What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Players on your dynasty team that regressed (1 Viewer)

Englishteacher

Footballguy
Using a friend;"

S friendsnew Lenovo yoga computer so bear with me.

ryanTannenhill

eddieLacy

cj Anderson

Demarco Murray

Illtype analysis later but mention some guys on your teams that we can talk about.

And; go.

Ellington

Looked spry very early in the season, but the early injury opened the door for both Johnsons. His injury propensity has likely permanently relegated him to a backup/part time-at-best RB for the duration of his career.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought I was so shrewd to get Randall Cobb for the 1.02 before he re-signed with the Packers. I felt confident he would re-sign and I could use the anxiety of his possible departure to buy low. Hopefully with Jordy returning and an upgrade at TE, he'll get closer to where he was. :unsure:

CJ Anderson is another. Hoped for more out of Travis Kelce.

Devante Adams.

With the Nelson injury it looked like this dynasty stash was about to blow up to potential WR2 or even 1 ...now insyead he looks as bad as a Lenovo computer.

Will add a player that was not on my team...

Josh Hill TE saints

I recall offering Maclin for him in august and a 1st in another league I'm my 16 team 1.5 PPR league.

Thankfully I got shot down in both leagues.

Rodgers

CJ Anderson

Honorable mention to guys like Jordan Matthews and Travis Kelce, whose overall totals recovered but had lengthy stretches of regression in-season.

Wallace. Really hoping the Vikes cut him this offseason, he needs to go somewhere else to be FF relevant.

A thread I started earlier here today. Not a computer/tablet I was familiar with. :)

Thank you for mentions everyone. Makings of a great thread.

Later this evening, I intend to write a bit on the players I mentioned.

Forsett, although it did seem he was picking it up towards the end before he got hurt.

Fleener: Dwayne Allen makes him usless

Alshon: Ham Sandwich

Roddy White

Colston

Demarco

Joique Bell, I thought I might be able to throw him the flex spot occasionally.

Ertz, didn't get going until the FF regular season was over.

Devante Adams.

With the Nelson injury it looked like this dynasty stash was about to blow up to potential WR2 or even 1 ...now insyead he looks as bad as a Lenovo computer.
I find Adams a very interesting case. He flashed in his rookie year, and had some genuinely good games. Then according to both his HC and QB, he took a huge leap and was the best player in OTAs. Was okay for the first 1.5 weeks until he sprained his ankle. Missed a handful of weeks and then was a borderline train wreck. I no longer have the high hopes that I once did, but something doesn't add up with the way he once played, and the way he's playing now. (although he was decent last night).

Roddy White

Colston

Demarco

Joique Bell, I thought I might be able to throw him the flex spot occasionally.

Ertz, didn't get going until the FF regular season was over.
Ertz was a disappointment in the regular season, but this last month he's established himself as a top 5 dynasty TE. TE is a funky position though, and his new HC/OC is going to be very important. Hate to see him get Jimmy Grahamed.

Another one I'd add to the list would be ASJ. Basically a lost season.

Users who are viewing this thread