What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Forget poop in the ceiling tile.. :X (1 Viewer)

playin4beer

Footballguy
Small family business... Public restroom in our office.

Somebody seriously just #### all over the floor.  Saw it on the back of his pants when he walked out.  Checked the bathroom and :X

A number of years ago I worked at a retail store that had a public restroom.  I was closing that night and when I went into the mens room someone had taken a giant dump right in the middle of the floor.  As I was heading out I told the manager who said, "why didn't you clean it up?".  I laughed and said, I thought you would enjoy it.  The next morning I was also opening the store.  We had this creepy janitor that came in on the monrnings to clean the floors etc.  He was a very strange guy that made all the girls there VERY uncomfortable with his flirty attitude.  I was by the restroom when he was approaching it.  A female associate was walking by that he had a thing for and as he was opening the door he was looking at her and saying something like 'Hey baby!  How are you this morning cutie!"... As he turned his head into the bathroom his expression went from mack daddy mode to 100% pure anger.  "MOTHER ####ER!  WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THESE CATS ROUND HERE!!!!" followed by a bunch of explitives I don't remember.  The rest of the morning this guy was #####ing and complaining rather than hitting on all the girls there.  

Those girls were never so happy.  I'm surprised none of them took the initiative to just take a crap in the mens room every night to keep this guy from creeping on them every day. 

:lmao:

I worked at a Christian bookstore for a while a long time ago. There was a restroom open to the public and once every few months there would be some sort of incident in there. Poo everywhere or water everywhere (I think the water thing was a homeless man coming in and basically using it for a shower). I have worked at a number of places and never had issues like that Christian bookstore for whatever reason. I am not sure if people thought it was a good 'soft' target to do crazy stuff in or anger at it being Christian or what. I have no idea how but I always seemed to figure out a way to avoid being the one cleaning it up.

With 3 kids I can attest that the picture you linked is by no means "all over" the floor. As a father I've had to clean up things that would make a billy goat puke.
I have four daughters, I've caught puke in my hands. Cleaning up after your kids is a whole lot different than cleaning up a stranger's ####.. 

With 3 kids I can attest that the picture you linked is by no means "all over" the floor. As a father I've had to clean up things that would make a billy goat puke.
No plans to click on the pic but having been a long time volunteer at an animal shelter I've seen poop painted on the floor, up the walls and all that.

I worked at a Christian bookstore for a while a long time ago. There was a restroom open to the public and once every few months there would be some sort of incident in there. Poo everywhere or water everywhere (I think the water thing was a homeless man coming in and basically using it for a shower). I have worked at a number of places and never had issues like that Christian bookstore for whatever reason. I am not sure if people thought it was a good 'soft' target to do crazy stuff in or anger at it being Christian or what. I have no idea how but I always seemed to figure out a way to avoid being the one cleaning it up.
For whatever reason?  How about "People who shop at Christian Bookstores are weirdos" for a reason?

Yet another reason not to have kids, no offense intended to those that do have them.  

Got me to thinking about that poopy underwear in the ceiling tile thread.  One of the funniest things I have ever read on the internet. :lmao:

i used to work at a truck stop years ago.  I was working the overnight shift one time when a customer came in to the store #####ing about some sick #### and what they did in the bathroom.  The store had a bathroom inside but also had one for outside access, easier for the truckers to use.  Anyway this customer told me I needed to go look at that bathroom.  Afraid of what I may find I sauntered out the side door and around to the bathroom.  I open the door and I find that someone had taken a dump in the sink and then wrote the word "poop" on the mirror using his own ####. :shock:

I did not clean it up.

playin4beer said:
Don't say I didn't warn you
Meh...I'm a nurse. I see much worse on a regular basis :(

Come talk when it literraly shoots out and hits you in the chest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread title is a fail. It made me remember the story about Clyde and the poop in the ceiling tile 

i used to work at a truck stop years ago.  I was working the overnight shift one time when a customer came in to the store #####ing about some sick #### and what they did in the bathroom.  The store had a bathroom inside but also had one for outside access, easier for the truckers to use.  Anyway this customer told me I needed to go look at that bathroom.  Afraid of what I may find I sauntered out the side door and around to the bathroom.  I open the door and I find that someone had taken a dump in the sink and then wrote the word "poop" on the mirror using his own ####. :shock:

I did not clean it up.
10/10 schtick rating

Worked in a liquor store years ago and it had what used to be a bar in the back, turned into a storage area...so we still had the bar bathrooms and people would go back there daily to make their deposits. One time I went in after a customer and I shi* you not, inside one of the stalls had crap on the wall behind the toilet, smeared (yes, SMEARED!!) on both stall walls, and even the stall door - everywhere but in the bowl. People are friggin animals.

Small family business... Public restroom in our office.

Somebody seriously just #### all over the floor.  Saw it on the back of his pants when he walked out.  Checked the bathroom and :X
I hope you don't run a restaurant.

Users who are viewing this thread