What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

​ 🏛️ ​Official Supreme Court nomination thread - Amy Coney Barrett (11 Viewers)

or women.
They were originally convicted, twelve years later the judgement was reversed by a judge. The original prosecutors and police disagreed about the judges reversal and said it was politically motivated. They almost killed her.

Last edited by a moderator:
All juveniles.
Thanks!  That’s what I thought.

14-16 I believe. And Trump took out a full page ad calling for them to be executed. They were also totally exonerated, and Trump has never apologized.

Although to be fair to Trump supporters now backing Kavanaugh and trashing Ford, it should be noted that none of the Central Park Five were white.
I knew there was a reason to treat that case totally differently.

Because a drooling moron could see the writing on the wall of what was going to happen when this ball got rolling?  Doing the right thing and coming forward <> wanting to come forward.  Probably a bit nuanced for some, but there's a significant difference there.
She took the lie detector test in August I believe. Feinstein or staffer is the evil one in this, she is going to ruin this woman's life. All as a political tactic.
It was July and she knew what she was doing and what was going to happen.  It's another reason I believe here.  WTF would put themselves through this sort of character assassination, harassment and threats if they weren't genuine about the whole thing.  Do you need a link to all the trump supporters threatening her life and heckling her on twitter etc?  I am unaware of Feinstein doing those sorts of things....do you have evidence of this plan?

If the GOP and trump supporters were really concerned about Ms Ford, they'd be asking why the GOP didn't bring this out.  Obviously they knew about it.  The letter with 50+ signatures vouching for his character during that time of his life and later tells us that.  

I'm confused.  She remembers what she was wearing, what actions were taken, the sequence of events, and what people were present.  That seems like a great deal of detail of a 35-year-old event.
Do you mean at the party or just in the room? I thought I read somewhere that there were 4 boys and two other girls there, but I am not finding that so I might just be mixing things up. 

There was the party and there was the room.  She placed two other people (Kavanaugh and Judge) in the room.  The numbers issue has been discussed repeatedly.
I know about the issue re: the therapist note discrepancy. That isnt what I was asking. She hasn't mentioned anything about remembering everybody that was there(at the house) right? 

Wrongly convicted.  There was a confession from someone else and DNA evidence confirmed. 
https://www.dailywire.com/news/9788/7-things-you-need-know-about-central-park-jogger-aaron-bandler

Multiple videotaped confessions of “the Five”; the presence of semen, blood, and hair on all of the suspects; a scratch on Kevin Richardson’s neck that, in the company of his father, he admitted he received by Meili; and several witness accounts confirmed for the police that the vermin who Ken Burns would years later make into martyrs were as guilty as sin itself of initiating and facilitating an attack against Trisha Meili that nearly cost the poor woman her life.

Wrongly convicted.  There was a confession from someone else and DNA evidence confirmed. 
In fairness to Qanon, "the Central Park Five were actually guilty" isn't even one of the most preposterous allegations he's made in this forum. There's more chance of DNA evidence getting it wrong than there is of a pedophilia ring being run out of a basement that doesn't exist.

Multiple videotaped confessions of “the Five”; the presence of semen, blood, and hair on all of the suspects; a scratch on Kevin Richardson’s neck that, in the company of his father, he admitted he received by Meili; and several witness accounts confirmed for the police that the vermin who Ken Burns would years later make into martyrs were as guilty as sin itself of initiating and facilitating an attack against Trisha Meili that nearly cost the poor woman her life.
I'm pretty sure it wasn't the victim's semen.

When I logged onto the internet this morning, I didn't expect to be relitigating the Central Park Five.  But at least it's better than the mushroom-penis story.
Yeah, I'm completely confused by this.  He appears to think they replicated a serial rapist and murderer's tactics (who later confessed and was proven to be telling the truth by DNA) and in so doing got her semen on themselves.  I don't really know how to respond to that.

You really shouldn't plagiarize.  And when you do, don't plagiarize from "The International Skeptics Forum" or Frontpagemag.com

Thanks I forgot, by the way your pathetic in every post, in my opinion.
You're deeply invested in a ridiculously stupid online LARP in which some weirdo hucksters convinced you that the President is about to imprison the political elite of this country due to a satanic pedophilia network and there is nothing I can say to dunk on you harder than that.

You're deeply invested in a ridiculously stupid online LARP in which some weirdo hucksters convinced you that the President is about to imprison the political elite of this country due to a satanic pedophilia network and there is nothing I can say to dunk on you harder than that.
Remember when Darryl Dawkins used to name his dunks?  I was always a fan of the "In Your Face Disgrace."

Susan Collins wants Kavanaugh's lawyer to be able to cross-examine Ford (and Ford's lawyer to cross-examine Kavanaugh). Republicans remain baffled as to why Ford hasn't jumped at the chance to appear

But at least they have plenty of time to prepare Kavanaugh's lawyer in attacking, or plenty of time to get him to hire a lawyer who's good at it.. I wonder how much money the Republicans have to spend on this (the party, the outside groups supporting them), and how much Ford has tucked away for it.

It's almost like they don't want her to talk, and want to punish her if she does.

Users who are viewing this thread