What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Video of my wife has gone viral (1 Viewer)

The Noid

Avoid me!
No, not THAT kind of video...

Surprised her with a new car a couple weeks ago for her birthday, posted it to Facebook and the Right This Minute TV show and website somehow picked it up. Kinda cool  :thumbup:

Was gonna make a joke about buying an unreliable Jaguar but saw you're an Eagles fan....we're cool.

Hope you got good sexy time out of it. Top shelf?

Last edited by a moderator:
nice subtle dig at the dad in there "she works 2 jobs and raises three kids ...................... because her husband thinks buying her a car makes up for all of that :rolleyes:  "

i kid. well done, Noid :thumbup:

Uh, no. She's already considering having the kids take their shows off before getting in it, to keep it clean. 

But I asked if it was worth one, and she said, "One? It's worth like 100!" 
100?  Time to go car shopping, I guess.

Did you pay cash for that, lease it, or finance it for 84 months?
Put 2/3 down in cash. Financed 1/3 for 60 months @ 1.9% and they pay first payment. Been a few years since we had any car payment (my car, her previous car and our SUV have been paid off for awhile.) 

Put 2/3 down in cash. Financed 1/3 for 60 months @ 1.9% and they pay first payment. Been a few years since we had any car payment (my car, her previous car and our SUV have been paid off for awhile.) 
you financed 1/3rd of a car for 60 months?

was the interest rate the same as like a 36 mo. loan?

I would have accepted 2/3 down and 1/3rd over 36 months... barely...  but over 60.. now I hate it

Wait, is that an XE?  I didn't realize Jaguar had a sub 40k car

On one hand it's cool cause your an Eagles family. 

On on the other hand it's not recorded and landscape mode. 

Going to give it a thumbs up cause it's a great looking car. 

8: One of the hotter women at the club, one of the hotter girls at school (upper class of hot women)

7: Cute girl at the club, in classes, at work, in apt building. Definitely cute, but not tops locally.

Around 7.5 for me.  Seriously though nice work Noid.

I would have accepted 2/3 down and 1/3rd over 36 months... barely...  but over 60.. now I hate it

What are you, his dad?  Nobody cares about your financial acumen.  We get it.  You're well monied and very disciplined.   

Is there really an occupation out there where people are paid to comment on viral videos?  We're essentially watching people watch videos now?  How can Shuke and I monetize this?

Lamest post Ive read all day and Ive read quite a few in the Disney thread

Yeah, but, that would have only saved me $40. The first payment covered by Jaguar was only for 60 months or higher terms. So deduct that from my total cost of the loan and it covers all but about $40 in interest I would have saved at 36 months. The $40 was worth the flexibility and I can still pay on it like a 36 or 48, if I want.

Yeah, but, that would have only saved me $40. The first payment covered by Jaguar was only for 60 months or higher terms. So deduct that from my total cost of the loan and it covers all but about $40 in interest I would have saved at 36 months. The $40 was worth the flexibility and I can still pay on it like a 36 or 48, if I want.
ok, I can mostly accept that.   I give the entire transaction a solid C+, which isn't terrible..

On one hand it's cool cause your an Eagles family. 

On on the other hand it's not recorded and landscape mode. 

Going to give it a thumbs up cause it's a great looking car. 
It is in landscape! The first couple seconds are from another version of the video someone from our family took, that we also posted. The rest of the video was from landscape footage. 

ok, I can mostly accept that.   I give the entire transaction a solid C+, which isn't terrible..
I thought about all that during the process. I've been on these boards long enough and have subscribed to your newsletter  :lmao:

No, not THAT kind of video...

Surprised her with a new car a couple weeks ago for her birthday, posted it to Facebook and the Right This Minute TV show and website somehow picked it up. Kinda cool  :thumbup:
Pretty cool.

Is that the XE?  What model?  Please tell me you got the 340 hp engine. 

I can't help myself...

If you bought less expensive cars wouldn't she be able to work fewer jobs?
She's only working the adjunct job to get higher-ed experience so when she finishes her doctorate she's in a better position to maybe move into higher-ed full-time. The adjunct teaching will barely cover the gas!

For my 40th, she bought me seat-licenses/season tickets to the Eagles. So I had to out-do her for her 40th!

She's only working the adjunct job to get higher-ed experience so when she finishes her doctorate she's in a better position to maybe move into higher-ed full-time. The adjunct teaching will barely cover the gas!

For my 40th, she bought me seat-licenses/season tickets to the Eagles. So I had to out-do her for her 40th!
She's 40?  WOw.  I think we are focusing on the wrong part of this story.  good for YOU man! 

Now I'm REALLY confused. :whoosh:

Users who are viewing this thread