What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fort Wayne In - What do I do here (1 Viewer)

The Hank

Footballguy
On business here in Fort Wayne and had meetings with client fall through this evening. I am current hanging out in hotel room now - any places good to eat I should check out or good place to watch march madness?

Is imagine hookers are cheap in Fort Wayne, I'd get a beej after hanging at some podunk bar. Maybe it's not far from French Lick, go visit Larry Legend.

On business here in Fort Wayne and had meetings with client fall through this evening. I am current hanging out in hotel room now - any places good to eat I should check out or good place to watch march madness?
Fort Wayne's Famous Coney Island is probably our best known eatery. Arena Bar and Grill or Duesy's will serve you well for a sports bar. 

If you want to see that grand circus of strip clubs go to Rabbits. I swear to god the time I went there, there was a stripper with a artificial leg and a pregnant one. It was awesome in a car wreck kind of way. It is the 2nd saddest strip club I have ever been too. 

Summit City Brewerks is a decent micro brewery.  Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want to see that grand circus of strip clubs go to Rabbits. I swear to god the time I went there, there was a stripper with a artificial leg and a pregnant one. It was awesome in a car wreck kind of way. It is the 2nd saddest strip club I have ever been too. 

What was the first saddest?

What was the first saddest?
I went to this one in Johnson City Tennessee called Fuzzy Holes, no #### Fuzzy Holes. It was a dungeon themed strip club, which is bad enough. You know what doesn't go with naked chicks? Severed heads on spears and blood and #### everywhere. Second the talent levels peg leg, pregnant toothless hillbilly bad but the thing that pushed Fuzzy Holes over the top was the fact that they couldn't be topless. BUT the strippers were too poor to afford pasties so they literally has black or or silver electrical/duct tape over their ####. Soooooo bad it was awesome in a bizarro way. I do enjoy a good tragedy,

I went to this one in Johnson City Tennessee called Fuzzy Holes, no #### Fuzzy Holes. It was a dungeon themed strip club, which is bad enough. You know what doesn't go with naked chicks? Severed heads on spears and blood and #### everywhere. Second the talent levels peg leg, pregnant toothless hillbilly bad but the thing that pushed Fuzzy Holes over the top was the fact that they couldn't be topless. BUT the strippers were too poor to afford pasties so they literally has black or or silver electrical/duct tape over their ####. Soooooo bad it was awesome in a bizarro way. I do enjoy a good tragedy,
:lmao:  my personal worst was Chicks on Dix but I have heard Bisco's is legendary for peg legs, glass eyes, etc...don't think it can compete with Fuzzy Holes though

Summit City will have more unusual beers, but quality is hit or miss. Mad Anthony Brewing is very solid.

Not a lot of sports bars downtown. Maybe O'Reillys by the baseball stadium. Scott's Brewhouse west of downtown will have a lot of screens

Summit City will have more unusual beers, but quality is hit or miss. Mad Anthony Brewing is very solid.

Not a lot of sports bars downtown. Maybe O'Reillys by the baseball stadium. Scott's Brewhouse west of downtown will have a lot of screens
Mad Anthony is pretty solid, but Summit City isn't bad, either.

Not a big fan of Scotty's Brewhouse, but I'm usually not an "upscale bar" type of guy.

In fact, I'd recommend Duesy's over Arena. Their wings are LEGIT.

Users who are viewing this thread