What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Otis fad diet thread — yoga, fasting, and kevzilla walking on🚶‍♂️ (9 Viewers)

Just did 9miles. Mostly mellow hiking.  Did one serious uphill and a bunch of smaller ones. Great hike. Saw a large deer and a 3-4 foot rattle snake. Both were super cool.  Sitting at a 700 calorie consumption deficit, with filet on the menu tonight.   :pickle:   gonna go get a bottle of red. I’ve earned a glass. 
This is exactly what I'm talking about. That feeling that you've earned a glass.  That's awesome.  That's what makes this stick. 

I’ve hit a wall. In many ways. I’m over the quarantine, for the first time just feeling done with it. I’m feeling a little over my job lately; just a little burnt out I think.  And my drinking has increased, while my food discipline has decreased. It culminated yesterday in a day with no exercise, and a ton of drinking, so much so that I woke up hungover and throwing up. Hasn’t happened in years.  Not even sure how much I drank, but the red wine began flowing around 5, I switched over to a few scotches in the middle, and then back to red wine. I was basically guzzling nonstop for 6 hours. Oof.  I think it was just the end of a long stressful week, and all that anxiety just released at once. 

Feeling pretty disgusted with it, but I’m now determined not to drink anymore.  I’ll have a beer at a backyard BBQ, but I’m not doing the scotches or red wines, or the regular daily drinking, and I’m not binge drinking like this anymore. It’s awful for your sleep, your energy, your weight, your health, your state of mind. There’s really nothing good about it. Poison. I literally poisoned myself sick. Jeez. Shameful. 

So anyway, I’ll be laying off the booze. In terms of weight loss it’s always been the X factor. Regardless of the type of diet I’ve done, there’s one constant — when I don’t drink, I get in good shape and feel great; when I drink, I get fat and out of shape and kind of miserable.  And that’s not to mention that during my sober periods I sleep better, have more energy, make better food choices, am in a much more positive place mentally, and feel fantastic. 

Someone please come to my house and facepunch me if I start drinking all the time again. 

xo

Oats 
I’ll do it, I’ll volunteer.

When I first started this I set mfp to do 2lbs per week weight loss and assume I do zero exercise. I counted everything. A long walk in the grocery store, a walk outside with my family, I counted it.  And I ate right up to my calorie goal every day. It came off like clockwork. If I didnt take a cheat day I lost almost exactly two pounds per week.  If I did, I lost about what I was expected to lose. I don't enter the grocery trip or walk at the mall anymore but I still enter every minute I put in on the treadmill running or walking and I eat right up to my calorie goal and it still works.  Just because it worked for me doesn't mean that it will work that way for everyone but I will continue to disagree with people who say that you shouldn't eat those exercise calories because it was exactly those extra calories that got me to work harder at exercising and got me where I am now which is much better shape than before I started taking this seriously.  It was the mindset that I am in control and I can earn more food if I want to or I eat less if I don't that changed things for me. That I am not punishing myself for a big lunch, I'm earning my dinner.  That exercise is something that leads me to rewards, instead of thinking that exercise is my penalty for overeating.  I see things so much more clearly now that I have a healthier paradigm.  
Hence my :shrug:  and :2cents:   wtf do I know?  It. Just seems counter productive in the beginning.  I’m generally a few 100 under. Sometimes closer to a 1000 under, if I count my exercise bonus. With that 9 miles today, I’ve got nearly 2K to eat if I want.  It’s a work in progress. 

Hence my :shrug:  and :2cents:   wtf do I know?  It. Just seems counter productive in the beginning.  I’m generally a few 100 under. Sometimes closer to a 1000 under, if I count my exercise bonus. With that 9 miles today, I’ve got nearly 2K to eat if I want.  It’s a work in progress. 
Your deficit is typically so large that it does seem counterintuitive for you to try to make up those calories.  Maybe you should exercise less.   :lol:

I’ve hit a wall. In many ways. I’m over the quarantine, for the first time just feeling done with it. I’m feeling a little over my job lately; just a little burnt out I think.  And my drinking has increased, while my food discipline has decreased. It culminated yesterday in a day with no exercise, and a ton of drinking, so much so that I woke up hungover and throwing up. Hasn’t happened in years.  Not even sure how much I drank, but the red wine began flowing around 5, I switched over to a few scotches in the middle, and then back to red wine. I was basically guzzling nonstop for 6 hours. Oof.  I think it was just the end of a long stressful week, and all that anxiety just released at once. 

Feeling pretty disgusted with it, but I’m now determined not to drink anymore.  I’ll have a beer at a backyard BBQ, but I’m not doing the scotches or red wines, or the regular daily drinking, and I’m not binge drinking like this anymore. It’s awful for your sleep, your energy, your weight, your health, your state of mind. There’s really nothing good about it. Poison. I literally poisoned myself sick. Jeez. Shameful. 

So anyway, I’ll be laying off the booze. In terms of weight loss it’s always been the X factor. Regardless of the type of diet I’ve done, there’s one constant — when I don’t drink, I get in good shape and feel great; when I drink, I get fat and out of shape and kind of miserable.  And that’s not to mention that during my sober periods I sleep better, have more energy, make better food choices, am in a much more positive place mentally, and feel fantastic. 

Someone please come to my house and facepunch me if I start drinking all the time again. 

xo

Oats 
I still remember the last time that I got so drunk that I puked the following morning due to the hangover.  I was around 40 years old and I’m 52 now.   I told myself and my wife that I was never getting that wasted again and I truly meant it.   I don’t miss being smashed or hungover.   

That last drunk was on red wine.  I think I drank 4 bottles that eve.   I loved red wine.   I loved beer, whiskey, vodka, and gin too.   

Good luck with the drinking.  

Just did 9miles. Mostly mellow hiking.  Did one serious uphill and a bunch of smaller ones. Great hike. Saw a large deer and a 3-4 foot rattle snake. Both were super cool.  Sitting at a 700 calorie consumption deficit, with filet on the menu tonight.   :pickle:   gonna go get a bottle of red. I’ve earned a glass. 
Got 4. And 2 bottles of rosé. 6 gets me an additional 10% off.  No brainer. And 2 delicious 6 packs of beer.  Each F’ing beer is 240 calories.   :lmao:

I had the same results as @Boston Fred re eating extra when I had earned it through exercise, but still losing weight because I stayed under the daily calorie limit.  At the same time, I think  @DA RAIDERS is right that it’d be best to adjust my portions and daily calorie intake so I naturally eat my daily calorie limit and feel satisfied, without having to rely on eating the extra calories gained by exercise - seems like a better long term plan in case, in the future, I stop (or can’t) exercise.

After that output of energy, I was starving.  I Blew past my allotted Calories, but am still 400 under the combined total.  However, 716 calories are booze. Go figure. :oldunsure:  

Note to self:  booze is the caloric   :devil:     But, I know that.  However, it bears repeating   :lmao:

Currently noshing on cashews, dark chocolate and my last bit of a delicious, cote du Rhône. all already accounted for. :pickle:

P.S.  I highly recommend buying the entire log of filet/tenderloin, from Costco or wherever.   It was very fun to cut and portion, 9 pounds  tonight (2 loins),  into whatever size I wanted.  We now have a bunch of filets, varying in weight from 3.5 oz to 8 oz. 

After that output of energy, I was starving.  I Blew past my allotted Calories, but am still 400 under the combined total.  However, 716 calories are booze. Go figure. :oldunsure:  

Note to self:  booze is the caloric   :devil:     But, I know that.  However, it bears repeating   :lmao:
You chase that poison with some cyanide?  Why do that to yourself?

xo

Teetotaler Oats 

day 6 update:  It was a great family day!  I live in FL and went to the beach with my wife and two kids for Mother's Day (sorry for those of you who got snow :( ).  It was a somewhat secluded "neighborhood" beach not a public beach and everyone was following the rules, it seemed.  We didn't come withing 25 feet of anyone all day.  When we got home we went in the hot tub for a while with some drinks, then I made dinner for the family.  One of my kids even made a family play list 
"with songs we all like" for when we all hang out together as a family ❤️

And I ended the day with 11.2K steps.

Huh?  What?  Oh!  You want an update on calories?  Well, you see...  what had happened was...  did I mention the drinks? 

Even with the drinks I was doing OK after dinner - more than I like by that point in the day but still manageable.  Then my wife disappears for a while and come back with a "treat" she made for us to share.  It was a S'mores dip  :rolleyes:   consisting of a bag of melted Hershey's minis (but they were dark chocolate so they were healthy  :rolleyes:  ) topped with toasted marshmallows and graham crackers to scoop out the chocolate/marshmallow concoction.  One Hershey's mini is 40 calories so I'm estimating I ate over 500 calories just for the chocolate alone :bag:  

ended at +535 calories for the day and a total of + 1338 since the start of the challenge :bag:  In fairness, the challenge is to keep track, not stay under whatever you are tracking :lol:  

I'm even for the week, but since I haven't even tried to exercise since Tuesday, I'm calling that a win. The mornings have been lovely all week, and I wish I could have enjoyed them more. My gym will re-open a week from Monday, and although I can hardly imagine exercising with a mask on, I might need the elliptical if my leg doesn't come around by then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got takeout from a noodle place tonight.  Sampled a little bit of a few different dishes.  No clue how to record it in MFP but I conservatively estimated about 900 calories.  Still well under and maybe even room for one of the chocolate chip cookies that I baked earlier.

Good Evening,

Just not having a great day today. Everything from the health side was fine, did my 60 min walk/30 min bike with Mrs before the rains settled in for the day. 

-I was sincere in sharing that I stopped watching a lot of TV, went from a daily news guy on Joe, F&F, GMA, NBC, to ZERO!!! And then I stopped watching the nightly updates before there were no updates and I glance at some headlines that seem unavoidable on the internet but mostly have been keeping my thoughts to myself and just trying to focus on what I could control. (Food intake and exercise)

I live on the County Line of Martin/Palm Beach and so you look one way and everything is locked down and people are acting like they have medical degrees from Harvard, suddenly everyone is an expert and it's frightening. (Senior Citizens/Regular Citizens armed with misinformation) Turn the other direction and they are in Phase One of re-opening already and it's aggravating. 

I'm not mad or pointing fingers, I guess I was naive enough to think that things would calm down quickly but it seems like there really is going to be a "New Normal" and I'm not handling that very well. I had an exchange with a neighbor and I didn't say anything particularly rude or nothing, but it's clear I don't share the same views as a lot of others...it feels lonely. 

-I don't want to derail what's been a very wonderful diversion but I also want to be straight with you all. Mrs MOP wanted to make me a dish of ice cream...you see where this is going. 

I don't think there's anything I could have done different since businesses were closed here in South Florida. 

And I always get a little depressed on Mother's Day. I'll do some updates tomorrow, just not feeling real great tonight...and I should feel good because I look like a million ####### bucks compared to April 1st, thank you folks so much for standing tall with me in here and giving me positive vibrations to plug into. I really appreciate you all checking in and sharing your journeys. 

While I'm sorry you're having a crappy day, MoP, it's OK to have it.  We all do.  You've been doing an incredible job with this, and I think you should have that bowl of ice cream!

Frankly I've had a bad weekend on the other side, the health side.  As I mentioned, Friday was a very stressful day for me.  I actually thought I'd made it through ok - not eating or drinking too badly - but then I remembered I'd had two chocolate chip cookies late that evening, putting me over my points for the day.  Then yesterday was a big pizza and wine fest with family - actually I again did OK with the food, but definitely overdid the wine.  Over the points again.  Today has been my worst, though.  Not bad on food, but drinking waaaay too much wine.  I've just been in a bad funk and haven't found that balance I need.

On the good side, I did fulfill my goal of being in the WW "healthy eating zone" at least six of seven days, with today the only day I've missed.  I did about 40 minutes of yoga and over an hour of walking this morning to try to get back in balance (obviously failing, though).  And I have continued my Tecumseh challenge, with today being exactly the halfway point at 50 days of at least 60 minutes of exercise!  But I did not meet my goal of staying within my WW points for the week.  And that pisses me off to no end, as I am not used to missing a goal that is purely mental and based on determination.  Mad.  I'm mad.

Starting over tomorrow!

While I'm sorry you're having a crappy day, MoP, it's OK to have it.  We all do.  You've been doing an incredible job with this, and I think you should have that bowl of ice cream!

Frankly I've had a bad weekend on the other side, the health side.  As I mentioned, Friday was a very stressful day for me.  I actually thought I'd made it through ok - not eating or drinking too badly - but then I remembered I'd had two chocolate chip cookies late that evening, putting me over my points for the day.  Then yesterday was a big pizza and wine fest with family - actually I again did OK with the food, but definitely overdid the wine.  Over the points again.  Today has been my worst, though.  Not bad on food, but drinking waaaay too much wine.  I've just been in a bad funk and haven't found that balance I need.

On the good side, I did fulfill my goal of being in the WW "healthy eating zone" at least six of seven days, with today the only day I've missed.  I did about 40 minutes of yoga and over an hour of walking this morning to try to get back in balance (obviously failing, though).  And I have continued my Tecumseh challenge, with today being exactly the halfway point at 50 days of at least 60 minutes of exercise!  But I did not meet my goal of staying within my WW points for the week.  And that pisses me off to no end, as I am not used to missing a goal that is purely mental and based on determination.  Mad.  I'm mad.

Starting over tomorrow!
-It's obscene how fast you can eat back a 60 minute walk, like two chocolate chip cookies and it's over. I just had a Kind Bar, and had to have a small glass of milk to wash it down. 

I can't remember the last cookie I had but that's OK...Gump just started running in the Den on my TV.  

"Running on Empty"

stay strong in here people!!  

i managed to keep it to 2000 calories consumed today.  including a bottle of wine with my sister.  ate a mix of things that are good for me, and things that are terrible for me.  it's all about balance.   :lmao:   

i did crank out 3 miles when i got home, to fight back into the green.  

Good Morning Fit Team, 

-I like the MFP App because it helps you to not forget things you eat and also easier to track exercise and the impact it has directly. 

My total Cardio for the month between walking and cycling exclusively is now 1,205 and I'm sure Mrs MOP has to be close to 1,000+ if not more. I'll have her data later in the App. 

-I'm going to post my daily calorie intake deficit in the May Challenge thread, it will be good to see what a week does. 

We are blessed with another excellent week of weather here in South Florida/Palm Beach with highs staying in the Upper 70s to low 80s, humidity fairly low, gonna be a great week to get out there and burn off a couple more pounds before my Mid-Month weigh in. 

-Mrs MOP is entering her Phases of the Moon Stage of the month so please keep me in your t&p's. 

-I have cycled just about every day this month except for maybe once. I absolutely love the feeling of flying down the street on my bike, it sometimes almost feels like we're flying at times, especially down hills and draw bridges. 

Let's get this week started off right and get your exercises going strong, if you're home working and not having to go into an office everyday, you should be able to find time to have your company pay you to work out right now. 😉

You guys and gals are all awesome for coming in here and sharing. I know that when things do return to whatever the "Norm" is going to be, I'm going to feel more confident and also will be treated differently when I return to action. But for now I prefer to stay in the "Non Participant" lane as far as Re-Opening goes. I hope that makes sense. Again I am not finger pointing or picking sides but depending on where you live...be careful out there for God's sake because these people jacked up on TV Reports are making me nervous. 

I have a MFP App observation to share but I think I will add it to the May thread as it pertains to what we are doing tracking the calories and the 5-Week projections. I noticed something very encouraging and want to share it with everyone. The App has some real AI built in that rewards the folks who don't want to weigh themselves as often. The calories and the projections change with the calories you burn even if you don't weigh in...it sort of does it for you. 

Socially distant beach is coming.  Gotta do a mini-cut.  Been making decent progress in my well equipped home gym.  

I can't get my MFP to sync with my fitbit scale.  Every so often I try to get a feel where my baseline is, net of exercise.  

Internet says I have to completely delete my MFP profile and start over, which seems a little over the top.  

Getting serious about diet again today. After dropping 25 pounds in about four months, I have managed to put about 13 of them back on over the last 6-7 weeks.

I really miss going to the gym. We have an exercise room/yoga studio set up here, but I don't get fired up to work out like I did about going the gym. Gotta change that attitude, I guess.

Starting over tomorrow!
The pizza thing seemed worth it, judging by the pics.

Day 41- Still Standing...60 Min Walk, 60 Min Cycle

1325 Minutes for the month. 

-Made a promise I would skip beer today and measure my cream by the Tbsp in my morning coffee. 

-Going thru a lot of water. 

-Went to Sprouts today and spent most of my time filling up little plastic bags in the produce department. 

day 7:  -174 calories on the day which brings me to +1264 for the challenge.

Full disclosure: I made a change to the number of calories I am allowing myself because I realized I was setting myself up for failure/ inability to meet the caloric goals each day. 

I probably mentioned this already but at the start of the year I had two goals: average 10K steps per day and get to 190 lbs.  I was averaging 11K steps per day and got down to 194 so things were going great before we knew anything about COVID-19.  As the quarantine progressed my level of DGAF grew and my average steps per day dropped dramatically.  A while back I decided to put a hold on the 190 goal and focus on an interim goal of not getting above 200 lbs so I don't completely lose all my progress from the last 16 months. 

Yesterday I realized I still had 190 as my target weight in My Fitness Pal so I changed it to 195 to more accurately reflect my current goals until we get back to normal.  A higher target weight obviously means more calories per day but, again, I would rather have the calories match my current goals rather than a goal I have on hold.  I think it reinforces good habits to continually go under the allotted calories rather than setting them too low and not be able to meet them.  I would rather not get in the habit of missing the calories I am tracking - especially since that calorie goal isn't accurate at the moment.

Anyway, I was 196 this morning so I'm in good shape on the current weight goal and I starting to pick up the pace on the number of steps per day to make sure I meet that goal as well.

Full disclosure: I made a change to the number of calories I am allowing myself because I realized I was setting myself up for failure/ inability to meet the caloric goals each day. 

I probably mentioned this already but at the start of the year I had two goals: average 10K steps per day and get to 190 lbs.  I was averaging 11K steps per day and got down to 194 so things were going great before we knew anything about COVID-19.  As the quarantine progressed my level of DGAF grew and my average steps per day dropped dramatically.  A while back I decided to put a hold on the 190 goal and focus on an interim goal of not getting above 200 lbs so I don't completely lose all my progress from the last 16 months. 

Yesterday I realized I still had 190 as my target weight in My Fitness Pal so I changed it to 195 to more accurately reflect my current goals until we get back to normal.  A higher target weight obviously means more calories per day but, again, I would rather have the calories match my current goals rather than a goal I have on hold.  I think it reinforces good habits to continually go under the allotted calories rather than setting them too low and not be able to meet them.  I would rather not get in the habit of missing the calories I am tracking - especially since that calorie goal isn't accurate at the moment.

Anyway, I was 196 this morning so I'm in good shape on the current weight goal and I starting to pick up the pace on the number of steps per day to make sure I meet that goal as well.
what activity level is your mfp at?

-Made a promise I would skip beer today and measure my cream by the Tbsp in my morning coffee.  
I like to eat.   I’m always hungry and I eat a lot.   When I work out, I want to eat more.  Booze always seems to mess up my calorie goals so I am not going to drink most days for the next month or two.    It is sooooo easy to drink calories.  And then to make matters worse, If i have a drink, I’m even hungrier than normal and then I eat an unhealthy snack.  

Your adjustments seem smart to me.  :thumbup:  

I have it set at Light Activity.
i moved mine to unemployed, sea slug.  it allows me 1640 calories.  i work out.  hard.  generally, that bumps my allotment to around 2100 calories.  if managed, that's actually quite a bit.  today, i've had one of my 254 calorie beers and 2 glasses of wine.  I'm at 1471 consumed, for the day.  full allotment says i have 837 still to eat, should i choose.

mine is set to lose 1 lb a week.  starting weight, 190. i guessed.  haven't been on a scale since 2/24, when i weighed 181.8.  i have definitely packed some on!!  goal 175.

i was extremely disdainful of this calorie counting bs.  i have yet to see results.  i'd need to get on scale to truly measure it   :lmao:   however, i already see a difference in my belly.  hints of abs are returning. and, it's only been a week. :oldunsure:

i believe in you.  bust out a 2-3 mile walk every day and that will give you some leeway in those calories.  keep your goal where it was at and push yourself.  there are times, where i am up against it, or over my limit.  like last night.  i went for a brisk, 3 mile walk.  brought me just under the combined allotment of calories.   :shrug:   

just trying to encourage.  i thought the whole calorie thing was DUMB, when i was regularly over 10k steps, plus a brutal 1 hour workout.  now, it's all i got.   :cry:   

I like to eat.   I’m always hungry and I eat a lot.   When I work out, I want to eat more.  Booze always seems to mess up my calorie goals so I am not going to drink most days for the next month or two.    It is sooooo easy to drink calories.  And then to make matters worse, If i have a drink, I’m even hungrier than normal and then I eat an unhealthy snack.  
#FACTSONFACTS!!! 

as my 13 year old would say.

Gonna be well under again today mainly because I ate well.  Didn’t exercise at all and it felt good.  Purposely took the day off today as I plan to go for a run tomorrow morning for the first time in a while (I think since my failed 10 mile attempt last weekend).  So far I’ve been under every single day except for Friday.  

I probably mentioned this already but at the start of the year I had two goals: average 10K steps per day and get to 190 lbs.  I was averaging 11K steps per day and got down to 194 so things were going great before we knew anything about COVID-19.  As the quarantine progressed my level of DGAF grew and my average steps per day dropped dramatically.  A while back I decided to put a hold on the 190 goal and focus on an interim goal of not getting above 200 lbs so I don't completely lose all my progress from the last 16 months

It's almost harder to maintain than it is to lose, I kep telling my wife last Fall when she was having great success to just not go backwards, it's the hardest part for some reason. 

Day 41- Still Standing...60 Min Walk, 60 Min Cycle

1325 Minutes for the month. 

-Going thru a lot of water. 

-Went to Sprouts today and spent most of my time filling up little plastic bags in the produce department. 
And the Mrs wanted to run out at about 8:30 to catch the fading pinks of the sky, ended up tacking on another 45 minutes. 

Also treated myself to an English Muffin(140), 2 Tbsp PB(190), 1/2 a banana(50) sliced up on top and 2 teaspoons of some of Vermont's finest maple syrup(50). If you split this treat with a loved one you can cut some of the calories but each side has about 200 calories. You can cut some of the peanut butter down by trying a teaspoon instead of a tablespoon 3:1 ratio there. 

1,370 and counting, maybe I will top last month but that's not really the goal. I'm hitting the calorie target and that's what is helping the most.  

1,175 for Mrs MOP, she's doing fantastic, also tracking thru MFP and occasionally she wants to punch me but I can live with that. 

I tried ordering this Ka'Chava stuff.  Looks interesting.  My new routine that I will try out will be

Morning: 10k row (or longer), black coffee

Lunch: Ka'Chava shake

Dinner: Something sensible, no booze, and no snacks in front of the TV.  

:thumbup:  

I’m starting to see a pattern here. 
New fad diet?  #NoBooze 
I think you know as well I do that alcohol in almost all forms quickly gives you a license to eat and caution to certain treats are thrown right out the window. I've never once in all my days of running nightclubs in Tampa/Orlando, FL back in the Mid-90s did I ever close up end of the night/early morning and say to someone, "Hey, let's go get a salad and a smoothie"

It's almost harder to maintain than it is to lose, I kep telling my wife last Fall when she was having great success to just not go backwards, it's the hardest part for some reason. 
I feel like the best way to maintain for me is to try to lose a little for a couple days and just cheat more often.  Maintenance calories are great but I don't need 2k plus calories every day as long as I can have a fun day or a drinking night here and there. 

I think I finally snapped out of my lethargic/depression/covid/binging

I'm still not working out regularly but I'm on day 4 of no bad food or snacks.  Am able to go to bed without eating a snack.   Hopefully the scale starts to move again.  

Dipping my toe back in the water here.  I ballooned up to what is a bad weight for me (pants, other than sweat pants don't fit anymore).  I want to lose some weight, but not for vanity this time.  I simply want to be healthy, and want to get my heart back into shape.  I feel it has been neglected for too long.  Being in my late 40s now, I am hearing far to many stories of people my age having heart attacks, cancer, etc.  Need to change so I can be around for a while.

While I know eating is more important than exercise in weight loss, exercise has always been the challenge for me.  Not surprisingly, I have always had the best results when combining the two.  But, I get out of the exercise habit first, when then slows the progress, and I lose focus on the diet.  

Instead of changing my world overnight, I am instead this time getting slowly back into it.  Working at home has given me extra time in the day.  I have started to work out in the morning before logging on to work.  I want to get this habit established first, and then start working on the diet.  I want to try to establish each separate from each other, so when one goes off the rails, they both don't.  We'll see if that is successful.

Lifting and doing cardio on alternating days, with one or two days of rest on the weekend.  My cardio was subpar the first week or two, so I'm adding in some Beachbody programs as cardio.  I'm reminded of how tough Insanity is, when I can't get through the "warm up" portion keeping up with the video.  I'm out of shape, and my legs are killing me.

Anyone seen @cheeseypoof?  Wondering how he's doing.
https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/785353-its-not-too-late-to-start-the-may-challenge-keeping-track-of-your-eating-with-other-fbgs/

Posting daily here.

@belljr @Bull Dozier join us. Just try tracking what you are doing and reading along.  A lot of us are doing this at the same time and going through similar things like realizing what alcohol was doing to our diets and finding ways to still have good food while tracking/losing.  

Anyone seen @cheeseypoof?  Wondering how he's doing.
I'm good, thanks for asking.  I've been posting in the May counting calories thread.

Exercise minutes for May:

5/1   0  -  0 Total

5/2   60  -  60 Total

5/3   60  - 120 Total

5/4   51  -  171 Total

5/5   66  -  237 Total

5/6   60  -  297 Total

5/7   30  -  327 Total

5/8   45  -  372 Total

5/9   60  -  432 Total

5/10  45 -  477 Total

5/11  45  -  522 Total  Slightly ahead of my minute pace from April.

Users who are viewing this thread