What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dante Fowler oversees catfight between babymama and girlfriend. (1 Viewer)

NFL star Dante Fowler -- the 3rd pick in the '15 Draft -- played the role of referee as the mother of his child brawled with another woman at a FL apartment complex ... and TMZ Sports has the video. 

It all went down on February 1st around 10 PM -- when 21-year-old Fowler arrived to the complex with a woman believed to be his girlfriend ... who confronted Fowler's baby mama in a common area in front of an elevator. 

Fowler (a 6'3" 260 pound defensive end for the Jacksonville Jaguars) gets between the two women -- but instead of breaking it up ... he steps back and uses his arm to signal for the fight to begin. 

What ensues is pure violence ... with the women wailing on each other as Fowler oversees the action. 

Once Fowler decides he's seen enough, he grabs his baby mama and throws her off the other lady ... ending the fight. 

He then hits the elevator button ... and leaves with the other woman. 

We've reached out to everybody involved to find out what the hell happened ... so far, no one is talking. 

We've also reached out to police who tell us they were not called to the scene, and no reports were filed. 

We'll have more info and footage of the fight on "TMZ Sports" Tuesday night on FS1 at 9 PM PT, 12 AM ET. 

Looked more like he was thinking fine you two wanna go at it go ahead then signaling the start and refereeing it.
Heck, the only thing missing was him wearing surgical gloves, and audio of him screaming, ''Let's get it on!!''

I can't get upset about this.  Is every guy that ever watched a catfight a rotten person?  Gonna be pretty lonely in the nice guy bus if that's true.  

Yeah I can't believe this is an issue.
I don't think it is. Just TMZ trying to make something out of nothing.  But that's what they do so whatever. 

My only real issue is when they say "NFL star Dante Fowler...". Hard to be a star when you've never played a down in the NFL.  He could,  in fact, should,  develop into a star,  but he's done absolutely nothing to warrant being categorized as such yet. 

I don't understand the disapproval others have shown (on the web) about this. Horrible horrible position for a man to be in. Current and ex-girlfriend running into each other is just brutal. 

smoke monster said:
Hope you all don't have children, my son's mother can be biggest ##### you ever met in your life and I still would never want to see violence against her or would I allow that to happen at all if I had any control in the matter. This is disgusting. Imagine his child growing up to see video of Dad letting Mom get beat. It shows horrible character.
Is every 21 year old that enjoyed a catfight a person with horrible character? 

smoke monster said:
Hope you all don't have children, my son's mother can be biggest ##### you ever met in your life and I still would never want to see violence against her or would I allow that to happen at all if I had any control in the matter. This is disgusting. Imagine his child growing up to see video of Mom insisting on brawling, Dad sick of telling her not to do it and not getting involved until it was safe to do so.
FYP

It was even worse than that.  He pretty much refereed the fight.  I have a tough time getting upset about it though.  

It was even worse than that.  He pretty much refereed the fight.  I have a tough time getting upset about it though.  
I think TMZ read too much into his throwing his hands down. Looks like he's arguing with one of them, shaking his head "No", then throws his hands down, like "If you two have to do this..."

The prior 30 seconds of video would have told a lot and TMZ somehow doesn't publish that. I guess it wouldn't have helped the story.

This could have gotten much worse. At least he didn't pull a Rice or Hardy and leave them out cold in the elevator. If I were him that would have been my first thought, If I even touch one of them it's gonna get misconstrued and I'll end up in a cell. 

Users who are viewing this thread