What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

OMG HUGE NEWS (1 Viewer)

Reece's need to stick with the dark chocolate version.  The regular is too sweet and needs the "bite" the dark chocolate gives.  
I'm still good with the original just because it's so good...but I agree, the dark chocolate versions are better.

Oh and the Trader Joe's dark chocolate PB cups are amazing. Completely different texture to the PB than Reese's, but still A+.

I'm still good with the original just because it's so good...but I agree, the dark chocolate versions are better.

Oh and the Trader Joe's dark chocolate PB cups are amazing. Completely different texture to the PB than Reese's, but still A+.

No Trader Joes in my state!!   :rant:

no. it's about the size of.... a snickers bar, maybe a little longer (same girth)

the inside is literally just PB with a super light wafery crunch to it... words honestly cant explain the inside... it's like fresh ground PB in texture, but not gummy... just order one online. honestly.
I've had something similar and can't remember the name. Really good though. Maybe a dark brown or black package?

Edit: here it is....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/5th_Avenue_(candy)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread