What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

QB Dak Prescott, DAL (1 Viewer)

He's 23 and looks like a top 5 QB for the next 10 years with that huge CAM like upside to run for 10 TD's as well.......

Dak Prescott has 7 career games with 3+ TD passes and 1 or fewer INTs. Only Dan Marino has more such games in 1st 2 seasons (9).

Dak Prescott has thrown 9 TDs on 97 pass attempts in the last 3 games.  That is ridiculous.

Dak Prescott has 7 career games with 3+ TD passes and 1 or fewer INTs. Only Dan Marino has more such games in 1st 2 seasons (9).

Dak Prescott has thrown 9 TDs on 97 pass attempts in the last 3 games.  That is ridiculous.
Nobody loves the kid more than me but this is a different era. These are also the some of the first run of guys (Dak/Wentz/Trubisky for example,) who likely received college level coaching and specialized offseason training from the beginning of their football careers. 

Makes what Marino did stand out even more. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Dak has set new career highs in terms of fantasy points in back-to-back weeks, and he has 425.12 points in his first 22 career games.

Cam Newton (472.72), Daunte Culpepper (443.96), Kurt Warner (442.16) and Robert Griffin III (430.62) are the only quarterbacks in history to score more through that many career contests.

Amazing how underrated this guy is still. I'd say a top 3 real life and fantasy QB (and you could make the argument for #1) and all I hear about is Wentz and Winston as the future of the position. Dak is clearly better than both IMO and it's not close.

RushHour said:
Amazing how underrated this guy is still. I'd say a top 3 real life and fantasy QB (and you could make the argument for #1) and all I hear about is Wentz and Winston as the future of the position. Dak is clearly better than both IMO and it's not close.
Draft pedigree is the only reason why. He's already miles better than Winston. Wentz it's a healthy debate. 

Total stud. So glad I own him in both Dynasty leagues I'm in. He has 10 rushing TD's in a season upside. 

Its looking really bad right now on the stat sheet. I wasn't able to catch the game, did they run any read option? Dak and Alf should be able to play the option game and get this guy out of the pocket to either run for some yards or hit some crossing routes. Cowboys have embarrassed themselves these last two games. I doubt Garret is able to come to his senses and run some college ball for his struggling QB, sucks. 

He may end up being just a mediocre QB.  In 2 games without Zeke he's (0-2), 38-61 (62%)- 321 yards (160.5 per game, 5.26 ypa)- 0 TD's (1 rushing)- 3 picks and 3 fumbles lost.  They have also scored a total of 16 points in those two games.  Their only TD came on a 21 yards drive against Atlanta after a Ryan pick.  Their first FG last night was after a 7 yard drive.

We all wanted to see what he could do when asked to lead a team and after a small sample size the results have been just awful.  Mediocre would be a step up from these past 2 games.

He may end up being just a mediocre QB.  In 2 games without Zeke he's (0-2), 38-61 (62%)- 321 yards (160.5 per game, 5.26 ypa)- 0 TD's (1 rushing)- 3 picks and 3 fumbles lost.  They have also scored a total of 16 points in those two games.  Their only TD came on a 21 yards drive against Atlanta after a Ryan pick.  Their first FG last night was after a 7 yard drive.

We all wanted to see what he could do when asked to lead a team and after a small sample size the results have been just awful.  Mediocre would be a step up from these past 2 games.
Without their best offensive lineman is the bigger issue. If he doesn't suit up this week except another bad outing.

Sucks to have him rounding out of form in time for FF playoffs. What are owners doing?

In dynasty I don't have much behind him but depending on how Jimmy G looks he might get the nod come crunch time. 

Unless their LT comes back and he starts putting up 250/2 30/1 weeks again. 

Sucks to have him rounding out of form in time for FF playoffs. What are owners doing?

In dynasty I don't have much behind him but depending on how Jimmy G looks he might get the nod come crunch time. 

Unless their LT comes back and he starts putting up 250/2 30/1 weeks again. 
I have no other options in my main league. I was lucky enough to have him as a back up to Rodgers but have dropped the last 2 games and need to win out to get back in the money. 

His schedule gets lighter so I’m hoping he turns it around. 

The last couple posts show why certain fan bases get labeled one of the worst.  Just enjoy the moment guys and quit pissing in the pool.

Sproles was once a great player, but he's never been a starting RB.  He's a niche player.  As a Saints fan I love the guy.

I don't disagree but he was a big part of our offense last year and expected to be this year as well.  And no, I'm not comparing him to Zeke
I didn't think that.  I just scratched my head when I read they were going to lean on him this year.  I assume he's still retiring?  Or does he come back for one more shot?

Our injuries mirror yours.

Starting RB (Sproles), pro-bowl/ HOF LT (Peters), stud MLB (Hicks) and even the kicker (Sturgis).

Also just got back our best CB (Darby) last night.
First off, it's not "mine" as I hate the cowboys.

Second. Lol @ sproles being the starter or even in the same stratosphere of Zeke. You then named off a bunch of non offense positions and a kicker(what does this have to do with a QB?)

I didn't think that.  I just scratched my head when I read they were going to lean on him this year.  I assume he's still retiring?  Or does he come back for one more shot?
I think the plan was always going to be to use multiple RB's.  And if Sproles does come back, it wont be here.

Second. Lol @ sproles being the starter or even in the same stratosphere of Zeke. You than named off a bunch of non offense positions and a kicker(what does this have to do with a QB?)

I don't disagree but he was a big part of our offense last year and expected to be this year as well.  And no, I'm not comparing him to Zeke
Take your time, breath and scroll a little teeny bit lol

Second. Lol @ sproles being the starter or even in the same stratosphere of Zeke. You then named off a bunch of non offense positions and a kicker(what does this have to do with a QB?)
From a Dallas site.

The Cowboys and Eagles both share the next-man-up philosophy. But the Eagles have overcome all of their injury adversity to post the best record in the NFL this season at 9-1. No explanations, no excuses. Next-man-up needs to be more than a mere talking point.

Users who are viewing this thread