bridgewater (acquired late in dispersion draft) for a late 3rd.

I finished third worst so my picks will be 1.03, 2.03, 3.03

What does everyone think about this one?

Team A (contending)

Gets: Chris Godwin

Team B (rebuild)

Gets: Travis Etienne + 2023 early 1st

What does everyone think about this one?

Team A (contending)

Gets: Chris Godwin

Team B (rebuild)

Gets: Travis Etienne + 2023 early 1st
A lot depends on where Godwin gets paired up with next year, but I think he is a top 15 talent at receiver. Jags are a dumpster fire and Etienne is a question mark with injury. Dice roll but give me Godwin.

Some background. The guy I traded with had previously posted in the league chat that he couldn't understand how an earlier offer of his of a 2023 2nd for Trevor Lawrence was rejected, but that he was glad that it was. 🙊

He asked me about accepting a 3rd round pick for Trey Lance and then upped it to a 2nd (final offer) after I rejected because that's all he felt he a rookie QB was worth.

I offered him a lowball deal for Wilson and he replied that he was looking to add a QB, not trade one.

I then offered the 2nd with the message that according to his valuation of QBs, he should take the trade, especially since the 2nd I was offering was earlier, in placing and years, than what he was offering and challenging him to re-assess his valuations if he rejected. Lol.

Some background. The guy I traded with had previously posted in the league chat that he couldn't understand how an earlier offer of his of a 2023 2nd for Trevor Lawrence was rejected, but that he was glad that it was. 🙊

He asked me about accepting a 3rd round pick for Trey Lance and then upped it to a 2nd (final offer) after I rejected because that's all he felt he a rookie QB was worth.

I offered him a lowball deal for Wilson and he replied that he was looking to add a QB, not trade one.

I then offered the 2nd with the message that according to his valuation of QBs, he should take the trade, especially since the 2nd I was offering was earlier, in placing and years, than what he was offering and challenging him to re-assess his valuations if he rejected. Lol.
Yep. He’s definitely “that guy” in your league. Everybody has one. 

GREAT VALUE for the building future champions!  

I agree, I see 2023 as the draft to accumulate picks.  I have 5 in Top 24 but I am still holding some assets I plan to move (like 6 picks in 2022 draft + CMC).  

mzkp54 said:
Gave: AJB/‘23 4th
Got: Godwin
Most folks would tell you that you overpaid, and that AJB is a top 5/6 dynasty WR.  If you like Godwin better then I don't think they're far enough apart to say this deal hurts you, get your guy and keep trucking. 

Most folks would tell you that you overpaid, and that AJB is a top 5/6 dynasty WR.  If you like Godwin better then I don't think they're far enough apart to say this deal hurts you, get your guy and keep trucking. 
AJB is probably my most owned player. I’m super high on him and have him over Godwin, but the point is winning and Godwin helps more with that right now. Think they’re close enough it’s worth it to try and win a title this year. 

mzkp54 said:
Gave: AJB/‘23 4th
Got: Godwin
I would do this. I traded Ruggs and Godwin for AJB two weeks before Ruggs' tragic accident (tragic for the victim and her family, I mean, not for his football. My thoughts go to her when I say "tragedy") and I'd take Godwin back, straight up, I think. 

Gally? 

eta* He refused a Godwin for AJB trade straight up, valuing Godwin more in PPR. So two guys who were separated in the rankings by about ten or so spots three or four weeks ago are now virtually even, by both rankings and anecdotal acquisitions. 

Yep, I did such a thing last week trading away my 2022 1st for Gronk in a TE premium league, and I'll probably get roasted here for mentioning it.  It does not look good on paper but hopefully it's a significant upgrade over Schultz and Higbee in the playoffs.  AB getting a 3-game suspension was an unexpected bonus.

Striking several gold nuggets in the 2021 draft made it easier to climb out on this ledge, where I selected Najee Harris, Elijah Moore, Rhamondre Stevenson, Elijah Mitchell, and  Tylan Wallace (if I can hit on a New England RB, then surely I can hit on a Raven WR).

Birdie048 said:
agree, I see 2023 as the draft to accumulate picks
For sure man. My league is 2QB, so I’m going to do my best to ensure I have the worst team next year so I can nab Bryce Young at 1.01. Then you also have at least two potentially superstar prospects at RB. 

This one is a tad irresponsible, but I'm pushing all the chips in to try to win one more time before bailing on this league. Non-ppr Zealots IDP

Gave: Deshaun Watson, Miles Sanders, 5th, 2 6ths

Got: Leonard Fournette, Devonta Freeman

Users who are viewing this thread