What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (20 Viewers)

14 team PPR TE 1.5 was on the clock at 2.01 when this trade went down

I gave Breece Hall, Skyy Moore and the 2.01

I got back Ja'Marr Chase

After some back and forth with this guy late last night I had offered Hall, 1.10, 2.01, 2023 2nd for Chase with 1.09 sitting on clock.  I woke up to Skyy Moore going pick 1.09 and him rejecting offer saying "Skyy Moore was the guy I wanted"

So I spent all morning trying to deal 1.10 for Moore.

I gave up 1.10 and my 2023 2nd for Skyy Moore and his 2023 3rd (those picks have the possibility to be like a few picks apart with possibly only 1 pick apart next year as he is rebuilding)

I got back Ja'Marr Chase

After some back and forth with this guy late last night I had offered Hall, 1.10, 2.01, 2023 2nd for Chase with 1.09 sitting on clock.  I woke up to Skyy Moore going pick 1.09 and him rejecting offer saying "Skyy Moore was the guy I wanted"

I gave up 1.10 and my 2023 2nd for Skyy Moore and his 2023 3rd (those picks have the possibility to be like a few picks apart with possibly only 1 pick apart next year as he is rebuilding)

Chase pretty easily for me.  Hall is a nice prospect, but I value Chase as a top 3 overall dynasty player and any time you can get that kind of upgrade while only giving up stuff like Moore/2.01 that is a big win to me.

Upgrading from Hall to Chase by nibbling on the edges of your roster is a great move imo.

Picks

Non-PPR feels like JT is a little bit better than Chase, but Thomas is nowhere near a first imo so give me the Chase side. Might make sense for both teams based on roster composition though

I didn't notice non-ppr at first.  In my experience in non-ppr leagues a guy like JT is worth a LOT more than a guy like Chase.

In the currently climate, a guy like JT I would imagine is typically as close to untouchable as it gets in non-ppr leagues.

12 Tm PPR QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE, Fl

Gave: 3.02, 3.10, Harrison Bryant

Got: 2023 2nd

I need to make some space on my roster and consolidate some picks

Dez said:

I got back Ja'Marr Chase

Nice job. 

FreeBaGeL said:
Chase pretty easily for me.  Hall is a nice prospect, but I value Chase as a top 3 overall dynasty player and any time you can get that kind of upgrade while only giving up stuff like Moore/2.01 that is a big win to me.

Upgrading from Hall to Chase by nibbling on the edges of your roster is a great move imo.

ADP startup seems about right in terms of picks.

Chase is somewhere between pick 1-3 and Hall is somewhere between 10-15 so if we call it pick 2 and pick 12 what would you need to bridge that gap.  Moore ADP is about the 6th/7th round and is around 1.08 in rookie drafts.

So if you were trading startup picks it be something like 2 for 12 and a future 1st and 2nd or 2 for 12, 75, 90.

Major trade went through today in my 14 team PPR SF (start 8).

Side A gets: Josh Allen, Aiyuk, Gabe Davis, 2024 2nd

Side B gets: Kelce, Kupp, Aaron Jones, Thielen, Matt Ryan, Brissett, 2023 4th, 2024 1st

Side B gets: Kelce, Kupp, Aaron Jones, Thielen, Matt Ryan, Brissett, 2023 4th, 2024 1st
Wow. It would be hard to give up Allen but also hard to give up all of thsat talent that Side B is getting. Love this trade and seems fair enough to me. Side B better have enough open roster spots for that. 

Give me Allen side pretty easily.  Almost every pieces on side B is declining and will be worth significantly less by the end of the season  

12 team PPR. 1 QB. Just traded:

1.07, 2023 3rd

for

2023 1st

I am excited about 7 prospects this year so I was fine holding onto the pick, but I sent the offer and am also fine with next years picks.

That one kind of depends on where you project the pick to be. Personally I'd just take the player at 7 if you like 7 players above the rest (as I do), make it 1.08 and I deal

Edit - misread it and thought you were giving up a 2022 third and not a 2023 pick, in which case I would just use the first now

Last edited by a moderator:
12 team PPR. 1 QB. Just traded:

1.07, 2023 3rd

for

2023 1st

I am excited about 7 prospects this year so I was fine holding onto the pick, but I sent the offer and am also fine with next years picks.
Easy call. The ‘23 1st is very likely to be worth more than anything you get at 1.07 this year.

Just another head scratcher for the team giving away a ‘23 1st. 

Pretty possibly meaningless trade but how painful past picks can be looked back on with two former first round picks dealt for a 3rd rounder

Just traded Sony Michel (1.07 pick in 2018) and Reagor (1.10 pick in 2020)

for the 3.01

Wow. It would be hard to give up Allen but also hard to give up all of thsat talent that Side B is getting. Love this trade and seems fair enough to me. Side B better have enough open roster spots for that. 
Seems like a lot of age / risk to me. I’ll take the Allen side, and I think I’d do it pretty easily. 

Pretty possibly meaningless trade but how painful past picks can be looked back on with two former first round picks dealt for a 3rd rounder

Just traded Sony Michel (1.07 pick in 2018) and Reagor (1.10 pick in 2020)

for the 3.01
Ouch.

can’t really look at it like that tho. Sunk cost, and all that. 

Ouch.

can’t really look at it like that tho. Sunk cost, and all that. 
My teammate said "Can't believe you gave up on Reagor that soon"

I said let's draft someone who has a chance to be something instead of holding onto a couple of worthless players.

Drafted Brian Robinson Jr with that 3.01 pick (also own Gibson)

Twenty-Four Eighty-Four said:
Saw this one in a league.

Team A got Ja'marr Chase, 2023 3rd

Team B got Lamb, Mike Williams, and a 2023 (should be) late first.
I would be on the Lamb side. I can't see a team being so stacked that Lamb and Williams doesn't improve your team over Chase. Then tack on a 1st. 

Seems like a lot of age / risk to me. I’ll take the Allen side, and I think I’d do it pretty easily. 
I guess I’m making the assumption that the guy who gave away Josh Allen is in Win Now mode and just added a bunch of pieces to win it all this year. No other reason makes sense to trade the top QB. But he got a sold Superflex QB2, the best TE in fantasy, the best WR last year in scoring who's situation hasn’t changed, a top 10 RB last year who should put up similar numbers this year, and Theilen who is a very good WR3 who can give you WR2 numbers. And I know I wrote a lot of “last year” in my post but I love going for it THIS YEAR to win the Chip. 

I guess I’m making the assumption that the guy who gave away Josh Allen is in Win Now mode and just added a bunch of pieces to win it all this year. No other reason makes sense to trade the top QB. But he got a sold Superflex QB2, the best TE in fantasy, the best WR last year in scoring who's situation hasn’t changed, a top 10 RB last year who should put up similar numbers this year, and Theilen who is a very good WR3 who can give you WR2 numbers. And I know I wrote a lot of “last year” in my post but I love going for it THIS YEAR to win the Chip. 
I mean, sure that’s possible, and might be worthwhile, short term.

if I’m giving up the best SF asset in Allen, I’d like to get some youth back.  The pick is nice, but the elite players going that way are all much closer to the end than the beginning of their careers

IMO, in the not-too-distant future that owner is going to regret this deal. And if they fail to win the ‘chip this year? Yeah - that’s gonna be even worse. 

I mean, sure that’s possible, and might be worthwhile, short term.

if I’m giving up the best SF asset in Allen, I’d like to get some youth back.  The pick is nice, but the elite players going that way are all much closer to the end than the beginning of their careers

IMO, in the not-too-distant future that owner is going to regret this deal. And if they fail to win the ‘chip this year? Yeah - that’s gonna be even worse. 
Totally get it.  Would love to see the 2 team's rosters. All this “in a vacuum” stuff is so tough to really assess fully. 
but I’m not looking to continue arguing this point. Just making conversation on a Sunday night :)  

This reeks of an all-in push by team B, probably a middling "contender" with some aging assets.  Probably will be blowing it up after 23 and rebuilding in 24.

At the end of the Draft, 12 Team 0.5 PPR 1 QB (TE Prem 1.0 PPR)

Team A Gave up::  2023 2nd (late) 

Team B Gave up ::  3.11 & 2023 3rd (early)  -->  Pick went for NEP RB Pierre Strong Jr

This reeks of an all-in push by team B, probably a middling "contender" with some aging assets.  Probably will be blowing it up after 23 and rebuilding in 24.
You’re likely correct. The challenge with that is rebuilding with aging assets is a lot more difficult as the return on them is diminishing with every passing year. 

At the end of the Draft, 12 Team 0.5 PPR 1 QB (TE Prem 1.0 PPR)

Team A Gave up::  2023 2nd (late) 

Team B Gave up ::  3.11 & 2023 3rd (early)  -->  Pick went for NEP RB Pierre Strong Jr

Seems reasonable if you want to move back into the 2022 draft for someone you like, a small number of spots in 2023 at that bit of the draft isn't that big a deal. Will work out poorly if either team doesn't pan out as expected in 2022 though

Twenty-Four Eighty-Four said:
Saw this one in a league.

Team A got Ja'marr Chase, 2023 3rd

Team B got Lamb, Mike Williams, and a 2023 (should be) late first.
On its surface this seems like a lot of Chase.  The 23 being late doesn't hurt as much in what should be a crazy deep draft, Mike Williams just signed a new contract & Allen is getting older, and I like Lamb a lot.  That being said, not sure I trade Chase for this as he could be the best WR in football for the next 5 years.  I say it is definitely fair and wouldn't pay much more to get Chase so I have no problem with it but would lean towards Chase just because he is that good.

Dez said:

I got back Ja'Marr Chase

I think this is a good move for you.  I like Hall a lot but I think Chase is out of this world and a difference maker.  If you have a chance to get Chase for a good team without losing any assets that you were relying on, it is a good get.  Good sell for the other team though too honestly if they wanted more assets from chase but not enough IMO.

mzkp54 said:
AJB for Breece Hall

12 team SF PPR
I know some people are higher on AJB than I am but I wouldn't make this deal at all.  RBs are harder to come by and Brown just feels like a WR that might not even be a WR1 any more in fantasy.  Give me the guy that could win you a trophy possibly.  Could go either way but Brown isn't the player I give the 1.01 for.

12 Team PPR

Metcalf/M. Brown

for 

1.02/1.07
This is an interesting trade as some might have considered DK worth this alone had Russ never been traded.  I'm not a Hollywood Brown believer personally even though he should look really good for the 1st half of the season with D-Hop out.  I believe in DK's talent and am not really high on this draft after the top 4-5 so unless I really needed a RB (Walker at 1.02 and believed there were 7 good prospects), I'd probably roll with the players here even though I do expect DK to have a down season while Seattle figures out what they are doing at QB.

This is an interesting trade as some might have considered DK worth this alone had Russ never been traded.  I'm not a Hollywood Brown believer personally even though he should look really good for the 1st half of the season with D-Hop out.  I believe in DK's talent and am not really high on this draft after the top 4-5 so unless I really needed a RB (Walker at 1.02 and believed there were 7 good prospects), I'd probably roll with the players here even though I do expect DK to have a down season while Seattle figures out what they are doing at QB.
That's kind of how I felt as well.  I still think DK is a hold and Brown surprise though.  Thought is was an interesting trade.  I'd take the players by a little bit.

I would be on the Lamb side. I can't see a team being so stacked that Lamb and Williams doesn't improve your team over Chase. Then tack on a 1st. 
I can, and I like both those guys a lot. I don't think those two would make me better than having Chase. From a purely boxscore point of view I would absolutely rather have Chase. I think this trade would make one worse for 2022. The late 1st makes it very intriguing for me, though. This trade really *needs* Lamb to step up this year, which is probably not far fetched. IDK I think I would probably buy Chase for this and I don't think I could give him up here.

12 team ppr QB/2RB/3WR/TE/FL

Team A gave up 

• Brown, A.J. PHI WR
Team B gave up

•  Corral, Matt CAR QB;
  • Year 2023 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team B (1.05-1.12);
  • Year 2023 Round 2 Draft Pick from Team B

Actually, this trade was kind of a reversal. Side A was league champ in 2020 but has QB issues and was aging out quickly. Still has only 1 starting QB but now it is Allen rather than Ryan.

Side B is a bottom-end team (would've had the 1.05 in this year's draft but had traded it away) that had bled value in numerous trades and had only Allen as a desirable piece. Had Side A's 2023 1st but traded it in the rookie draft for 1.05 to draft Pickett.

Side A's notables before trade: Ryan, D Cook, A Jones, Kupp, T Hill, K Allen, Thielen, Kelce, Albert O - no 23 1st

Side A's current starting line-up: Allen, D Cook, Akers, Aiyuk, G Davis, Albert O, K Allen, Henderson

Side B's notables before trade: Allen, Pickett/Trubisky, J Robinson, OBJ, D Parker, Pickens, M Jones, Fuller, Njoku - no 23 1st

Side B's current starting lineup: Ryan, A Jones, J Robinson, Kupp, Thielen, Kelce, Crowder, D Parker

Side A approached me earlier this offseason inquiring about Herbert or Lamar. I was hesitant to trade because of the short-term viability of the pieces he had. Imo, short-term overpay for long-term gain by Side A. He was going to age out, likely after this season, and is now, presumably, rebuilding around Allen. He has since traded Tyreek (in a 3 team trade) adding Akers and Henderson

Team A gave up 

• Brown, A.J. PHI WR
Team B gave up

•  Corral, Matt CAR QB;
Seems like a good cash-out on AJB.  I know 2 AJB owners who have both expressed frustration over his health issues, and both seem to see the move to PHI as a downgrade. 

I could see the deal working  out both ways. 

I’ll take Metcalf / Brown pretty easily here. 

Same. Not a Brown fan but the two seem much more like proven commodities than the picks and are both still quite young

Team A gave up 

• Brown, A.J. PHI WR
Team B gave up

•  Corral, Matt CAR QB;

Give me Corral and the picks. Assume the team trading AJB away isn't in an immediate situation to contend so this seems like a decent value cash out

Team A gave up 

• Brown, A.J. PHI WR
Team B gave up

•  Corral, Matt CAR QB;

AJB for me if we're looking at 1.8/1.9 as the most likely outcome.  I'm most likely not getting Smith-Njigba.   Maybe Boutee or Addison if they're something less than phenomenal.   There will be good options at either RB/WR/TE, but I don't know that it's realistic to expect any of them to be worthy of the primary piece coming back for AJB.   I would have to be convinced I'm sitting on damaged goods to pull the trigger.   Maybe that's the case, but I'm not there yet.

I really don't see much value in Corral in a 1QB and it actually has some roster clog to it depending on roster sizes and/or taxi squad.

Certainly, the 1st is a really nice piece and even the 2.5-2.11 has good potential (definitely not the throw-in that it would be for 2022).   It's enough to consider but not enough to pull the trigger imo.   If we were talking about Corral in a super-flex, now it's  a really attractive package and I'm getting a player that could actually help me in 2022.

Team A gave up 

• Brown, A.J. PHI WR
Team B gave up

•  Corral, Matt CAR QB;
Brown easily. Corral doesn't do anything for me, a second is nice but you are basically trying to get an AJ Brown with your pick next season. Even moving to Philly I would hope you could get more than that for him 

Users who are viewing this thread