What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Otis fad diet thread — yoga, fasting, and kevzilla walking on🚶‍♂️ (13 Viewers)

http://i.imgur.com/8dPZ74A.png

@Otis @James Daulton @Tiger Fan @ProstheticRGK @Woz @kutta @AcerFC @matuski @Sabertooth @East Coast Bias 

@glvsav37 @Yankee23Fan @BassNBrew @AAABatteries @ragincajun @ditka...mike ditka @Keerock @rick6668 @Mister CIA @chet @shadyridr @rascal @Annyong @Cold Dead Hands @belljr @cheeseypoof

I'll keep track of weight on this spreadsheet, if you aren't partaking for charity, then there is no X next to your name. If I have made an error here, please let me know and I'll remove you from charity. 

By the end of today, just send "@fantasycurse42" alert with your weight and I'll add to the spreadsheet. Check in once a week on Saturday (before the weekend :)  and that progress is crushed)  with an "@fantasycurse42" to map progress so I can update the spreadsheet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Officially 210.0 this morning. I was 195 before my Australian cruise a couple months ago. Damn the weight goes on fast...

@fantasycurse42, this is my official starting weight

@Otis @James Daulton @Tiger Fan @ProstheticRGK @Woz @kutta @AcerFC @matuski @Sabertooth @East Coast Bias 

@glvsav37 @Yankee23Fan @BassNBrew @AAABatteries @ragincajun @ditka...mike ditka @Keerock @rick6668 @Mister CIA @chet @shadyridr @rascal @Annyong @Cold Dead Hands @belljr @cheeseypoof

I'll keep track of weight on this spreadsheet, if you aren't partaking for charity, then there is no X next to your name. If I have made an error here, please let me know and I'll remove you from charity. 

By the end of today, just send "@fantasycurse42" alert with your weight and I'll add to the spreadsheet. Check in once a week on Saturday (before the weekend :)  and that progress is crushed)  with an "@fantasycurse42" to map progress so I can update the spreadsheet.
Stupid board, full message above.

FC if you want I can pull out my spreadsheet and send it to you.  A tab for weight entries a tab for overall lost with percentage, and a tab with a line graph.

I'm in for the charity... I was just expressing my preference for taking these people's money and blowing it on a pallet of Ritz crackers.

Still sick today. I'm thinking this may be a good thing. Barely got down a small "paleo protein pancake" this morning. Have added incentive to just drink water all day and get the body used to a lower caloric intake and a much lower sugar/carb intake. Probably doesn't make much sense to even begin working out for a few days anyway. 

I'm in for the charity... I was just expressing my preference for taking these people's money and blowing it on a pallet of Ritz crackers.
You guys are more than welcome to get sidebets in, Woz expressed his interest, I'd recommend keeping it to under 10 peeps. 

I think the enthusiasm we started seeing with $100 per head and an honor system type bet would've brought trouble if there was a winner collecting. That enthusiasm died down on the switch to charity - I'd say most of us left are here to get the year off to a healthy start, but if there was $4 or $5k at stake and an honor system weight loss bet, we'd have others here for different seasons.

It would've been great when the leaderboard had the two biggest cheats starting at like 300 and they were each trying to outdo each other every week - 300-279-245 in like 2 weeks. 

Oops, the check-in is actually Mondays, final check-in is a Saturday. So much time out of the office has left me in a haze. I'm actually excited to get back to a normal work routine tomorrow.

IDK about you guys, but I diet much easier when working.

@fantasycurse42 201.8

5ft 11  42yr old

how are we scoring this again?

i lost track of any rule updates. Do we need photos, wheat penny's or any other verification methods? 

@fantasycurse42 201.8

5ft 11  42yr old

how are we scoring this again?

i lost track of any rule updates. Do we need photos, wheat penny's or any other verification methods? 
Percentage of weight loss. I think most of us are playing along for charity on the honor system is fine, but the winners could share before after if they'd like, being that they'll prob lose 10-15% of their total weight.

I'd like sidebets on who gains the most weight.

You guys are more than welcome to get sidebets in, Woz expressed his interest, I'd recommend keeping it to under 10 peeps. 

I think the enthusiasm we started seeing with $100 per head and an honor system type bet would've brought trouble if there was a winner collecting. That enthusiasm died down on the switch to charity - I'd say most of us left are here to get the year off to a healthy start, but if there was $4 or $5k at stake and an honor system weight loss bet, we'd have others here for different seasons.

It would've been great when the leaderboard had the two biggest cheats starting at like 300 and they were each trying to outdo each other every week - 300-279-245 in like 2 weeks. 
I would never risk my reputation here over a few grand.

Wait.

Eh, whatever.   @fantasycurse42 starting weight as of 1/1/17 was 310.2

Wow!  I honestly didn't realize how many fat ###es there are here. Would be cool if someone would total up total pounds lost by us all.  We could have bets as to who's the closest tot that total. 25 dudes, I'm guessing 500 pounds. F'in gross

Wow!  I honestly didn't realize how many fat ###es there are here. Would be cool if someone would total up total pounds lost by us all.  We could have bets as to who's the closest tot that total. 25 dudes, I'm guessing 500 pounds. F'in gross
In my defense, it's entirely possible that a lot of my weight is hidden calories from bourbon and beer.  Oh and Chinese food.  And Italian food.  And Mexican.  And bourbon.

This is the stuff that motivates me to lose weight not money

Official weigh in 260.2 lbs.  

It was higher, I worked out and sat in the sauna until I about passed out before getting back on scale because I really didn't want that second digit to be a 6.  :bag:
I have a picture of it if you need.  The picture shows a scale that says 260.2.

@fantasycurse42

Users who are viewing this thread