What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Otis fad diet thread — yoga, fasting, and kevzilla walking on🚶‍♂️ (6 Viewers)

Wednesdays will be the worst for me. that's me banker's lunch day while watching footy. 

You should have seen the look on the waitress's face when I turned down a second cocktail. you'd have thought I grabbed her #####.

Breakfast- the three 3egg and turkey thingy

Lunch_ grilled chicken breast over a 1/2 cup of black beans, one rum

Dinner

Last edited by a moderator:
nice.  recipe?
Chicken breast in slow cooker w franks red hot / full or half packet ranch seasoning mix (your choice) ......cook on low for 8hrs... add a little bit of melted butter/whatever if you'd like and shred w forks. 

Slaw mix + cider vinegar + little bit of deli mustard + touch of warm honey or sugar substitute + mix. 

Romaine leaf, add chicken mix (top w more hot sauce if desired), julienned celery and/or  carrot sticks, and a bit of slaw.

Eat.

What'll really blow your minds is when I start employing my "beer and pretzels" diet.  It involves IF for approximately 16 hours per day followed by a protein bar for lunch, a Coors Light and bag of pretzels on my train ride home, and then a very light healthy supper.  Oh and it involves me winning even better. 

Massive 307 calorie dinner - fresh salad, pico, 8 tbs rice/black beans.  Takes my total to 646 calories on the day.

That followed my second workout of the day which consisted of 30 min lifting and 2.25 miles walk/jog on the treadmill bringing that total to 5.35 miles and 1108 calories burned exercising.

MFP says I have 2182 calories left on the day.  Exercise to consumption deficit of 462 cal.  I think I might just bank those.

Just woke up from the coma induced double doubles. Now off to see Red Wings/Ducks. I'll pound a few brews  for you  
Yeah you suck. 

Gotta say though, wife knocked it out of the park for me tonight. Got home from work kinda late and waiting for me was a chicken caprese breast with cherry tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, and buffalo mozzarella. Also a glass of a dry Cabernet. 

Having a couple of carrots with blue cheese dressing for dessert. 

So, today's food lineup: 

breakfast: banana and coffee

lunch: spicy Japanese seafood stew

snack: legal assistant gave me her leftover pineapple that she didn't want (that vixen)

dinner: large chicken breast with balsamic vinegar, cherry tomatoes, and buffalo mozzarella. 

Snack: carrots and blue cheese dressing, red wine. 

Good day. Totally ignoring the pirate booty in the cupboard. Somewhat of that dull, carb withdrawal headache but an ibuprofen 800 shall take care of that. 

Yeah you suck. 

Gotta say though, wife knocked it out of the park for me tonight. Got home from work kinda late and waiting for me was a chicken caprese breast with cherry tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, and buffalo mozzarella. Also a glass of a dry Cabernet. 

Having a couple of carrots with blue cheese dressing for dessert. 

So, today's food lineup: 

breakfast: banana and coffee

lunch: spicy Japanese seafood stew

snack: legal assistant gave me her leftover pineapple that she didn't want (that vixen)

dinner: large chicken breast with balsamic vinegar, cherry tomatoes, and buffalo mozzarella. 

Snack: carrots and blue cheese dressing, red wine. 

Good day. Totally ignoring the pirate booty in the cupboard. Somewhat of that dull, carb withdrawal headache but an ibuprofen 800 shall take care of that. 
I think you earned yourself some peanut butter.

Just had a teaspoon of Goober PB&J mix, prob about 50 calories and one of my boy Honest Fruit Juice boxes, 35 calories.

Glorious!

• Smile
Reactions: Zow
Massive 307 calorie dinner - fresh salad, pico, 8 tbs rice/black beans.  Takes my total to 646 calories on the day.

That followed my second workout of the day which consisted of 30 min lifting and 2.25 miles walk/jog on the treadmill bringing that total to 5.35 miles and 1108 calories burned exercising.

MFP says I have 2182 calories left on the day.  Exercise to consumption deficit of 462 cal.  I think I might just bank those.
Your doctor called and said that your diet is unsustainable and even Sherriff Joe is concerned for your well being. 

Forgot to add, while you clowns were drinking stale piss and pounding wine, I was on the treadmill cranking out NBA dfs lineups that turned $6 into $206,  I'm even winning while I'm winning.
Time for two workouts and some magical basketball? Must be nice. 

Some of us actually have to keep this world turning. 

Do you lawyerguys have a class in this stuff?  First semester - Writing in really small Print (Contracts), Ego Inflation,  Torts for Tots...
Yeah it comes in the third of school, right before they hand us our pot of gold in exchange for sucking out our souls. 

proninja said:
Just FYI, he's bat#### crazy enough to do this for 3 months. 
My introduction to BnB was riding a (really effing hilly) century with him.  ####er had been on his bike once in like 7 months and he saddled up and rode the thing.

So the above, confirmed.  In spades.  If you can get past that, though, he's quality folk.

My introduction to BnB was riding a (really effing hilly) century with him.  ####er had been on his bike once in like 7 months and he saddled up and rode the thing.

So the above, confirmed.  In spades.  If you can get past that, though, he's quality folk.
Perhaps I should have known what I was dealing with. 

I think this calls for some possible crossfit to start in a couple of weeks. 

In honor of this motivation by Woz, I just set up the bike trainer in the garage.  Going to watch my magic bb players make me so more cash while I burn off a few more calories.

proninja said:
Finish the bottle of wine and order a pizza. You'll stay fat, but damn it'll be nice. 
Not tonight, pal. Not tonight 

... but #### that sounds good. 

In honor of this motivation by Woz, I just set up the bike trainer in the garage.  Going to watch my magic bb players make me so more cash while I burn off a few more calories.
Yeah I'm heading to bed because I have to, you know, work early in the morning. 

BTW, just as a general notification for the board.  In all fairness.  On 4/1 I have the first century ride of the season planned.  104 miles of pain and tunnel vision.

What does this mean for you flabby ####ers?  It means that I'm guaranteed a 4,000 calorie deficit on the day.  And I will dehydrate/starve after.  Easy ~8lbs on the penultimate day.  So if I'm within 5% of the lead you boys better be looking in the rear view mirror.   :stalker:

Yeah I'm gonna Eddie House you on this bet. 

BTW, just as a general notification for the board.  In all fairness.  On 4/1 I have the first century ride of the season planned.  104 miles of pain and tunnel vision.

What does this mean for you flabby ####ers?  It means that I'm guaranteed a 4,000 calorie deficit on the day.  And I will dehydrate/starve after.  Easy ~8lbs on the penultimate day.  So if I'm within 5% of the lead you boys better be looking in the rear view mirror.   :stalker:
Yeah I'm gonna be aware on my anniversary... hmmmm...

In contrast to your last statement, your bike was looking at you because she loves and misses you. :wub:

proninja said:
This is *almost* enough for me to set up the new Tacx Bushido I've got in the car and fire up Zwift
I've been drooling over this.  Let me know how you like it.

(And for the record I got a spin class in tonight.  Hit it hard.)

Omg my mother in law just opened a bag of pirate booty (after we discussed my diet) and is now eating it on the couch next to me. 

15 minutes on the trainer behind me.  Had enough when my junk started going numb.  Sweated a lot considering it's 38 degrees in the garage.  252 calories in the book.  That's a 714 deficit on the day.  Add in my 2700 resting calories and that's a pound that's in the rear view mirror.

Time for two workouts and some magical basketball? Must be nice. 

Some of us actually have to keep this world turning. 
You'll be hearing from my trademark lawyers with a cease and desist momentarily. 

15 minutes on the trainer behind me.  Had enough when my junk started going numb.  Sweated a lot considering it's 38 degrees in the garage.  252 calories in the book.  That's a 714 deficit on the day.  Add in my 2700 resting calories and that's a pound that's in the rear view mirror.
Am I right that, as a matter of pure science, you're basically guaranteeing to be burning away boatloads of muscle in the next three months if you keep this up?

Still 174.

Yesterday - Kashi bar and Greek paste yogurt for breakfast, chicken breast & salad for lunch, spaghetti w meat sauce & salad for dinner plus 45 mins on the elliptical

Today - 6:15 a.m. HIIT class (905 calories burned, yo) w Cliff builders bar and nongay banana for breakfast, salad & supreme pizza for lunch, brisket tacos w queso for dinner. And a gigantic vodka cranberry pom for a snack

Users who are viewing this thread