Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Bernie Sanders HQ! *A decent human being.


Recommended Posts

42 minutes ago, JerseyToughGuys said:

What would your "good luck" lead to? The thing you don't want, right? You don't wish for good fortune. It's about as fake as it gets.

FWIW, I have been sincerely wishing Bernie supporters well on election nights. And I would never vote for Bernie. I love the passion and energy, the excitement his supporters are feeling. I think it is fantastic for our democracy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 21k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • NCCommish

    1324

  • timschochet

    1199

  • The Commish

    1082

  • Sinn Fein

    948

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A curse upon New York - no New York sports franchise will win a title in 2016. For every person that likes this post I'll add a year to the curse.

Want to offer a particularly large #### you to the people who made tonight possible. We could've had Bernie ####### Sanders as our president. Enjoy president Trump.

Here's Bernie's speech from Oct. 12, 2011 on the Panama deal. It is unbelievable how time after time after time, he has been on the right side of issues.   Finally, Mr. President, let's talk abou

27 minutes ago, AnonymousBob said:

I think some of y'all are taking Tim's comment way too seriously. Dude meant well wishes. Move on. Or don't. Seems other things we could be discussing.

 

Bill was asked why his wife isn't doing better in polls thus far.

 

“I think you know the answer to that,” Bill Clinton said. “This should be a race for president. And there is a blame candidate and a responsibility candidate in this race.”

Referring to his wife, he said, “I'm betting the responsibility candidate will win.”

Bill is right. Bernie is blaming Hillary (and Bill) who is partly responsible for the mess we are in. Astute political analysis by Bubba.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, hagmania said:

From benchmarkpolitics -

6:27 PM CT

Clinton running 4% above Benchmarks, so far looking like a Clinton +36% Win in Florida. Won't be calling anything until we are at 10-15%.

I, for one, am shocked to see Florida has screwed up, made a terrible decision and helped screw our country out of the better Presidential option.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, hagmania said:

80-18 black vote in North Carolina. Good grief. :lmao:

Bernie faces the same issue that Hillary did with Obama in '08.  Once the African American vote solidified for one candidate in the Democratic Primary, it was essentially over.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shula-holic said:

Bernie faces the same issue that Hillary did with Obama in '08.  Once the African American vote solidified for one candidate in the Democratic Primary, it was essentially over.

I'm not surprised, it's rather humorous in its absurdity.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't want to hear any kvetching from BLM the next few years. When given an opportunity to actually vote for a candidate who will fight for everyone, blacks have overwhelmingly voted for the candidate who has been a big part of screwing them over. Good work, idiots. Keep protesting instead of voting to make an actual difference. Vote for the same awful candidates/policies then complain and wonder why we have the same awful candidates/policies. Best of luck with that.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, AnonymousBob said:

I don't want to hear any kvetching from BLM the next few years. When given an opportunity to actually vote for a candidate who will fight for everyone, blacks have overwhelmingly voted for the candidate who has been a big part of screwing them over. Good work, idiots. Keep protesting instead of voting to make an actual difference. Vote for the same awful candidates/policies then complain and wonder why we have the same awful candidates/policies. Best of luck with that.

BLM is not representative of most African- Americans. I would guess, though I don't know, that those who call themselves members of BLM prefer Bernie Sanders. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, timschochet said:

BLM is not representative of most African- Americans. I would guess, though I don't know, that those who call themselves members of BLM prefer Bernie Sanders. 

True to the first part. I'm letting some of my personal experiences color the comment. In my city there's an extremely heavy BLM movement and the Bernie Sanders rallies just can't get black support here (blacks make up the largest ethnic group in this area, just edging out whites). Yet his rallies just haven't been able to pull numbers that remotely reflect the population. I just don't get it. It's extremely frustrating. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AnonymousBob said:

True to the first part. I'm letting some of my personal experiences color the comment. In my city there's an extremely heavy BLM movement and the Bernie Sanders rallies just can't get black support here (blacks make up the largest ethnic group in this area, just edging out whites). Yet his rallies just haven't been able to pull numbers that remotely reflect the population. I just don't get it. It's extremely frustrating. 

Block vote, it's not always politically correct to say, but Bernie is finding out it is in fact the reality.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know one single Hillary voter in real life.  Cruz, Bernie, Kasich all well represented.  Don't know any Trump people but see his signs everywhere.  I haven't seen one single Clinton yard sign in either Charlotte or Asheville and I'm constantly driving.  Are we sure that results tabulation was farmed out to a Golden Sachs branch office in China by the DNC?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BassNBrew said:

I don't know one single Hillary voter in real life.  Cruz, Bernie, Kasich all well represented.  Don't know any Trump people but see his signs everywhere.  I haven't seen one single Clinton yard sign in either Charlotte or Asheville and I'm constantly driving.  Are we sure that results tabulation was farmed out to a Golden Sachs branch office in China by the DNC?

I see plenty of Hillary signs, but they aren't in people's yards.  They are in any public space around black neighborhoods though...

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Slapdash said:

I see plenty of Hillary signs, but they aren't in people's yards.  They are in any public space around black neighborhoods though...

 

Do you personally know anyone who voted for Hillary today?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, AAABatteries said:

Good news for my bank account - if this keeps up I won't give Bernie more money and Hillary will mean business as usual for my bottom line.  But yet I'm very disappointed.

All this.  I guess I can just save up for the next 8 years. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, AAABatteries said:

Good news for my bank account - if this keeps up I won't give Bernie more money and Hillary will mean business as usual for my bottom line.  But yet I'm very disappointed.

 

3 minutes ago, Otis said:

All this.  I guess I can just save up for the next 8 years. 

 

Yup…tax structure is encouraging for me going forward.  8 years from now all the morons will be wondering why they've lost ground to the corporations and OTIS.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, AAABatteries said:

Good news for my bank account - if this keeps up I won't give Bernie more money and Hillary will mean business as usual for my bottom line.  But yet I'm very disappointed.

Yep.  My wallet and job will benefit from 4 more years of coddling Wall St and the current tax laws

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Slapdash said:

Yep.  My wallet and job will benefit from 4 more years of coddling Wall St and the current tax laws

 

Ditto.  Another real estate bubble and burst (already in the making) would be really nice for me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, timschochet said:

Bernie Sanders ran a historic race this year. No matter what happens now, he permanently changed the Democratic Party IMO. 

Color me extremely skeptical. Hillary will play his stances lip service then pull away and blatantly ignore them once she stomps Trump, imo.

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, AnonymousBob said:

Color me extremely skeptical. Hillary will play his stances lip service then pull away and blatantly ignore them once she stomps Trump, imo.

If that happens there will just be another anti- establishment candidate in 4 years and in 8 and you guys will win. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, timschochet said:

Bernie Sanders ran a historic race this year. No matter what happens now, he permanently changed the Democratic Party IMO. 

He did nothing if people still want HRC president.   People must really love the 1%.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

I just don't understand how when you put her next to Bernie Sanders and let them talk how anyone would choose her.  A big phony who cares only about her own political ambitions. Awful night for the people. The big wig bankers who just screwed so many in the middle class are raising their glasses tonight. Only took 8 years for people to completely forget that and get back in prime position for some more rooking. Listening to her speech now I don't believe a single word she says.

  • Like 12
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, timschochet said:

If that happens there will just be another anti- establishment candidate in 4 years and in 8 and you guys will win. 

 

Nope…she'll have the spigots full on for her successor and tilted the playing field so far towards the establishment that the movement won't have a chance.  This will end up being like the 3rd party movement after Perot.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Willie Neslon said:

I just don't understand how when you put her next to Bernie Sanders and let them talk how anyone would choose her.  A big phony who cares only about her own political ambitions. Awful night for the people. The big wig bankers who just screwed so many in the middle class are raising their glasses tonight. Only took 8 years for people to completely forget that and get back in prime position for some more rooking. Listening to her speech now I don't believe a single word she says.

McDonalds is the most popular restaurant in America. 

I look at Hill voters and Trump voters in the exact same light, frankly. 

Well, slightly different light, I guess I'm a Trump voter now.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...