What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ted Nugent hates Jews, but loves guns (public poll added) (1 Viewer)

Which best describes you?

• I hate jews and I am indifferent about guns

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I hate jews and I hate guns

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Wow. That's really sad. I knew he was an extreme right winger, but had no idea he was an anti-Semite.

Still love Stranglehold, and always will.

Actually, the more I read his comments, I doubt he's truly an anti-Semite. He's just really stupid.
Sure he posts a picture of 12 Jewish Americans that says thinks like Jew York City, 911 Israeli agent, served in Israeli Army, calls them enemies and says "Never Forget", but that's just a coincidence.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, the more I read his comments, I doubt he's truly an anti-Semite. He's just really stupid.
Sure he posts a picture of 12 Jewish Americans that says thinks like Jew York City, 911 Israeli agent, served in Israeli Army, calls them enemies and says "Never Forget", but that's just a coincidence.
He's reposting it.

And that's the problem. People, especially stupid people, post stuff like this all the time without paying too much attention to some of what they're posting, especially when they like the overall message. When I read what he wrote in response to the criticism, I doubt he's truly an anti-Semite. I'm 100% positive he's an idiot. I could be wrong though.

He's reposting it.

And that's the problem. People, especially stupid people, post stuff like this all the time without paying too much attention to some of what they're posting, especially when they like the overall message. When I read what he wrote in response to the criticism, I doubt he's truly an anti-Semite. I'm 100% positive he's an idiot. I could be wrong though.
What stuff in response... this? "What sort of racist prejudiced POS could possibly not know that Jews for gun control are Nazis in disguise?” Nugent wrote

He's reposting it.

What stuff in response... this? "What sort of racist prejudiced POS could possibly not know that Jews for gun control are Nazis in disguise?” Nugent wrote
Yeah. That's not anti-Semitic, it's just stupid.

Plus I have heard him make the argument before that Jews could have prevented the Holocaust had they been armed. It's a horrendous, absurd argument, but not anti-Semitic.

Ted Nugent pretty much hates anyone who doesn't profess a love of guns, doesn't love mostly ####ty music, or doesn't love a good big game hunt where the animals are confined to a space no bigger than baseball field.

Still love Stranglehold, and always will.
Read this and get back to me:http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/ted-nugents-jailbait-problem_b_4840060.html

Let's review: he adopted a 17 year old girl so he could #### her. A 12 year old Courtney Love blew him. And he wrote a song about raping a 13 year old girl.

Enjoy Stranglehold.
I know I know. He's a scumbag, an idiot, an ####### and now he may be a Jew hater as well. But it's still a great song.

This big, tough 2nd Amendment advocate is not only a pedophile, but he dodged the draft by crapping his pants numerous times, snorting crystal meth and forcing the military recruiters to deem him "unfit to serve". He admitted this. Course now the coward says he was in college and got a deferment.

What a waste of carbon this buffoon is. Perfect for the circus that is the GOP.

Stranglehold is cool, though.

Tom Brady's ability to deflate a ball is second to none.

Last edited by a moderator:
You will all be singing a different song when Trump recognizes that this kind of speaking your mind without worrying about being PC is exactly what his ticket needs to balance those "Trump is from New York" snide remarks and names Nugent as his running mate.

I spose John Wayne Gacey had some nice drawings. :shrug:
Sandusky sure had a nice zone blitz scheme.
Mussolini did iron out that train schedule.
Nothing like an OJ spin move.
I'm failing to connect the dots here...Ted Nugent is all 4 of these people rolled into 1? Sometimes you wanna get higher GM and sometimes you gotta start low.
You're joking, right? Bc GM was rolling and those were all pretty funny while still being relevant.

Users who are viewing this thread