What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RB Alex Collins, SEA (2 Viewers)

16 team league and I activated him off my Practice squad and benched Buck just to wait it out and see how it goes

Now with Crabtree and Snead out I am starting him over Buck and Kearse.  Here's hoping
Actually have Bell, Hyde, and Collins going with Richardson and Sanu

Tells me that they aren’t quite ready to hand the reigns over yet... but, I think it’s coming.
Well it's not a Collins thing to me, it's any of West/Allen/Collins. Campanero should be doing kickoffs really.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's ashame.  This guy is easily the most explosive player in what is a god awful - historically bad Ravens offense.

It's ashame.  This guy is easily the most explosive player in what is a god awful - historically bad Ravens offense.
You have a point. Harbaugh would be wise to recall Andy Reid not punishing Kareem Hunt when he fumbled his very first carry. 

The Ravens need a spark. Collins' fumble was costly but he does flash potential. And they need it on that putrid offense.

You have a point. Harbaugh would be wise to recall Andy Reid not punishing Kareem Hunt when he fumbled his very first carry.

The Ravens need a spark. Collins' fumble was costly but he does flash potential. And they need it on that putrid offense.
The difference is Hunt never had a problem with fumbles. Collins' biggest knock is fumbles. It's teachable but like his leash is not long.

The difference is Hunt never had a problem with fumbles. Collins' biggest knock is fumbles. It's teachable but like his leash is not long.
Excellent point. He needs a shot at redemption. They need a reliable spark. Ravens need to stop making costly mistakes. Tough position for sure.

Excellent point. He needs a shot at redemption. They need a reliable spark. Ravens need to stop making costly mistakes. Tough position for sure.
He already got a shot at redemption. It really isn't a tough position, Harbaugh would be nuts to give him meaningful touches until/unless he gets better at holding onto the football.

Dammit, can't one lotto RB pan out this year? Collins looked like a no brainer until he coughed that up. Sucks, but understandable -- ball security is extremely important in today's game.

He already got a shot at redemption. It really isn't a tough position, Harbaugh would be nuts to give him meaningful touches until/unless he gets better at holding onto the football.
Actually it is a crappy position to be in as a head coach. The decision may seem a no brainer in so far as not using Collins, but make no mistake, Harbaugh is in a tough position.  His running backs who don't fumble can't gain positive yardage. And his one running back that seems to show that he can gain yardage, fumbles. If that's not being in a tough position then I don't know what is.

Dammit, can't one lotto RB pan out this year? Collins looked like a no brainer until he coughed that up. Sucks, but understandable -- ball security is extremely important in today's game.
I wouldn't give up on Collins yet. The fumble was disappointing, but he's far & away their most talented RB. 

Collins is better than I've ever given him credit for. I was so-so on him coming out & wasn't overly impressed when he was in Seattle, but for whatever reason(s), Collins is now quite impressive.

I seriously doubt whether fumbling will be his longterm downfall. That rarely happens at the pro level. Ball security is one of the few things you can dramatically improve with coaching. 

Personally, I'm looking to buy as low as possible everywhere.

Oh no my my RB lotto ticket didn't hit! What will I do.
I'm guessing completely over hype your next lotto ticket while ignoring all reason and logic again?

You know, you don't have to respond to my posts. Getting a tad creepy...

I'm guessing completely over hype your next lotto ticket while ignoring all reason and logic again?

You know, you don't have to respond to my posts. Getting a tad creepy...
You quote me and think I won't respond. Good luck with that one. 

Users who are viewing this thread