What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Otis fad diet thread — yoga, fasting, and kevzilla walking on🚶‍♂️ (10 Viewers)

for the same of checking in regularly, I'm at 221.3. Need a couple weekends off from concerts/parties. I'm very good at undoing 5 days of strong work in one night.

Continue the great work gents. Now, about the yo-yo stuff. How about everyone doubling the charity contribution to the contestant who's closest to their end weight when the inevitable 2018 Otis Potato-mania challenge begins? Minimum loss in the initial challenge to qualify. 

BTW, this is my first post with one space after a period. It is.

Judge Smails said:
Continue the great work gents. Now, about the yo-yo stuff. How about everyone doubling the charity contribution to the contestant who's closest to their end weight when the inevitable 2018 Otis Potato-mania challenge begins? Minimum loss in the initial challenge to qualify. 

BTW, this is my first post with one space after a period. It is.
I'd be in - seems like a decent way to stick to some kind of maintenance plan.

Amazing week last week. Bad weekend. Leaves me:

23.9%

My best start to a week I think. So not the end of the world. But let's get down to 220...

210 push-ups to start the day. 

Cant wait to get to work to much on some yogurt and fruit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Planet Fitness has free pizza on the first Monday of each month. 

I have to say....a thick slice of pizza tastes so much better after running a few miles. 

All I have had to eat for three days is two pieces of dry toast, 6 saltines, and 6 ounces of applesauce. I got this diet thing down. Having an intestinal illness has something to do with it. Maybe the pooping pure liquid made for some loss. But I am chalking this week up to pure willpower. Pure. Willpower. I can see abs, people!

Drank and ate all things tonight. Couldn't resist. 3-4 glasses of red and some snacks. Oh and potatoes. 

:lol:   That's a start.  Where's the other 500+ posts?   Would be awesome to have his post talking about how he ate 200 calories that day and he was stuffed.   Then...3 days later.  I ate and drank everything in my house as well as the neighbor's house.   Repeat that a few dozen times.  

@Sand Looks like last week wasn't captured.  On to week whatever

Starting Weight: 278.6

Last Week: 244.4

Current Weight: 237.0

Lost: 7.4

Total Lost: 41.6

Total % Lost: 14.9%

Halfway home and have Oats and Woz squarely in my sights.
So is that 2 weeks worth of loss?

Bah.  Haven't felt great these past two morning so no workout.  And trying to workout after you've been gone from 7 - 7 is the suxors.  I need to get back to my early morning workouts you all enjoy so much.

Oh and I'm still eating everything in sight.  Would having a tapeworm be bad or good?

Way to burn 3700 more calories PER DAY than you ate last week BnB!  :scared:
May have dropped into that magic keto place where the laws of thermodynamics don't apply.

If I didn't, 800 calorie per day intake from a 2800 base burn is a 2000 cal deficit.  

7 x 3700 = 25900 - 14000 (7 x 2k) = 11900 exercise cal.  Since I averaged about 2 hours of cardio and lifting a day that comes up to 11200 exercise calories.  Probably a little high on the  lifting burn rate so probably around 10000 calories, meaning my thermo calculation and actual results are about a 1/2 pound off.  Kept could account for that right?

Tuesday

Intake - 6 cups of skinny pop (105 cal), chicken breast with slice of cheese (300 cal), salad (50 cal), waffle fries (80 cal), hamburger patty (240) = 775 cal

Output - 9 mi jog/hike (1600 cal), 20 min lifting (200 cal), cardio circuit (1000 cal) = 2800

Base burn - 2800 cal

Net: -4825 cal

Wednesday thus far

Intake - 3 egg whites (45 cal)

Morning workout - 1.5 walk (233 cal), cardio circuit (1000 cal)

Last edited by a moderator:
Tuesday

Intake - 6 cups of skinny pop (105 cal), chicken breast with slice of cheese (300 cal), salad (50 cal), waffle fries (80 cal), hamburger patty (240) = 775 cal

Output - 9 mi jog/hike (1600 cal), 20 min lifting (200 cal), cardio circuit (1000 cal) = 2800

Base burn - 2800 cal

Net: -4825 cal

Wednesday thus far

Intake - 3 egg whites (45 cal)

Morning workout - 1.5 walk (233 cal), cardio circuit (1000 cal)
Do you weigh out the meat you eat?  Im trying to eat healthy but can't come close to only have 775 calories a day.  My portions are just too big.  Also, what kind of Waffle Fries are you getting that only have 80 calories and you can eat more than 2-3 fries?  I wouldn't be able to stop at 2-3 if that's what is need to stay at 80 cal.   Hope their are some low cal fries I don't know about!

Keep up the good work!

Way to burn 3700 more calories PER DAY than you ate last week BnB!  :scared:
May have dropped into that magic keto place where the laws of thermodynamics don't apply.

If I didn't, 800 calorie per day intake from a 2800 base burn is a 2000 cal deficit.  

7 x 3700 = 25900 - 14000 (7 x 2k) = 11900 exercise cal.  Since I averaged about 2 hours of cardio and lifting a day that comes up to 11200 exercise calories.  Probably a little high on the  lifting burn rate so probably around 10000 calories, meaning my thermo calculation and actual results are about a 1/2 pound off.  Kept could account for that right?
I agree with you BNB... I was just poking JD with my post :D  

Do you weigh out the meat you eat?  Im trying to eat healthy but can't come close to only have 775 calories a day.  My portions are just too big.  Also, what kind of Waffle Fries are you getting that only have 80 calories and you can eat more than 2-3 fries?  I wouldn't be able to stop at 2-3 if that's what is need to stay at 80 cal.   Hope their are some low cal fries I don't know about!

Keep up the good work!
Not anymore, visual and the weight on the package.  I'm not too concerned about missing +/- 50 cal if I'm only eating 2-3 servings a day.  

3 oz serving on the fires was 150 calories.  I ate ate 20 of the large crumbs or probably 4 fries.  

For the top guys, what charities are you thinking? 
I'm on record for Biggie's charity - others that I would consider are more local and I wouldn't feel right asking folks to pony up for something they aren't familiar with.  Also, BB is good people and it's a great charity and Chance's story touched all of us who followed it.  I hope I at least get top 2 so we can give him something,

For the top guys, what charities are you thinking? 
JDRF.  Oldest son is a Type 1 diabetic.  January's medicine bill for a 3 mo supply was almost $30,000.  He's looking at a life of being tied to employment that offers insurance or single payer which means advances will be slower in coming.  That said, huge progress is being made on this disease.

Not up to speed on biggie's charity, but if AAA is interested, I'll offer a 50/50 chop between the two charities on whatever the two of us are able to net combined out of this.

JDRF.  Oldest son is a Type 1 diabetic.  January's medicine bill for a 3 mo supply was almost $30,000.  He's looking at a life of being tied to employment that offers insurance or single payer which means advances will be slower in coming.  That said, huge progress is being made on this disease.

Not up to speed on biggie's charity, but if AAA is interested, I'll offer a 50/50 chop between the two charities on whatever the two of us are able to net combined out of this.
Check PMs.

I'm on record for Biggie's charity - others that I would consider are more local and I wouldn't feel right asking folks to pony up for something they aren't familiar with.  Also, BB is good people and it's a great charity and Chance's story touched all of us who followed it.  I hope I at least get top 2 so we can give him something,
I almost prefer to donate to a more local charity.   You guys put in the work and made some great gains, it should go to whatever charity you have interest/may be personally vetted in.  The big charities get plenty of donations (and rightfully so), but the money can make a bigger difference to some of the local ones.  Just my :2cents:

Users who are viewing this thread