What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2016 Denver Broncos (1 Viewer)

of course they can.  They just won a superbowl with the worst QBing in the league.  

On D, they are down a 3-4 DE and a LB.  They have a LB in house (Todd Davis) who has played well, and they will find a DE - either in house (Kenny Anunike?) or a low cost veteran.

Elway has some work to do at QB, but 9 of 11 defensive starters will return.

it's gonna be ok.

by the way - here is the ***official*** thread.

of course they can.  They just won a superbowl with the worst QBing in the league.  

On D, they are down a 3-4 DE and a LB.  They have a LB in house (Todd Davis) who has played well, and they will find a DE - either in house (Kenny Anunike?) or a low cost veteran.

Elway has some work to do at QB, but 9 of 11 defensive starters will return.

it's gonna be ok.

by the way - here is the ***official*** thread.
They'll struggle to make the playoffs.

Their D will keep them in games but other than Fitz, there is no QBs left that can put up points. D. Thomas & Sanders may have just become fantasy zeros.

Os went 5-2 when Peyton went down. If they bring in a Fitz/Kaep/Rg3 they'll be able to do something similar imo. Its gonna be interesting to see who ends up as our guy. 

They'll struggle to make the playoffs.
Their division is strong so I think you're right that it will be a challenge to make it in.   But if they get a competent qb, they're still a contender.  

Biggest question is the qb.  Mike Glennon would be a much better option imo than kaep or rg3. 

And if the jets don't sign fitz soon, he might be the best option.  https://www.google.com/amp/www.ganggreennation.com/platform/amp/2016/3/10/11192126/jets-fitzpatrick-deal-is-nowhere-close#

Last edited by a moderator:
Their division is strong so I think you're right that it will be a challenge to make it in.   But if they get a competent qb, they're still a contender.  

Biggest question is the qb.  Mike Glennon would be a much better option imo than kaep or rg3. 

And if the jets don't sign fitz soon, he might be the best option.  https://www.google.com/amp/www.ganggreennation.com/platform/amp/2016/3/10/11192126/jets-fitzpatrick-deal-is-nowhere-close#
I agree, if they can get Fitz they should make the playoffs, but otherwise I don't like their chances.

Okay now I am starting to get a little worried if Denver loses Anderson. 

Maybe Arian Foster could be in the mix for Denver??

Okay now I am starting to get a little worried if Denver loses Anderson. 

Maybe Arian Foster could be in the mix for Denver??
Relax. You had 4 amazing years with Peyton that ended with a super bowl. I think everyone knew there was a price to be paid at the end with going for broke. You got the title though. Enjoy it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Juwan Thompson 

... He can play. I think Kubiak knows that. Haven't heard much about him this offseason. I think he's also a RFA? I don't know ...

but what I do know, is JT can play. And Kubiak gets boners over taking 3rd string "do it all" type backs  and letting them roll.

wouldnt be surprised at all to see them let CJ walk - 

Users who are viewing this thread