What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2016 FBG Playoff League 1 - Week 1 (1 Viewer)

This should be interesting. I wonder if Ginn, Brown, Funchess go before DT and Sanders.
nope. I wanted one of Sanders / DT, took Sanders thinking DT has been off and will probably have Norman covering him. DC took DT and is up again.

Sorry had it set up to auto pick before the keepers were inserted. Went with Owen Daniels.
Wasn't sure if you'd take him or ginn, was kinda hoping to get Daniels again but oh well.

Figured I'd just get the keepers locked in early, no reason not to.

But man, it's hard to field a full lineup with two teams.

Took Tolbert and Gano, and Manning and Denver D are preloaded so I'm done. You'll get McManus, a TE, and a flex. With my second pick, I figured that it was better to foreclose you from a decent TE than to try and figure which of the Car WR would have the best day.

Took Tolbert and Gano, and Manning and Denver D are preloaded so I'm done. You'll get McManus, a TE, and a flex. With my second pick, I figured that it was better to foreclose you from a decent TE than to try and figure which of the Car WR would have the best day.
Probably a good decision.

Nice Eli Manning pick. :P

I guess that is what happens when you click on the first Manning in the ADP list. I've changed it. Or can I just have Eli's last Super Bowl appearance stats?

You can find the league here. Commish password is fbgplayoff1. Use that to setup you franchise info and password.

http://www23.myfantasyleague.com/2015/home/55102#0

Jeaton6 is up first, draft is on.

Took the liberty to add a flex player. You'll start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 K, and 1 D/ST. Scoring was imported from WSL1.

Here's the format:

A weekly draft with keepers and knockouts - 8 teams wild card weekend and divisional round, 4 teams championship round (top 4 scorers YTD), 2 teams super bowl (Top 2 championship scores), standard FBG survivor scoring and lineups, no reserves. You can keep 0, 1, or 2 players each week from the prior week. Your first kept player will be slotted as your round 7 draft pick. Your second kept player will be slotted as your round 8 draft pick.

Draft would be serpentine. WC weekend all draft spots would be picked randomly, but after that, teams would choose which spot they want - that order would be based on the prior week's scoring (so the high scorer would choose their slot first, etc.).

So after week 1, the top scorer will announce their keepers and their week 2 draft position. The 2nd high scorer will announce keepers and draft position next. Rinse and repeat.

Draft

The clock is off in MFL, we'll use this thread for accountability - so please post here and PM the next player.
The rules and scoring (same scoring as WSL)
10 rounds of drafting
No trading of picks
No trading of players
No free agent pick ups
Serpentine drafting.
No submission of rosters.
Quoted for confirmation of the rules for advancement for 2018 Playoff Season.

Users who are viewing this thread