What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bernie Sanders HQ! *A decent human being. (1 Viewer)

bernie-we-poster_med_hr.jpeg

im not sure what u guys want.  i will bet hillary beats him,then u throw odds in my face.  Am i supposed to take bad odds and take hillary?

I think the offer I gave you to back HRC is fair if you want to set your own percentages to gamble and back up your faith in her.

logo-2x.png

Timscochet -

The results are in and we were just declared the winner in a very important state for our campaign: Michigan. That’s a major, game-changing victory for our campaign.

The corporate media counted us out. The pollsters said we were way behind. The Clinton super PACs spent millions against us across the country. We were hit with a dishonest attack in the debate. But we won, again… and if we continue to stand together, we can win this nomination.

One week from today, five large and delegate-rich states vote. Time and time again, your support has enabled us to overcome large deficits and emerge victorious. But you can expect the political establishment to come after us even harder now. The super PACs are going to spend even more. We have to be prepared to fight back.

Make a $3 contribution to our campaign right now, and we’re going to keep winning states so that we can win this Democratic primary.

Millions of people have come out to vote for our political revolution. They have donated more than 5 million times to our campaign. And together, we are sending a message to the oligarchy that we are not to be underestimated.

In solidarity,

Bernie Sanders

Contribute

Paid for by Bernie 2016

billionaires.png

PO Box 905 - Burlington VT 05402 United States - (855) 4-BERNIE

This email was sent to Timscochet. If you need to update or change your information or email address, click here to update your info. Email is one of the most important tools we have to reach supporters like you, but you can let us know if you'd like to receive fewer emails. We'd hate to see you go, but if you need to do so, click here to unsubscribe. Stand against the powerful special interests who are systematically buying our Congress and have their sights set on the presidency by contributing to Bernie here.
open.gif

The donor dilemma Hillary finds herself in was predicted.months ago. She wouldn't get enough smaller donors and her large donors would hit the limit early. Fine if there is no one competing with you not so good when the competition is killing itnwith small.donors. Donors who aren't tapped and who can keep giving 20 at a time. 

If this doesn't Bern you up, I don't know what will. GET OUT THERE AND CALL, CANVASS, AND DONATE!

Together we make the donations. Together we make the calls. Together we make the knocks on doors. Together we make the difference.

Users who are viewing this thread