What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2016 WSL2 ***Draft Thread*** (1 Viewer)

3.06 Julian Edelman.
:hot: all that way up and back only to get sniped by one pick.

Time to go in a different direction, I guess ...

3.07 - Cam Newton, QB CAR

PM going out.
16 team leagues are rough, especially when you are at a turn. A couple years ago I really wanted Mathews. Almost took him at 4.02... made it all the way back and got sniped at 5.14 right in front of me. So disappoint.

I'd like to take this moment to cry that my boy Eifert went substantially earlier here (3.01, TE4) than WSL1 (3.12, TE6). I considered him at 2.12 but thought for sure he'd make it to 3.05. :kicksrock:I like Ertz ok, but he's no Eifert.

3.06 Julian Edelman.
:hot: all that way up and back only to get sniped by one pick.

Time to go in a different direction, I guess ...

3.07 - Cam Newton, QB CAR

PM going out.
16 team leagues are rough, especially when you are at a turn. A couple years ago I really wanted Mathews. Almost took him at 4.02... made it all the way back and got sniped at 5.14 right in front of me. So disappoint.

I'd like to take this moment to cry that my boy Eifert went substantially earlier here (3.01, TE4) than WSL1 (3.12, TE6). I considered him at 2.12 but thought for sure he'd make it to 3.05. :kicksrock:I like Ertz ok, but he's no Eifert.
I really shouldn't complain ... last year in these I think my draft positions were something like 1, 4, 13 and 15. At least when you're in the 7-10 range you only have to reach by a round at most to get your guy ... and you don't have to wonder whether 20 of a position will go off the board before you have a chance to pick again (seen it happen).

I really did think Edelman was going to fall back to me, though. :cry:

Exactly. I prefer those middle spots, especially in 16 team leagues. I wouldn't sweat Edelman, though. His TD pace couldn't have kept up and Brady is getting old. Better to get off the train a year early than a year late.

4.12 Michael Crabtree, WR OAK | WR32

Damn, I really thought Decker would be here. I'm in the wrong WSL. You guys like the same players as me.

Users who are viewing this thread