What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RB Devontae Booker (1 Viewer)

True, but he did get the play and it impacted Kubiak and now he's going to get more touches as a result. And like I said those touches are going to come next week against a horrible defense which could result in even more touches moving forward.s
More is a relative term, he only got 3 touches this last week so I think it's safe to assume he'll beat that.

Bibbs made one play. We are not talking about a pattern here, we are talking about a play and even after he made that play when the Broncos came back out it was Booker at RB.

And while the Saints matchup is a great one, if you think that Bibbs doing well in that game would get him more touches I would think you would also think the same for Booker, meaning he plays well in that game he can go back do dominating the touches like he's done since CJ has been out.

• Smile
Reactions: Jed
Like some have said above, a lot of it is THE SYSTEM but people should remember, that was a system in 1998, not 2016.  The Kubiak "system" is really just one helluva player in Arian Foster who made a lot of things looks easy.  None of these guys are nearly as dynamic as Arian Foster.  
You are overlooking huge seasons by Steve Slaton, Justin Forsett, Mike Anderson, Olandis Gary, Rueben Droughns, Clinton Portis and Terrell Davis.

Like some have said above, a lot of it is THE SYSTEM but people should remember, that was a system in 1998, not 2016.  The Kubiak "system" is really just one helluva player in Arian Foster who made a lot of things looks easy.  None of these guys are nearly as dynamic as Arian Foster.  
2014, Justin Forsett.

You are overlooking huge seasons by Steve Slaton, Justin Forsett, Mike Anderson, Olandis Gary, Rueben Droughns, Clinton Portis and Terrell Davis.
That is ancient history and people forget that a lot of those teams were built around an iconic all-time top 10 in the history of the league QB...and some other hall of famers.  Different time, different place.  Three of those guys were exceptional talents. Not saying the current guys aren't but it remains to be seen.  But it boils back to the same basic point: people associate the name of the coach and the team as synonymous with exceptional RBs and that's not always the case.  The Broncos may have had 8-9 great RB seasons in 23 years but that means there were many years they were average. At some point, 1997 Brett Favre isn't 2011 Brett Favre just because of the name and as coaches tend to go, teams adapt to the coaches' way of doing business over the years and it usually gets less effective than more effective over time. Mike Shanahan and Mike Martz were geniuses at one point. But then they became predictable and ineffective and fired and Kubiak is predictable.  He was predictable last year. Difference was he just had so much talent and the presence of possibly the greatest QB ever that it was easier to back up. There is a reason why the Broncos are not a dominant team this year.  

I do agree that coordinators tend to be overrated, but I think there are tendencies and track records that should be considered.

More is a relative term, he only got 3 touches this last week so I think it's safe to assume he'll beat that.

Bibbs made one play. We are not talking about a pattern here, we are talking about a play and even after he made that play when the Broncos came back out it was Booker at RB.

And while the Saints matchup is a great one, if you think that Bibbs doing well in that game would get him more touches I would think you would also think the same for Booker, meaning he plays well in that game he can go back do dominating the touches like he's done since CJ has been out.
I agree Booker and said Booker can regain his prior position. Just saying we can't outright dismiss the possibility of a RBBC. Bibbs has become a potential factor in my opinion. I think we need to at least take that into consideration. Kubiak has shown he's willing to do it once with Booker. I don't think we should dismiss the possibility he'll do it again with Bibbs if Booker continues to struggle. As a Booker I'm not panicking by any means; I'm just making sure I take everything into consideration so I'm best prepared since there's so much at stake now with so few weeks left in the season. Margin for error has shrunk for Booker and it's shrinking for all of us as fantasy players too. 

I do agree that coordinators tend to be overrated, but I think there are tendencies and track records that should be considered.
I think it is helpful to consider the scheme and the track record of players within the scheme.

Part of what makes the scheme bad is that it is predictable, as mentioned above, however because it is predictable, that makes it valuable for fantasy football to pay attention to players from the RB position, because of the predictable nature of the workload you can expect from this system and these coaches.

It is that system that makes players such as Steve Slaton, Olandis Gary. Mike Anderson ect valuable for fantasy even though overall they were not the best players at their position.

No Peyton Manning certainly has a negative impact on the teams offense, but that is also good reason to run the ball more. The offensive line isn't quite what I think they have had in the past. Also the rule change against chop blocks may or may not have an impact on this particular blocking scheme.

This K. Bibbs situation is aggravating.

I picked up Bibbs just in case this thing escalates, but REALLY don't want to bother with him. 

There's a halfway decent chance that sure, Bibbs gets his share of carries, but Booker get's the lion's share at 60-70% of the touches and Bibbs isn't worth bothering with unless you're desperate. 

Now all hell could break loose if Booker stumbles or gets injured, BUT Denver has a bye week next and things could get sorted out on the other side.

I'd really like to just discard Bibbs right before this weekend's games. This would allow me to attend to other needs and would also prevent anyone from picking him up this week. In addition, the bye week may prevent others from picking him up as well so Bibbs could just sit there.

So, for you Booker owners...what are you doing with Bibbs?

Holding with a death grip? Or not giving a damn?

I'm starting Booker this week with as much confidence as I can muster given the situation. The matchup is glorious so if he fails he's pretty much doomed and I'll figure it all out next week when the Broncos are on their bye. But if I can't start him with extreme confidence against the Saints I might as well cut him now. Even if this were to be a 50-50 timeshare on Sunday (which I don't believe it will be going into the game) the matchup is so damn good Booker could still put up low-end RB1 numbers since a TD seems highly probable. Barring injury 15 or so points in PPR seems easily reachable even with Bibbs being more involved and I think his ceiling is considerably higher, especially if this game becomes a shootout which I could see happening because even though Denver's D (pass D at least) is strong Brees is a monster at home so I think the Saints are going to put up points forcing Denver to score a lot to keep up. 

We also don't know just how good Bibbs is in terms of all the passing game work. Yeah he had the big screen play TD but on the very next series it was Booker right back in the game and Kubiak has praised his pass pro work so it's possible if this does become a pass-heavy type of game that Booker could be the favored option or at least not relegated to the bench. I'm just guessing since I have no idea how good Bibbs is with pass pro or how Kubiak feels about his work there. 

In any event Booker is starting for me and I'm not even worrying about it unless I hear something between now and game time which says he's been benched and isn't going to get more than a handful of touches. Otherwise it's all systems go because this matchup is just too damn good to pass up. If he fails with it I'll worry about his place on my team after Week 10 is over.  

Not even bothering with Bibbs. Like I've said before, he doesn't  pass the eye test for me. So even if, god forbid, Booker went down... I don't see much value in Bibbs. 

You're going to get a variety of answers here, all of which based on speculation and personal takes. In other words... don't expect a lot of clarity until the game commences.

My take (combined with $2 gets you a free cup of coffee) is that Kubiak is calling out his QB and starting RB in an attempt to motivate them. They will be facing a weak defense which means both should be able to respond and get on track.

I believe that Booker will get the first two series to show us all something and establish himself as the lead back. If he stumbles (and/or fumbles)... it's a 50/50 split the rest of the game and the RB situation will be evaluated over the bye.

I don't have a lot of faith that either one of these guys is anything special. I would love to be wrong and see Booker run away with this job, but if I am being honest, I think the Denver running game struggles all year and nobody starts with confidence the rest of the way.

kyoun1e said:
This K. Bibbs situation is aggravating.

I picked up Bibbs just in case this thing escalates, but REALLY don't want to bother with him. 

There's a halfway decent chance that sure, Bibbs gets his share of carries, but Booker get's the lion's share at 60-70% of the touches and Bibbs isn't worth bothering with unless you're desperate. 

Now all hell could break loose if Booker stumbles or gets injured, BUT Denver has a bye week next and things could get sorted out on the other side.

I'd really like to just discard Bibbs right before this weekend's games. This would allow me to attend to other needs and would also prevent anyone from picking him up this week. In addition, the bye week may prevent others from picking him up as well so Bibbs could just sit there.

I let somebody else blow their wad on him to get him off the waiver wire this week.

To me, barring an injury, this backfield will break down one of two ways. Either Booker will maintain a lion's share of the work with Bibbs being worked in as a COP back, in which case Booker is an RB2 with upside, OR Bibbs cuts into Booker's work, similar to how Booker cut into Anderson's, and neither have much upside beyond a low end RB3, potential flex play. I genuinely don't foresee a scenario where Bibbs completely supplants Booker (barring an injury, of course). 

In the first case, I hold Booker and disregard Bibbs (I'd rather handcuff Bell and Gordon than Booker, so holding a second or third handcuff feels like overkill), and in the second case neither Booker/Bibbs would have enough value for me to want to hold on to them, much less start them.

Earlier in the season, Bibbs might have been more interesting to me if this situation existed, but as we approach the playoffs he doesn't present enough upside for me to be interested in rostering him.

Interesting. Based on the initial three opinions it doesn't sound like anyone feels that Bibbs is a must own for Booker owners.

I already feel compelled to own both Ingram and Hightower. Having to own both Booker and Bibbs is a roster depth killer and limits my ability to strike it rich with a potential lottery ticket or maybe block my opponent.

Hmmm...thinking of dropping Bibbs.

Interesting. Based on the initial three opinions it doesn't sound like anyone feels that Bibbs is a must own for Booker owners.

I already feel compelled to own both Ingram and Hightower. Having to own both Booker and Bibbs is a roster depth killer and limits my ability to strike it rich with a potential lottery ticket or maybe block my opponent.

Hmmm...thinking of dropping Bibbs.
It would depend on your situation and who you would be dropping him for but if it were me and I didn't have to drop him or there wasn't a clearly better player on the WW I wanted I'd hold. If Booker does fail again (and especially given the matchup this week) Bibbs could very well be the Week 12 starter for a team that badly needs to be a run-first offense in order to function at its highest level. That's a player I'd want to have which is why I spent what I spent to get Booker after Anderson got hurt.

I just think for Week 10 that the hype on Bibbs may be a little out of control (though I think he's not a bad RB3 reach due to the matchup). I think for Bibbs to really come through this week Booker has to flop pretty badly. That can't be ruled out but I think if you're banking on Bibbs that's what you need to happen. If Booker just looks decent or solid than he should maintain at least the lead role in the backfield moving forward at least in the short term barring injury or unless he falls apart in a major way.

Again, that's just my personal assessment. Who knows how Kubiak is viewing things.    

I have Booker and was able to scoop up Bibbs after waivers cleared. Figured that he's worth a spot at the end of my roster.

As for this week, anyone not starting Booker? I have a choice between Ingram, Booker, Kenny Britt, Martin (if he plays) or Bibbs. I'm leaning Booker right now.

If it were me, I'd only sit Booker this week for a proven elite RB or WR option. The matchup is just too damn good. I realize there is some risk with him now but we just saw DuJuan freakin Harris go gonzo against the Saints and in my opinion Booker is much more talented and the Broncos, despite their issues, are a better offensive team than the 49ers. This may all blow up in my face and I'm well aware of that given how badly he looked last week but I'm banking on the matchup helping Booker get some numbers this week just like he got them in Week 8. 

Cecil Lammey ‏@CecilLammey  Nov 8
Devontae Booker only 19 rushing yds before contact over the last 2 weeks, tied w/Andy Dalton for 54th lowest in the NFL #Broncoshttps://twitter.com/hashtag/Broncos?src=hash @1043TheFan
Devontae Booker's 57 rushing yards after contact over last 2 weeks is 10th-best in the NFL. #Broncoshttps://twitter.com/hashtag/Broncos?src=hash @1043TheFan
=====

Devonte does well after contact but he 'apparently' isn't finding much room before contact arrives which shows he hasn't had great blocking.

Devontae Booker only 19 rushing yds before contact over the last 2 weeks, tied w/Andy Dalton for 54th lowest in the NFL #Broncoshttps://twitter.com/hashtag/Broncos?src=hash @1043TheFan
Devontae Booker's 57 rushing yards after contact over last 2 weeks is 10th-best in the NFL. #Broncoshttps://twitter.com/hashtag/Broncos?src=hash @1043TheFan
=====

Devonte does well after contact but he 'apparently' isn't finding much room before contact arrives which shows he hasn't had great blocking.
Good info. The Raiders loaded up the box to force Siemian to beat them last week and he couldn't do it. If he can hit on some passes early that will loosen things up for Booker and the running game. Again, the Saints just stink defensively. Kaepernick was carving them up last Sunday. Siemian's weapons are MUCH better so he should be able to get the ball to Thomas and Sanders to make some plays and that in turn should open things up for Booker.

All in theory, of course.    

=====

Pretty much what my eyes told me. Book had no daylight. Bibbs did. Not a good way to judge talent. 

Also, Booker looked really good in prior games. Even if we want to say he stunk against Oakland (and I think he did) that's one bad game vs. a number of pretty good ones. I don't know how any respectable head coach significantly reduces his role based on that type of percentage of good games vs. bad ones. Now could he give him a bit of a shorter leash? Sure but a massive reduction in role? That would seem a pretty harsh punishment, especially when you consider just how awful the entire offense was for the most part. Seems pretty ridiculous to single out Booker and punish him severely.

I let somebody else blow their wad on him to get him off the waiver wire this week.

To me, barring an injury, this backfield will break down one of two ways. Either Booker will maintain a lion's share of the work with Bibbs being worked in as a COP back, in which case Booker is an RB2 with upside, OR Bibbs cuts into Booker's work, similar to how Booker cut into Anderson's, and neither have much upside beyond a low end RB3, potential flex play. I genuinely don't foresee a scenario where Bibbs completely supplants Booker (barring an injury, of course).

In the first case, I hold Booker and disregard Bibbs (I'd rather handcuff Bell and Gordon than Booker, so holding a second or third handcuff feels like overkill), and in the second case neither Booker/Bibbs would have enough value for me to want to hold on to them, much less start them.

Earlier in the season, Bibbs might have been more interesting to me if this situation existed, but as we approach the playoffs he doesn't present enough upside for me to be interested in rostering him.
Exactly this

Also, Booker looked really good in prior games. Even if we want to say he stunk against Oakland (and I think he did) that's one bad game vs. a number of pretty good ones. I don't know how any respectable head coach significantly reduces his role based on that type of percentage of good games vs. bad ones. Now could he give him a bit of a shorter leash? Sure but a massive reduction in role? That would seem a pretty harsh punishment, especially when you consider just how awful the entire offense was for the most part. Seems pretty ridiculous to single out Booker and punish him severely.
I agree with everything you're saying except the bolded.  I guess it depends on your perspective of respectable but coaches do what you've described all the time.

Just in the last week Matt Jones is now a healthy inactive after having some really good games this year and Mark Ingram basically got moved to a backup role after one not-even-that-bad play.

I agree with everything you're saying except the bolded.  I guess it depends on your perspective of respectable but coaches do what you've described all the time.

Just in the last week Matt Jones is now a healthy inactive after having some really good games this year and Mark Ingram basically got moved to a backup role after one not-even-that-bad play.
Yup, I agree it happens all the time. I would also say that I don't think Jay Gruden is that good of an NFL head coach so my point would still stand. :)

Both of those guys had fumbling issues though. Not sure Booker does...

Sound logic.

Something else to consider on the question of Booker owners holding Bibbs or not is the upcoming schedule. Is it worth "owning" the Denver backfield understanding what's coming up?

Bye, KC, @JAX, @TN, NE, KC

I don't love the looks of that at all. There are no layups there (and no JAX is not a layup) and @TN/NE in the first two weeks of the fantasy playoffs is not appealing.

Both of those guys had fumbling issues though. Not sure Booker does...
Matt Jones: 3 fumbles on 99 carries

Mark Ingram: 2 fumbles on 104 carries

Devontae Booker: 3 fumbles on 80 carries

Last edited by a moderator:
Matt Jones: 243 and 8

Ingram: 852 and 8

Booker: 80 and 3

One of these is not like the others...

Also, I think it comes down more so to situational fumbles. Jones has had two costly goal line fumbles and I believe Ingram had a costly fumble as well. I can't recall Booker losing a fumble in an important situation. 

I added Booker in Week 6 after he was dropped (only 18 roster spots)

I added Bibbs in Week 8 and this week will play Bibbs over Booker as my RB2

could be wrong - could be right but I liked what I saw and what Kubiak said and Booker hasn't been good lately, BUT the most important think this week is that they have a great matchup - there may not be a big difference but I can only play one, so for me it's Bibbs

Jones has had two costly goal line fumbles and I believe Ingram had a costly fumble as well. I can't recall Booker losing a fumble in an important situation. 
Wha?  Booker's most recent lost fumble was on the 1 yard line.

Have you been following this guy at all?  His fumbles have been front and center.  The word fumble has appeared over 30 times in this thread.  He has the 2nd worst fumble rate in the NFL this season among RBs with at least 50 carries (Chris Ivory).

could be wrong - could be right but I liked what I saw and what Kubiak said and Booker hasn't been good lately, BUT the most important think this week is that they have a great matchup - there may not be a big difference but I can only play one, so for me it's Bibbs
That's crazy. I can see bibs could have a decent game since it is the saints but I can't imagine any reason I would play the backup if I had the starter. Since there has been no confirmation that bibbs will be the lead runner at least wait to see for a week. 

• Smile
Reactions: Jed

That's crazy.

The guy had one play. Denver hadn't called a screen play like that all night (for Booker) and they do it basically when Oakland was in celebration mode. I remember thinking, "did a high school team take the field on defense for this possession?"

And now everyone is going overboard for Bibbs.

There's no question Bibbs should get more carries for the sole fact that Booker isn't doing enough with his, but I just don't see the evidence to outright start a Bibbs over Booker.

I guess you guys didn't see the ten yard run ...

Well its MY coin to flip - could be wrong for this week but I think they both score well and the upside going forward is Bibbs, not Booker

fwiw last week I had only Freeman to play in another league with Johnson off and Coleman out (and obviously couldn't start Bibbs then) so I was going to play C.J. Prosise as my RB2 .. and then on Sunday morning saw Hyde was out and DuJuan Harris was starting against the Saints so I made a waiver move and started Harris for 21 points ....

here is an item from Alex Gelhar's "Deep Dive" waiver column on NFL.com 

" Per Mike Klis (one of the best beat reporters in the game), Bibbs' role is expected to grow immensely moving forward. Booker owners should be in full panic mode, while Bibbs just rocketed up the waiver priority board as a potentially prominent member of Denver's run-first offense."

I guess you guys didn't see the ten yard run ...
It was off a sweep toss....another play they didn't run for Booker IIRC. Booker was just give plays up the gut, so it was frustrating to see Bibbs get carries in space.

I'll bet Booker has more touches (barring injuries) than Bibbs.

here is an item from Alex Gelhar's "Deep Dive" waiver column on NFL.com 

" Per Mike Klis (one of the best beat reporters in the game), Bibbs' role is expected to grow immensely moving forward. Booker owners should be in full panic mode, while Bibbs just rocketed up the waiver priority board as a potentially prominent member of Denver's run-first offense."
lol...what a load of crap.  99% of Bronco fans think he is awful and that's being kind.

It was off a sweep toss....another play they didn't run for Booker IIRC. Booker was just give plays up the gut, so it was frustrating to see Bibbs get carries in space.

I'll bet Booker has more touches (barring injuries) than Bibbs.
Exactly!  Where were the short passes to Booker or the screen plays?  Those were a key part of the Denver offense over the past couple of years...

The Klis Tweet that started all this came from a Kubiak press conference in which Kubiak simply said Bibbs deserved more touches. At no point in the entire PC did Kubiak say, hint at or imply Booker was going to be benched or a 50-50 split was about to occur. Again, I'm not saying that can't or won't happen but Klis took one quote and really ran with it.

Here's what Kubiak said on Friday when he said that Booker remains the starter from the Denver Post:

"We won't do anything different," Kubiak said. "Hopefully there will be some more carries to go around for both of them. We have some confidence in Kapri. He's played well, did a good job last week, but continues to get better." 

Again, anything can happen once the game begins and I fully agree with everyone who says and believes Booker's leash has gotten considerably shorter than it was after Anderson got hurt. But there is nothing in the quote above which even remotely implies a 50-50 split or a RBBC is the plan for tomorrow's game. Kubiak directly refutes it in fact by saying "We won't do anything different." He even shoots down the idea that Bibbs is in line for a much larger role with the second sentence in the quote which sounds like they hope to get him more involved but it isn't a concrete plan. That tells me it all rides on how well Booker plays. If he gets off to a strong start he'll dominate the touches like he has been and Bibbs will see the field when Booker needs a break and plays like that.  

Now if he's lying, which coaches do all the time, there's no way any of us will know that until the game unfolds. But all we can do is proceed with the information we have and make the best decisions possible. Based on this information, I think Booker owners should be feeling much better about his situation and any Bibbs owners who were starting him with confidence should be looking at alternatives.

Just my two cents. 

Here's what Kubiak said on Friday when he said that Booker remains the starter from the Denver Post:

"We won't do anything different," Kubiak said. "Hopefully there will be some more carries to go around for both of them. We have some confidence in Kapri. He's played well, did a good job last week, but continues to get better." 
If we had heard nothing all week until the quote above emerged I guarantee you Bibbs would be on all waiver wires.

After Ingram got yanked for Hightower, I think owners of all RBs are on edge.

Kubiak is not Payton.

Feel like this has been overblown.

If we had heard nothing all week until the quote above emerged I guarantee you Bibbs would be on all waiver wires.

After Ingram got yanked for Hightower, I think owners of all RBs are on edge.

Kubiak is not Payton.

Feel like this has been overblown.
Yup. He'd be picked up as a Booker handcuff and nothing more. There would be no talk at all about a RBBC, a 50-50 split or anything of that nature whatsoever. I didn't see any mention of this on RotoWorld or other sites which blew up the Klis stuff. This was a very strong statement by Kubiak in my opinion in favor of the status quo. 

Again, coaches lie all the time so maybe he really is planning something different. But there's no way any of us could possibly know that. If you're starting Bibbs based on your hope or assumption that Kubiak is lying well I wish you the best of luck with that. If it were me and I was a Bibbs owner planning to start him I'd be yanking him out of my lineup immediately. No way would I start him based on this information no matter how appealing the matchup is. We certainly can't rule out Booker flopping but you could say that about a lot of new/young starting RBs and I don't see people lining up to start all of their backups every week when the matchups are positive.  

It feels crazy to me that people are buying into this Bibbs nonsense. Either Booker remains the starter and he's the only one worth starting, or Bibbs makes it a RBBC in a struggling offense and neither are worth starting. Bibbs is only worth owning in the instance Booker goes down with an injury, and in this offense he'd be kind of a "meh" handcuff compared to guys like Henry/Farrow/Morris.

Bibbs isn't David Johnson, with a definitely likelihood to house a short pass every time he touches the ball coming off the bench.

Last week feels like the outlier to me, but I guess what's do I really know.

It feels crazy to me that people are buying into this Bibbs nonsense. Either Booker remains the starter and he's the only one worth starting, or Bibbs makes it a RBBC in a struggling offense and neither are worth starting. Bibbs is only worth owning in the instance Booker goes down with an injury, and in this offense he'd be kind of a "meh" handcuff compared to guys like Henry/Farrow/Morris.

Bibbs isn't David Johnson, with a definitely likelihood to house a short pass every time he touches the ball coming off the bench.

Last week feels like the outlier to me, but I guess what's do I really know.
My opponent this week is currently starting Bibbs against me. And, I'm hoping he leaves him in this line-up.

If Booker has a solid game, anybody thinking sell-high?  Schedule gets a little tougher.
KC (27)
Jax (24)
Ten (10)
NE (15)
KC (27)
Oak (21)

That looks pretty juicy to me.  And that's not counting this week (Saints).

Chances are pretty good that Booker will play well this week and will be back to being considered a likely candidate to be a strong piece down the stretch.  If he struggles or fumbles against New Orleans then we might be in trouble, but until then it's not time to panic yet.  His value has cooled enough with the last two games that he's probably not worth selling right now anyway, and if he plays well this week against a weak defense his value will rebound and the defenses he has left don't look that much tougher than the Saints (19).

KC (27)
Jax (24)
Ten (10)
NE (15)
KC (27)
Oak (21)

That looks pretty juicy to me.  And that's not counting this week (Saints).

Chances are pretty good that Booker will play well this week and will be back to being considered a likely candidate to be a strong piece down the stretch.  If he struggles or fumbles against New Orleans then we might be in trouble, but until then it's not time to panic yet.  His value has cooled enough with the last two games that he's probably not worth selling right now anyway, and if he plays well this week against a weak defense his value will rebound and the defenses he has left don't look that much tougher than the Saints (19).
Just a consideration, the DEF for both KC and OAK should look quite different by then, with KC gettin Houston back soon and Mario Edwards/Aldon Smith returning for the Raiders, making both of their defenses pretty formidable come playoff time for Booker.

Users who are viewing this thread