What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Otis fad diet thread — yoga, fasting, and kevzilla walking on🚶‍♂️ (8 Viewers)

What’s your dawn patrol time?
I have to work back from my start time at work, which is 7:30. At its current length, I would need to boil out the door at 6:25 to ensure I get back in time to get logged in. I like it if there's the slightest wash of light on the eastern horizon when I get out there, because it will still be quiet enough for me to walk in the street, but when I'm on the home stretch and rush hour is starting, I'll be quite visible.

I'm chiming in just to say that I'm really enjoying the new book, Burn, by Herman Pontzer.

I pre-ordered it a while ago because the subject seemed interesting. By the time the book came out and was automatically downloaded to my kindle, the subject didn't seem as interesting anymore.

But I started reading it anyway and am enjoying it a lot more than I expected to. The subject is interesting, and the book is unusually well written.

It's about metabolism. The basic idea is that exercise doesn't matter for weight loss as much as you probably think. Exercise is extremely important for health, just not necessarily for weight control. Weight loss is all about calories in versus calories out, but a really unexpected finding -- now confirmed in numerous ways -- is that exercise doesn't actually affect "calories out" all that much. I mean, during a particular exercise session, "calories out" increase as much as we'd expect. When you do work, you have to burn the appropriate amount of energy to cover it. But if you start exercising regularly, your body weirdly slows down its metabolism during your non-exercise periods, like during sleep. So the total number of calories you burn throughout the entire day is somewhat constrained -- once you get beyond a certain threshold, more exercise doesn't translate into much more total energy expenditure after accounting for the more efficient metabolism habitual exercisers enjoy while at rest. (I think what's going on is that when non-exercisers are at rest, their bodies are still working hard at the cellular level to mechanically deliver nutrients to cells, to clear waste from cells, etc. But a lot of that stuff happens automatically during exercise, so habitual exercisers can truly relax at the cellular level when they're just sitting around, in a way that non-exercisers cannot. But I'm just guessing at this part, not having finished the book.)

Anyway, in addition to popularizing some surprising findings (that the author worked on firsthand over the past few decades, getting Hadza hunters to drink doubly labeled water, for example), the book covers the traditional basics of metabolism in a very readable and interesting way, so the non-surprising sections are highly recommended as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still shredding the gnar.

Got invited to a ridiculous mansion in Tahoe.  Gluttony is high on this dudes list of priorities.  Eating and drinking like kings and queens. He got wagyu corned beef for last night. 🤣🤣. 

Need to dry out and see if there are any vegetables left in the world. 

Been having a blast though!  2200 active calories yesterday.  Headed home today. 

kevzilla said:
I have to work back from my start time at work, which is 7:30. At its current length, I would need to boil out the door at 6:25 to ensure I get back in time to get logged in. I like it if there's the slightest wash of light on the eastern horizon when I get out there, because it will still be quiet enough for me to walk in the street, but when I'm on the home stretch and rush hour is starting, I'll be quite visible.
That sounds nice.  I love being out before the city wakes up.  And it’s great to have accomplished something for the day before you even start work.

Walked at an 18:55 pace today, with plenty of little twinges that serve as warning shots, as I am trying to write checks my plantar fascia can't cash. No actual injuries, it appears.

I was doing a short Adriene practice yesterday that I thought I'd done before, but then I got to Side Crow.  WTF is that witchcraft?!?!!  

Today I did a 40-minute Greet The Day practice.  I remember this one, because she gets distracted by a moth midway through.  Nothing very difficult or especially notable, but a good mix of poses - lizards, warriors, lunges, three-legged dogs - and a decent workout to do when you're tired or really not feeling it.  Which, for me, is pretty much every day.

I'm chiming in just to say that I'm really enjoying the new book, Burn, by Herman Pontzer.

I pre-ordered it a while ago because the subject seemed interesting. By the time the book came out and was automatically downloaded to my kindle, the subject didn't seem as interesting anymore.

But I started reading it anyway and am enjoying it a lot more than I expected to. The subject is interesting, and the book is unusually well written.

It's about metabolism. The basic idea is that exercise doesn't matter for weight loss as much as you probably think. Exercise is extremely important for health, just not necessarily for weight control. Weight loss is all about calories in versus calories out, but a really unexpected finding -- now confirmed in numerous ways -- is that exercise doesn't actually affect "calories out" all that much. I mean, during a particular exercise session, "calories out" increase as much as we'd expect. When you do work, you have to burn the appropriate amount of energy to cover it. But if you start exercising regularly, your body weirdly slows down its metabolism during your non-exercise periods, like during sleep. So the total number of calories you burn throughout the entire day is somewhat constrained -- once you get beyond a certain threshold, more exercise doesn't translate into much more total energy expenditure after accounting for the more efficient metabolism habitual exercisers enjoy while at rest. (I think what's going on is that when non-exercisers are at rest, their bodies are still working hard at the cellular level to mechanically deliver nutrients to cells, to clear waste from cells, etc. But a lot of that stuff happens automatically during exercise, so habitual exercisers can truly relax at the cellular level when they're just sitting around, in a way that non-exercisers cannot. But I'm just guessing at this part, not having finished the book.)

Anyway, in addition to popularizing some surprising findings (that the author worked on firsthand over the past few decades, getting Hadza hunters to drink doubly labeled water, for example), the book covers the traditional basics of metabolism in a very readable and interesting way, so the non-surprising sections are highly recommended as well.
Interesting. Do you know the approximate percentage your body slows down its metabolism by?

I still see a benefit to exercise, especially cardio, when it comes to weight loss. I figure i burn 1500 passive calories a day by doing nothing. Most of my mountain bike rides burn 1500-2000 calories. Even if my resting metabolism slowed by 50% I’m way ahead of where I would otherwise be. At the very least it gives wiggle room for dietary lapses in judgement. 

Posting helped me stick with it the first time. So here we go again.  Target weight: 207

March 12:   281 lbs  

March 19:   274 lbs

Undoubtedly a bunch of water weight in there, but cut my calories back and got in exercise early in the week. 

Posting helped me stick with it the first time. So here we go again.  Target weight: 208

March 12:   281 lbs  

March 19:   274 lbs

Undoubtedly a bunch of water weight in there, but cut my calories back and got in exercise early in the week. 
Water weight or not, anyone who has done this more than once or twice knows that it's still hard to lose seven pounds of water weight in the first week without putting in real effort nice work.

As someone who is currently on my way down from 284.6 and hoping to hit 208.7 16 days from now, I'm curious why you picked 208 as your goal weight?  For me it's a short term goal, when my bmi will go from obese to overweight for the first time in who knows how long. I'm still going to keep going but not at the same pace.  I'm definitely going to try to hit 199 though and then probably still have a ways to go.  What's important about 208 for you?

Eating healthy blows.  It's easy for 2 days of salads and then you have a moment of weakness and hit up Shake Shack for lunch and pizza for dinner.

Water weight or not, anyone who has done this more than once or twice knows that it's still hard to lose seven pounds of water weight in the first week without putting in real effort nice work.

As someone who is currently on my way down from 284.6 and hoping to hit 208.7 16 days from now, I'm curious why you picked 208 as your goal weight?  For me it's a short term goal, when my bmi will go from obese to overweight for the first time in who knows how long. I'm still going to keep going but not at the same pace.  I'm definitely going to try to hit 199 though and then probably still have a ways to go.  What's important about 208 for you?
Short answer, in 2017 I had a trainer do caliper tests and make the recommendation off of body fat %. I don't have an average build so the BMI calculator based on a normal build will be off a bit for me.

I'm 5'11" but with wide shoulders like a fullback.  My skeleton and musculature weigh more than an average 5'11" person. The BMI will come in higher than what it would if calibrated to my body style.

Body fat from caliper tests figures out actual lean and fat weights to use from measurements. Its downside is measurements have more error. How hard they pinch, where exactly they take it, affect the outcome. He took each measurement 3 times and averaged. Best if you stick with the same person each time to be as consistent as you can.

I actually still have the printout from him.  My goal is actually 207 not 208, misremembered it. 

At the time I had lost 43 pounds already, and was at 247.  Lean weight 173, fat weight of 74 = 30% body fat.  

He used a program to project how those would change with weight loss. It calculated at 207 lbs I'd be down to 165 lean weight, 41 fat weight, for 20% body fat.

That's a good number for a male around 50 years old, but a little high for a 20 year old. You want a little higher body fat as you get older versus when you're younger.

Also, amazing job on the weight loss.  Looking forward to seeing you hit your goal!   :thumbup:

Short answer, in 2017 I had a trainer do caliper tests and make the recommendation off of body fat %. I don't have an average build so the BMI calculator based on a normal build will be off a bit for me.

I'm 5'11" but with wide shoulders like a fullback.  My skeleton and musculature weigh more than an average 5'11" person. The BMI will come in higher than what it would if calibrated to my body style.

Body fat from caliper tests figures out actual lean and fat weights to use from measurements. Its downside is measurements have more error. How hard they pinch, where exactly they take it, affect the outcome. He took each measurement 3 times and averaged. Best if you stick with the same person each time to be as consistent as you can.

I actually still have the printout from him.  My goal is actually 207 not 208, misremembered it. 

At the time I had lost 43 pounds already, and was at 247.  Lean weight 173, fat weight of 74 = 30% body fat.  

He used a program to project how those would change with weight loss. It calculated at 207 lbs I'd be down to 165 lean weight, 41 fat weight, for 20% body fat.

That's a good number for a male around 50 years old, but a little high for a 20 year old. You want a little higher body fat as you get older versus when you're younger.
Ok so this was really helpful thank you.  My body fat scale thing says I'm at 28.3 percent body fat at 213 lbs so that means I'm about 2/7 fat.  1/7 of 210 is 30 so 2/7 is 60. I know you can't rely on those scales too much but as a rough estimate... if I'm around 60 lbs of fat and 150 of lean weight then I probably want to be around 185 to be at or just under 20 percent body fat.

And since I started at 284.6, I'm definitely going to try for 184.6 even if I'm doing some otis can of tuna and an apple bull#### to get there.

I was thinking I might have to drop even further than that, but it sounds like that's a good number to shoot for which means I might really have some light at the end of the tunnel here finally.  Appreciate you taking the time to explain.

I have a tradition (like many others, I’m sure) of taking either Thursday or Friday off during the first week of March Madness and day drinking.  Since the schedule was different this year and didn’t have the Thursday games, here we are!

I did do my yoga and 4+ miles this morning, so the whole day isn’t lost.

This week was a backslide for me.  I don’t have a great excuse.  Work consumed me (work stuff, stress stuff), I drank most nights at least a little, and I really struggled to sleep (last night (Friday night) was actually the first good full night of sleep I had all week).  Some nights I came downstairs late and there was no dinner around and I just didn’t give Fs and just started grabbing whatever was nearby.  I started off the week with a row, which felt great, but didn’t even get the dog out for a walk the rest of the week.  The brutal cold and wind here in NY all week didn’t help.

But now it’s Saturday.  And the first day of Spring.  The forecast is all 50s and 60s going forward, for the longest stretch I can remember, great to see given the crap winter we’ve had here.  I got a good night of sleep.  Work stress next week will be different, as I’m caught up on the stuff that had me on the run.  It’s a good time to take a breath, get some fresh air and exercise today, and get back at it.

Still have one season before summer.  And it’s the season where I usually lose my efforts.  Can I make this year different?  Exactly 3 months till the first day of summer.

Does it talk about whether that applies to any exercise?  Meaning moderate to high intensity vs. low intensity or is it any exercise?  My totally anecdotal evidence is I’ve always had better success with low intensity/impact exercise.  Walking, cleaning the house.  

Went around at an 18:54 pace. Combined with errands, I might get to 10K steps today.

Oops, forgot to add: the scale says I gained 2.2 pounds this week. I had a hypoglycemic moment Thursday night, and chose poorly. I also had drinks last night. So I actually sabotaged myself, right before my ***official*** weekly weigh-in. Will endeavor to not do that next week.

This week was a backslide for me.  I don’t have a great excuse.  Work consumed me (work stuff, stress stuff), I drank most nights at least a little, and I really struggled to sleep (last night (Friday night) was actually the first good full night of sleep I had all week).  Some nights I came downstairs late and there was no dinner around and I just didn’t give Fs and just started grabbing whatever was nearby.  I started off the week with a row, which felt great, but didn’t even get the dog out for a walk the rest of the week.  The brutal cold and wind here in NY all week didn’t help.

But now it’s Saturday.  And the first day of Spring.  The forecast is all 50s and 60s going forward, for the longest stretch I can remember, great to see given the crap winter we’ve had here.  I got a good night of sleep.  Work stress next week will be different, as I’m caught up on the stuff that had me on the run.  It’s a good time to take a breath, get some fresh air and exercise today, and get back at it.

Still have one season before summer.  And it’s the season where I usually lose my efforts.  Can I make this year different?  Exactly 3 months till the first day of summer.
I slipped this past week.  Work was busy and it was my daughters birthday so there was more food including cake the last few days.  I got in great workouts but I simply ate too damn much.   No one to blame but myself

Lets get back it.  Let’s lose a pound next week.  It’s only a pound but let’s ensure success by watching our calories today and moving around.  Walk the dog.  Play with the kids.  Vacuum the house. Tidy up the garage.   Find stuff to do to stay away from the couch and food.  

By the way, @bostonfred, really impressed with your progress and consistency.  That’s simply amazing.  Keep up the great work.  
Thanks man. I've had some backslides too.. i got down to 220 at the end of October and just absolutely went to town until Christmas so I'm just now back to 212.7 as of this morning but I got it out of my system.  I just topped up my wine supplies for Easter and I'm planning to drink enough that I took Monday off so it's not totally out of my system but I'm not quite done. 

Now that I have an idea what my final goal ought to be, I'm going to slow down a bit and try the thing I mentioned before. Do you think that would work for you?  Setting calories for lose 2 lbs but allow myself 3500 extra calories a week so I'm really only losing 1 lb per week. If you want some wine and Mexican on Saturday go  ahead, maybe that puts you over by 2000 for the day but you still have extra calories left over for another night of indulgence. But the rule is that you can't bank any extra calories on monday to use on Friday. You can tinker with your baseline and with the number of extra calories however you want but it seems like something I could sustain and it seems to match your eating habits fairly well. 

I ate horribly this week as well.  Worked out a lot but that doesn’t compensate.  For me,  a super healthy breakfast and lunch is fairly easy.  I need to work on healthier snacks (both before and after dinner).  

I ate horribly this week as well.  Worked out a lot but that doesn’t compensate.  For me,  a super healthy breakfast and lunch is fairly easy.  I need to work on healthier snacks (both before and after dinner).  
I think I've mentioned this before, but it's the hours between 6 pm and bedtime that kill me.  I'm super-healthy all day and then often break down.  I actually sometimes go to bed earlier than I would just to avoid eating and drinking.  :bag:

bostonfred said:
Thanks man. I've had some backslides too.. i got down to 220 at the end of October and just absolutely went to town until Christmas so I'm just now back to 212.7 as of this morning but I got it out of my system.  I just topped up my wine supplies for Easter and I'm planning to drink enough that I took Monday off so it's not totally out of my system but I'm not quite done. 

Now that I have an idea what my final goal ought to be, I'm going to slow down a bit and try the thing I mentioned before. Do you think that would work for you?  Setting calories for lose 2 lbs but allow myself 3500 extra calories a week so I'm really only losing 1 lb per week. If you want some wine and Mexican on Saturday go  ahead, maybe that puts you over by 2000 for the day but you still have extra calories left over for another night of indulgence. But the rule is that you can't bank any extra calories on monday to use on Friday. You can tinker with your baseline and with the number of extra calories however you want but it seems like something I could sustain and it seems to match your eating habits fairly well. 
I like this idea. Let me sleep on it. If I don’t wake up with a six pack, I may be game. 

yoga for weight loss- strengthen and lengthen 41 minutes that starts and ends with some core and does a lot of good stuff in between - warriors, three legged dog with nose to knees and elbows, some yogic squats, lots of stretch work that's more exercise than static stretching, and a quick crow pose. Still trying and failing. This seems like one that @krista4would like
Sounds good despite "crow"!  I might do this tomorrow along with the 22-minute Yoga For Change And Drain.  The latter is available to non-subscribers just through tomorrow, per Adriene's very personal email to me.  What happens after tomorrow?  No one knows!  

I was looking for about an hour, so the two of these together should do the trick.

I think I've mentioned this before, but it's the hours between 6 pm and bedtime that kill me.  I'm super-healthy all day and then often break down.  I actually sometimes go to bed earlier than I would just to avoid eating and drinking.  :bag:
I also go to bed a lot earlier than usual.  Since January 1, I haven’t had a single drink from Sunday-Thursday.   The problem is I feel like I’ve now gained an addiction to sugar.  I had 2 bowls of ice cream a few days ago.  I then repeated it the next day.  A few weeks ago, my 4 year old daughter said “daddy where is that little ice cream” (referring to the pint of Ben&Jerrys that I devoured one night).   :bag:  .  I need to figure this out.  

After the boy goes to bed I generally stay upstairs for this very reason. Proximity to kitchen is a killer. 

Went down a rabbit hole on some diet video this morning that I came across on Facebook.  It was interesting.  Basically it was less calories in/calories out, and more carb loading plus HIIT.

Sounds complicated, but got me to thinking (1) it wouldn’t be a bad idea to build into my MFP calorie tracking the notion of also changing the amount of carbs I’m having; have a low carb couple of days with more fats, mid carb couple of days, and load up on carbs the other couple days.  I’m thinking there’s got to be a way to do this that isn’t completely annoying and complicated (I can’t be bothered with tracking it all that scientifically; but I could imagine saying I’ll be low carb and careful about where my calories come from for a few days a week, say M-W, then on Th-F loosen it up a little, and on the weekends have whatever carbs I want (and maybe even a 24 hour calorie cheat day to boot)).

More importantly, it got me to thinking I kind of miss my gym lifting sessions.  For a few years there I was going 4-5 days a week, like clockwork.  I miss it.  It made me feel good, and strong.  And this guy’s point about constant cardio maybe not being the solution seemed sound.  

Maybe the idea workout for me would be 4 days a week — 2 days of weights, and 2 days of HIIT on my rowing machine (per some quick internet research, apparently a rowing machine is fantastic for HIIT workouts).   Even if I just do 30-40 mins at the gym lifting two mornings a week, and keep it relatively simply — hit the big muscle groups, and the exercises I enjoy — get in, get out.

I realize that complicating things when I’m faltering may not make a whole lot of sense, but then again maybe it’ll help give me a boost and settle back into a groove.

I’ll need to do some research on some HIIT rowing workouts, I imagine there are tons online.  And then I can piece together a two-day lifting plan that basically involves chest/shoulders/arms with squats, leg press, and dead lifts.

If I can assemble all of this into the MFP calorie tracking I’ve been doing, could make things really interesting.  And maybe the workout plan will give me something to focus on, an outlet, a better way to handle stress, and a routine that, if I do it each morning, will help keep me on track with eating right.

Going to explore further today.  In the meantime, eating healthy today, logging calories, avoiding garbage, and working my way back. 

Went down a rabbit hole on some diet video this morning that I came across on Facebook.  It was interesting.  Basically it was less calories in/calories out, and more carb loading plus HIIT.

Sounds complicated, but got me to thinking (1) it wouldn’t be a bad idea to build into my MFP calorie tracking the notion of also changing the amount of carbs I’m having; have a low carb couple of days with more fats, mid carb couple of days, and load up on carbs the other couple days.  I’m thinking there’s got to be a way to do this that isn’t completely annoying and complicated (I can’t be bothered with tracking it all that scientifically; but I could imagine saying I’ll be low carb and careful about where my calories come from for a few days a week, say M-W, then on Th-F loosen it up a little, and on the weekends have whatever carbs I want (and maybe even a 24 hour calorie cheat day to boot)).

More importantly, it got me to thinking I kind of miss my gym lifting sessions.  For a few years there I was going 4-5 days a week, like clockwork.  I miss it.  It made me feel good, and strong.  And this guy’s point about constant cardio maybe not being the solution seemed sound.  

Maybe the idea workout for me would be 4 days a week — 2 days of weights, and 2 days of HIIT on my rowing machine (per some quick internet research, apparently a rowing machine is fantastic for HIIT workouts).   Even if I just do 30-40 mins at the gym lifting two mornings a week, and keep it relatively simply — hit the big muscle groups, and the exercises I enjoy — get in, get out.

I realize that complicating things when I’m faltering may not make a whole lot of sense, but then again maybe it’ll help give me a boost and settle back into a groove.

I’ll need to do some research on some HIIT rowing workouts, I imagine there are tons online.  And then I can piece together a two-day lifting plan that basically involves chest/shoulders/arms with squats, leg press, and dead lifts.

If I can assemble all of this into the MFP calorie tracking I’ve been doing, could make things really interesting.  And maybe the workout plan will give me something to focus on, an outlet, a better way to handle stress, and a routine that, if I do it each morning, will help keep me on track with eating right.

Going to explore further today.  In the meantime, eating healthy today, logging calories, avoiding garbage, and working my way back. 
If I was going to only lift two days a week, I would do whole body workouts both days.  I would superset or giant set exercises to keep the heart pumping and get it done in 30 minutes.  Go heavy with 6-8 reps on day one and then do lighter weights at 10-12 reps on day two.  I would also do different exercises across both days. Exapke:

Day 1:   Squats, flat dumbbell presses, ham curls, military press.....

Day 2:   Front squat, deadlifts, incline  dumbbell presses, side delta.....

after six weeks, take a week off and make up a new program  

yoga for weight loss- strengthen and lengthen 41 minutes that starts and ends with some core and does a lot of good stuff in between - warriors, three legged dog with nose to knees and elbows, some yogic squats, lots of stretch work that's more exercise than static stretching, and a quick crow pose. Still trying and failing. This seems like one that @krista4would like
Sounds good despite "crow"!  I might do this tomorrow along with the 22-minute Yoga For Change And Drain.  The latter is available to non-subscribers just through tomorrow, per Adriene's very personal email to me.  What happens after tomorrow?  No one knows!  

I was looking for about an hour, so the two of these together should do the trick.
I did fred's suggested one above this morning and really enjoyed it.  It moved slowly, which is nice for a first-thing-in-the-morning workout, but still included a lot of good workout.  I love those hovering cats near the beginning, which pop up now and then in other videos, but this is the first one I remember with three in a row.  Always a fan of the three-legged-dog with knees to nose and elbows, and #1 fan of yogic squats.

I also did the second one that I mentioned above, but 6-7 minutes in realized I'd done it a few days ago already.  Finished it anyway, but clearly I need a daily yoga log or something.

If I was going to only lift two days a week, I would do whole body workouts both days.  I would superset or giant set exercises to keep the heart pumping and get it done in 30 minutes.  Go heavy with 6-8 reps on day one and then do lighter weights at 10-12 reps on day two.  I would also do different exercises across both days. Exapke:

Day 1:   Squats, flat dumbbell presses, ham curls, military press.....

Day 2:   Front squat, deadlifts, incline  dumbbell presses, side delta.....

after six weeks, take a week off and make up a new program  
Great routine. I like it. 

Thinking something like this. 

Day 1:   Squats, military press, flat dumbbell press, curls 

Day 2: HIIT row (details TBD) 

Day 3: rest 

Day 4:   Deadlifts, leg press, incline  dumbbell presses, side delta, tricep push downs 

Day 5: HIIT row (details TBD)

[WEEKEND REST]

Day 4:   Deadlifts, leg press, incline  dumbbell presses, side delta, tricep push downs 

[WEEKEND REST]
You should workout on the weekend. It may help curb some of your bad habits that develop between Friday afternoon and now-ish.

You should workout on the weekend. It may help curb some of your bad habits that develop between Friday afternoon and now-ish.
Maybe a weekend row is a good idea.  Not sure I’m ready for a third lift day just yet. Hmm. 

I did fred's suggested one above this morning and really enjoyed it.  It moved slowly, which is nice for a first-thing-in-the-morning workout, but still included a lot of good workout.  I love those hovering cats near the beginning, which pop up now and then in other videos, but this is the first one I remember with three in a row.  Always a fan of the three-legged-dog with knees to nose and elbows, and #1 fan of yogic squats.

I also did the second one that I mentioned above, but 6-7 minutes in realized I'd done it a few days ago already.  Finished it anyway, but clearly I need a daily yoga log or something.
Yeah that one was sneaky hard work - it seems slow when you're doing static moves like hovering or doing planks but I worked up a real sweat.  Glad you enjoyed it. 

You should log your yogas here so we can keep track of the good ones. I almost feel like we've discussed this before. 

[WEEKEND REST]
I wouldn’t rest after the HIIT days.  If you do them right, they are gnarly and you will benefit from Keeping the body moving the next day. 

Users who are viewing this thread