Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES****

59 minutes ago, jabarony said:

FFPC standard.  Not involved.

Team A gets 2023 1st

Team B gets Hunter Renfrow

Total sell high on Renfrow. A good season, yes. Don’t think he’s worth a 1st. His numbers were inflated by an injured / absent Waller, IMO. 

Gimme that ‘23 1st allllll day. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, smbkrypt24 said:

12 team PPR. start 1 QB. QRWFFTDK.

Team A gave: Irv Smith, T. Marshall, 2022 1st (lottery pick so equal chance 1-6), 1.08

Team B gave: K. Pitts, R. Tannehill, 2.09, 2022 3rd (top 6)

Pitts in a landslide

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Marauder said:

Looking back at it, I think that was the year that the zero RB craze started in the wake of the 2014 WR class.  Here was the first round in one of my startups. The others were similar.

1 - Antonio Brown

2 - Odell Beckham  (me)

3 - Julio Jones

4 - D'Andre Hopkins

5 - Rob Gronkowski

6 - Allen Robinson

7 - AJ Green

8 - Mike Evans

9 - Amari Cooper

10 - Todd Gurley

11 - Ezekiel Elliott

12 Le'Veon Bell

I have been playing fantasy for almost 15 years and never seen a draft this ridiculous.  RBs are way too important.  Surprised a league as a whole did this.

6 minutes ago, Jonesin For Some Football said:

I have been playing fantasy for almost 15 years and never seen a draft this ridiculous.  RBs are way too important.  Surprised a league as a whole did this.

Like I said - check out Gurley’s next 2 seasons. Steal of the draft. 

19 minutes ago, Marauder said:

Not an odd draft.  An odd year.

2016 ADP

I guess but I don't care what year it is, not having a RB go until 11 is kind of crazy no matter the year, team, or anything you can think of.  I remember the zero RB crazy that year but in most of my leagues, there was still at least half of the 1st round was still RBs.

Just now, Jonesin For Some Football said:

I guess but I don't care what year it is, not having a RB go until 11 is kind of crazy no matter the year, team, or anything you can think of.  I remember the zero RB crazy that year but in most of my leagues, there was still at least half of the 1st round was still RBs.

To be fair though, I mostly don't play full PPR as I think that is too much love for catches.  I play .5 PPR mostly, 1 full PPR but didn't have it that year, and 2 standard scoring that the leagues are full of old school guys.

A few things on different teams.

Safe League scoring 12 team SF

Gave Trevor Lawrence and 2.11 for Russ. 

12 Team SF PPR

Gave Renfrow for Allen Robinson

12 Team SF PPR

Gave 1.10 for Amari Cooper ( I still have 1.01, 1.02, 1.04, 1.11 and 2.01)

12 hours ago, iamkoza said:

10tm 2qb ppr

Team a got: waddle, miles, likely mid-early 23 second, 2022- 4.01

Team b got: najee, brevin jordan

When the big piece is that much bigger than anything else .... nothing else matters much. I want to be team B.

1 hour ago, frae said:

12 Team SF PPR

12 Team SF PPR

Russ - dynasty I'm looking at next 3 years, Lawrence is basically less than a rookie since he has to unlearn bad things. Even if he turns out to be what some hoped you are 2-4 yrs down the road

Renfrow - PPR easy choice for me

1.10 - probably pretty even but not a Cooper fan and I like the rookie WR available at 1.10

Obviously some people haven’t heard that the 2022 rookie draft class will be weak and the 2023 will be far superior. 

12 team SF PPR Dynasty

Team A gives: (2022) 2.09 and 2.12 picks 

Team B gives: 2023 1st 

Same two teams make another trade.

Team A gives: Rashaad Penny

Team B gives: Chris Evans, (2022) 2.09, 2.12 and 3.06 picks 

Then Team A flips the picks again for another 2023 1st.

Team A gives: (2022) 2.09, 2.12 and 3.12 picks 

Team C gives: 2023 1st

So Team A flipped the 2022 2nds for a 2023 1st, reacquired them and then added a late 3rd to them and flipped them again for a 2023 1st.

1 minute ago, northern exposure said:

Obviously some people haven’t heard that the 2022 rookie draft class will be weak and the 2023 will be far superior. 

12 team SF PPR Dynasty

So Team A flipped the 2022 2nds for a 2023 1st, reacquired them and then added a late 3rd to them and flipped them again for a 2023 1st.

Lol

1 hour ago, northern exposure said:

12 team SF PPR Dynasty

Absurdity

• Like 1

17 hours ago, bro1ncos said:

1.10 - probably pretty even but not a Cooper fan and I like the rookie WR available at 1.10

I'll be curious to see who lands here, but with a weak QB class and no rb locked into rd 1 of the NFL draft I am not sure 1.10 will look that great.  If you are taking a rookie WR vs Cooper I'll take Cooper he has 5 top 24 seasons which is a very safe floor whereas the rookie at 1.10 could give you outcomes like Reagor or Ruggs all the way up to Jefferson, but with so many other picks available to me in that league to take the upside shots I was happy to bank a little stability. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rockaction said:

Was a top twenty-four guy this year until the accident. He was coming on. 

That's a real small sample size I see 7 games here he was probably top 24 in 3 or 4 coming off a season with 2 top 24 games.  It could have worked but he still had some hurdles to clear to be a weekly starter .

3 minutes ago, frae said:

coming off a season with 2 top 24 games

This was the problem with him. 

And you're right. Ruggs was like WR32 the past year when he played. That's not top twenty-four like I said. I messed up because my league starts a lot of guys, so it's deep and he would have started for a bunch of our teams even with that ranking. 

Edited by rockaction

4 minutes ago, frae said:

That's a real small sample size I see 7 games here he was probably top 24 in 3 or 4 coming off a season with 2 top 24 games.  It could have worked but he still had some hurdles to clear to be a weekly starter .

And your general point stands about Cooper, too. It's just that Dallas has an out with his contract this year, I think, so his situation is unsettled. But your point about his production compared to the 1.10 stands. 

1 minute ago, rockaction said:

And your general point stands about Cooper, too. It's just that Dallas has an out with his contract this year, I think, so his situation is unsettled. But your point about his production compared to the 1.10 stands. 

I know I can lose this deal if the guy here turns into Waddle or Jefferson, but sometimes our perception of value is not really connected to production.  Jeudy is still holding value but he just went all year without a TD I think and my guess is people would take Jeudy over Cooper, but wouldn't you just want Jeudy to do what we know Cooper can do? 

If I didn't have 4 other 1st and 2.01 I might have agonized over this deal more so context is relevant here, but I do like banking proven players.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, frae said:

but sometimes our perception of value is not really connected to production.

Exactly. Which is fine. Yet I see a lot of talk about "holding value" sometimes without any concern (or short shrift) to actual value of points scored. It's like a beat the market game all the time. There needs to be a balance between market value and scoring points at some point, because the points win the games. 

I get what you're saying is what I'm trying to say. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, frae said:

12 Team SF PPR

12 Team SF PPR

The 1st one just depends on what you want to do for the next year or 2.  Russ if competing and T-Law if not probably but I can see the argument for both.

The 2nd is Renfrow by a mile as A-rob is declining and who knows where he will be next year.

The 3rd is close but I don't think Cooper is worth a 1st personally.  He doesn't look like a game changing WR any more and Lamb is still the man there.

5 hours ago, Jonesin For Some Football said:

The 2nd is Renfrow by a mile as A-rob is declining and who knows where he will be next year.

I am surprised by Renfrow's support to be honest.  He has 1 top 24 hit now, granted it is a good hit at 10, but he isn't young next year either at 27 vs A Rob 29.  Robinson has 3 top 12 hits and draft pedigree over Renfrow 2nd vs a 5th.  Renfrow had 71 and 77 targets in the first 2 years and then jumped way up to 128 targets this year with no other WR being any good for them and Waller missing time.  I can see this being an L as any trade can be, but my guess is new regime in LV and they try to get an alpha wr and Renfrow goes back to his more normal role.  Before this really bad year Robinson had 154 and 151 targets it is uncertain where he goes and what is role is.  All trades have different views and if Renfrow is now a 128 target slot guy racking up 100 catchers for 2 more years this will be a loss for me.  

12 team, super flex, PPR (RB 1.5, WR 2, TE 2.5)

Both teams playoff teams last year

Team A gives - Trey Lance and D'Ernest Johnson 

Team B gives - DK Metcalf and Rhamondre Stevenson 

Bought an orphan and made a couple moves. Was severely lacking future picks (had nothing til 4.08 this year, full picks in 2023) and the team isn't in the best shape

FFPC full PPR 1.5 TE pre

Gave away Keenan Allen - got a 2023 1st (best guess is mid?)

Gave away Zeke - got 2.01 and 2023 2nd

Gave away Jeudy and Gabriel Davis - got Devonta Smith, 2.11, future 5th

FFPC SF

I gave ETN, 2023 2nd
I got 2023 1st

That 1st is from a team that earned the 1.01 this year but has a lot of 2022 capital - he could improve a lot, but I'm betting against it. My team is loaded and cleared a roster spot here. This should be a late 2nd. 

16 hours ago, bro1ncos said:

12 team, super flex, PPR (RB 1.5, WR 2, TE 2.5)

Both teams playoff teams last year

Team A gives - Trey Lance and D'Ernest Johnson 

Team B gives - DK Metcalf and Rhamondre Stevenson 

SF, gimme Lance and pray for good things.  I don't love rostering NEP RBs, and Seattle could be a mess for a while. 

JimmyG is likely gone even if he wins a SB, and Lance is the future. And he has a chance to be a next gen type player. What that chance is has yet to be determined. We haven't seen much yet. 

But on paper, I take the young QB with a shot at starting next year over everything in that package. I love Decaf, but I don't love his situation. 

17 minutes ago, barackdhouse said:

FFPC SF

I gave ETN, 2023 2nd
I got 2023 1st

That 1st is from a team that earned the 1.01 this year but has a lot of 2022 capital - he could improve a lot, but I'm betting against it. My team is loaded and cleared a roster spot here. This should be a late 2nd. 

So you gave ETN + Late 2nd for 1.01? 

Solid. I like it. At worst you get a RB equal to ETN without the significant injury of ETN. 

Curious what you spent to pick ETN? 

25 minutes ago, Zyphros said:

Bought an orphan and made a couple moves. Was severely lacking future picks (had nothing til 4.08 this year, full picks in 2023) and the team isn't in the best shape

FFPC full PPR 1.5 TE pre

Overall nice moves, but I feel like you still shoulda been able to get a 2023 1st for Zeke.

Just now, Hot Sauce Guy said:

Overall nice moves, but I feel like you still shoulda been able to get a 2023 1st for Zeke.

Doubt it. I've got him on the block again as our 2023 picks came in. Not even a nibble. keeptradecut has those picks -- even a late first -- as more valuable than Zeke. I keep using keeptradecut because it's the closest to actual market value I've seen sans rankings. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

Solid. I like it. At worst you get a RB equal to ETN without the significant injury of ETN. 

no he got a 23 1st from a guy who didnt make the playoffs

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Zyphros said:

FFPC full PPR 1.5 TE pre

not sure how I feel about the last trade, but overall seems like good value

Just now, rockaction said:

Doubt it. I've got him on the block again as our 2023 picks came in. Not even a nibble. keeptradecut has those picks -- even a late first -- as more valuable than Zeke. I keep using keeptradecut because it's the closest to actual market value I've seen sans rankings. 

Wow - dude in my league was still demanding a 1st as recently as week 17. 

Maybe the value has shifted since McCarthy said he was playing through a torn PCL or whatever it was. 

1 minute ago, IHEARTFF said:

no he got a 23 1st from a guy who didnt make the playoffs

Oh - ok, now I get it. Sorry, he said he "earned the 1.01 this year" - that was slightly confusing. I see what he meant. Appreciate the clarification. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

Maybe the value has shifted since McCarthy said he was playing through a torn PCL or whatever it was. 

I just offered him and Jakobi Meyers for what will likely be a mid-2023 1st. We'll see. I don't think it gets accepted. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rockaction said:

I just offered him and Jakobi Meyers for what will likely be a mid-2023 1st. We'll see. I don't think it gets accepted. 

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. 

tbh, including Jakobi might have been a downgrade to that package. :lol: 

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

I think that is the problem.  Owners are demanding a 1st and buyers aren't willing to spend that.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gally said:

I think that is the problem.  Owners are demanding a 1st and buyers aren't willing to spend that.

I certainly wouldn't. 

After his injury-plagues 2020, I was hoping for a bounce back to greatness season, and was offering the dude a 2022 1st and a 2023 2nd, and he rejected it outright. We went back & forth for a few days & ultimately decided it wasn't gonna happen. 

Sometimes the best deals are the ones you can't get done.

18 hours ago, frae said:

I am surprised by Renfrow's support to be honest.  He has 1 top 24 hit now, granted it is a good hit at 10, but he isn't young next year either at 27 vs A Rob 29.  Robinson has 3 top 12 hits and draft pedigree over Renfrow 2nd vs a 5th.  Renfrow had 71 and 77 targets in the first 2 years and then jumped way up to 128 targets this year with no other WR being any good for them and Waller missing time.  I can see this being an L as any trade can be, but my guess is new regime in LV and they try to get an alpha wr and Renfrow goes back to his more normal role.  Before this really bad year Robinson had 154 and 151 targets it is uncertain where he goes and what is role is.  All trades have different views and if Renfrow is now a 128 target slot guy racking up 100 catchers for 2 more years this will be a loss for me.  

I get this totally and have enjoyed some good fantasy years from A-Rob in the past.  I don't think Renfrow is worth a 1st like a previous trade I saw on here but I'd take him over A-Rob easily.  Don't like Free Agent WRs that are almost 30 and about to go to a new team.  Not to mention, he has never been a great route runner (Renfrow is).  I think we just say Renfrow's best season ever but I also think A-Rob's best seasons are well behind him personally.  Everything you said is and could be true though.

1 minute ago, Jonesin For Some Football said:

I get this totally and have enjoyed some good fantasy years from A-Rob in the past.  I don't think Renfrow is worth a 1st like a previous trade I saw on here but I'd take him over A-Rob easily.  Don't like Free Agent WRs that are almost 30 and about to go to a new team.  Not to mention, he has never been a great route runner (Renfrow is).  I think we just say Renfrow's best season ever but I also think A-Rob's best seasons are well behind him personally.  Everything you said is and could be true though.

I don't really care about a FA WR being 30 and going to a new team but Robinson's problems ran a lot deeper then QB play. Not everyone ages the same and he looks like he's lost a step, or two.  So I'd take Renfrow over him but at the same time don't value Renfrow like a first, but I'd take a random second over Robinson.

1 minute ago, menobrown said:

I don't really care about a FA WR being 30 and going to a new team but Robinson's problems ran a lot deeper then QB play. Not everyone ages the same and he looks like he's lost a step, or two.  So I'd take Renfrow over him but at the same time don't value Renfrow like a first, but I'd take a random second over Robinson.

I totally agree with this.  Don't take my comments on being high on Renfrow.  Just higher on him than A-Rob by a long ways.  I wouldn't be trading for either of these guys right now.

1 hour ago, Zyphros said:

FFPC full PPR 1.5 TE pre

Love the top 2 deals ...  I think Jeudy /Davis was under sell.  You sold short for what you could have gotten.  

Not horrible, but I guess I think Denver gets a real QB Arm next year and the offense will vastly improve.  (delusional?). 

1 hour ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

I took him in the startup this year at 3.10

Chase went at 3.11 ####!!

I now have CMC, CEH, Stevenson, Mitchell and it is SF FFPC and the roster cudown at the end of March is a big deal for this roster.

• Sad 1

• Joe Bryant changed the title to ****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES****
  • Joe Bryant locked and unlocked this topic