Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Oregon Militia Takeover - Ammon Bundy arrested

Meanwhile, the protesters say they will reveal their exit plan on Friday.

maybe they can invade Iran

while riding all of their new dildos

into the sunset

Keep movin', movin', movin'

Though they're disapprovin'

Keep them dildos movin'

Rawhide!

Don't try to understand 'em

Just rope and throw and brand 'em

Soon we'll be living high and wide.

Move 'em on, head 'em up

Head 'em up, move 'em on

Move 'em on, head 'em up

Rawhide!

Cut 'em out, ride 'em in

Ride 'em in, let 'em out

Cut 'em out, ride 'em in

Rawhide!

The best part is that the guy driving the other stolen vehicle hid inside the the grocery store until the cops left. But they towed his stolen vehicle away so he was stranded at the store.

That is pretty much perfect :lol:

From what I have read the feds / cops have handled this whole thing really, really well.

One of these rugged individualists apparently gamed the foster system in his home state and used it as his source of income and free labor.

It's never shocking to find out the guys who complain the most about big government are the biggest welfare babies.
It would be wrong for the government to remove foster kids solely because of Finicum's presence at the protest.

On the other hand.....if Finicum is using those kids as free slave labor........#### him.

It's never shocking to find out the guys who complain the most about big government are the biggest welfare babies.
:lmao:

He doesn't mention how he lives the kids and it's a shame that they are taking them away from a caring family. Nope, he #####es about not having free labor + the daily stipend per kid in order to rub his cattle farm.

What an ###

Also, 50 boys in 10 years? No girls? That's more than a little odd. I hope he doesn't have a secret room in his basement where he and the boys watch wrestling videos with their shirts off...

Thought this was a flag as well. You know how when we look back in hindsight and say "if only there where signs"....?

:lmao:

He doesn't mention how he lives the kids and it's a shame that they are taking them away from a caring family. Nope, he #####es about not having free labor + the daily stipend per kid in order to rub his cattle farm.

What an ###

Interesting Freudian slip there.

I'm becoming increasingly convinced that the feds are perfectly content to let these guys stay in what's turning into a prison of their own making. The public has turned against them. They're a laughingstock. They're turning against each other. And their fantasy of a grand confrontation with Big Brother is failing to materialize. But they're so ####### stubborn that they're going to stay until the sheer agony of being around each other forces them into the waiting arms of law enforcement.

Edited by pantagrapher

I'm becoming increasingly convinced that the feds are perfectly content to let these guys stay in what's turning into a prison of their own making. The public has turned against them. They're a laughingstock. They're turning against each other. And their fantasy of a grand confrontation with Big Brother is failing to materialize. But they're so ####### stubborn that they're going to stay until the sheer agony of being around each other forces them into the waiting arms of law enforcement.

Sitting back and watching achieves more than any words or actions against it ever could. The more you do nothing, the harder they try, the better it gets.

See birthers, Palin, etc.

Oregon Governor is asking the Feds for help ending this.

A couple of fighter jets flying low and firing blanks oughta do it. They'll come a-waddling out, every last one of them with ####tybritches, after soiling themselves.

The FBI is now trying to negotiate with the protesters, but no progress has been made.

the negotiator hung up, Bundy handed the borrowed cellphone to an FBI agent and headed for a pickup truck for the 30-mile drive back to the refuge

Its beyond me, why they didn't arrest him right there.

At this point, I also don't understand why the government is allowing supplies in and out. Its time to cut them off.

• Like 1

The FBI is now trying to negotiate with the protesters, but no progress has been made.

the negotiator hung up, Bundy handed the borrowed cellphone to an FBI agent and headed for a pickup truck for the 30-mile drive back to the refuge

Its beyond me, why they didn't arrest him right there.

At this point, I also don't understand why the government is allowing supplies in and out. Its time to cut them off.

I assume because they don't want to rile up all the guys still at the refuge. They're still hoping to resolve this without any shots being fired.

Edited by PlasmaDogPlasma

So far, the only source is a blogger.

is his live feed on YouTube.

He says that the police attempted to arrest Ammon Bundy and 2-3 other guys during a traffic stop outside the compound. Shots were fired and at least one person was hit. The hospital has been notified to go on lockdown and Life Flight has been contacted.

Again, this is all according to the blogger. Nothing on CNN or Fox or anywhere else yet.

edit: CNN has the story now as well

Edited by [scooter]