What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

You may have free tickets at Ticketmaster due to settlement...but probably not (1 Viewer)

Not a single eligible event in MN from what I can tell.

Just to test a code I did pull up two General Admin tickets to a show in Indiana and when entering the code it comped the full $66 in cost, including all fees.  May just end up having to buy tickets to out of state concerts and resell them if you don't live in one of the five states (guessing) that these allowable concerts are offered in.

Just bought two lawn seats ($0.00) for the Def Leppard, REO, and Tesla concert on Massachusetts for tomorrow night. I immediately listed them on stubhub for about 1/2 price. We'll see what happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just bought two lawn seats ($0.00) for the Def Leppard, REO, and Tesla concert on Massachusetts for tomorrow night. I immediately listed them on stubhub for about 1/2 price. We'll see what happens.
SOLD! I just made $30.60. Thanks Ticketmaster!

I have a nice list of "Free" tickets and vouchers...

But, the list of eligible concerts is no where near me..... Thanks

Wingnut said:
All of my free tickets are also gone, but I copied and pasted the entire list of codes into a text file, so I have all the codes.

Suck it, Ticketmaster!
The code doesn't show for me it just says 2 free tickets.  Are the codes to the left?  Mine just say "Discount Code"

9 pages of free tickets. Each page had Charlotte listed about 4-5 times.  Not one show in any NW state.

If anyone in Utah or Wyoming gets offered tickets in Massachusetts let me know.  Then I can trade you the ones they are offering me on your side of the country for the ones they are offering you on my side.  Lotta Weezer tics fwiw.

If anyone in Utah or Wyoming gets offered tickets in Massachusetts let me know.  Then I can trade you the ones they are offering me on your side of the country for the ones they are offering you on my side.  Lotta Weezer tics fwiw.
pretty sure the list is the same for everyone

Wingnut said:
 I tried using codes on several shows, no dice. I think the free ticket codes are gonna disappear again and not be valid.
The vouchers are only good for general admission, usually lawn seats.

I'm hoping lawn tickets at amphitheaters are not the only places these "free" tickets are going to be good for. Can't stand those places, especially down here in Florida.

Nobodys getting free tickets, the article I posted last night pretty much made that clear...I had to try though just in case.

I just bought 2 more for the Def Leppard concert in Mansfield, Mass. They are available on stubhub for $19.00 each if you're interested. ;)

Def Leppard

Xfinity Center, Mansfield, MA

Wed, Jun 22, 2016 07:00 PM

Standard Ticket
Section LAWN

US $43.75x2Price Details

US $87.50

Order Date

Jun 21, 2016

Billing Info.

yellowdog
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Payment Info.

UVOUTX ************1334

Amount

US $87.50

Order Item

Order Total

Tickets/Items Subtotal

US $87.50

eTickets

Free!

Total

US $87.50

Wingnut said:
Weird, Ive tried 5 different codes on 5 diffeent shows, all gen admission or lawn seats, and it keeps denying that theyre vallid for tickets.
They're only allotting X number of tix per show for free. Once the free tix are gone you're out of luck. I'm assuming they'll add more shows to the list, and hopefully remove those that no longer have free slots.

Now I have 17 pairs of "free ticket" vouchers.  How are you supposed to redeem these?  Do you just put lawn seats in your cart and then apply a code at checkout or are there supposed to be free tickets available to you when looking for tickets at one of the approved venues/shows?

Now I have 17 pairs of "free ticket" vouchers.  How are you supposed to redeem these?  Do you just put lawn seats in your cart and then apply a code at checkout or are there supposed to be free tickets available to you when looking for tickets at one of the approved venues/shows?
There is a box at checkout to paste your voucher number before submitting to purchase.

Def Leppard

Xfinity Center, Mansfield, MA

Wed, Jun 22, 2016 07:00 PM

Standard Ticket
Section LAWN

US $43.75x2Price Details

US $87.50

Order Date

Jun 21, 2016

Billing Info.

yellowdog
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Payment Info.

UVOUTX ************1334

Amount

US $87.50

Order Item

Order Total

Tickets/Items Subtotal

US $87.50

eTickets

Free!

Total

US $87.50

Looks like full price to me

[SIZE=10pt]Heres all my codes, yall can knock yourself out and use em, Im out.[/SIZE]

Discount Code

This code can be used for a credit towards a future online ticket purchase of primary tickets. (i.e. first sales of tickets and not resales on the secondary market)

$2.25

2020-06-18

Discount Code

This code can be used for a credit towards a future online ticket purchase of primary tickets. (i.e. first sales of tickets and not resales on the secondary market)

$2.25

2020-06-18

Discount Code

$2.25

2020-06-18

Discount Code

$2.25

2020-06-18

Discount Code

$2.25

2020-06-18

Discount Code

$2.25

2020-06-18

Discount Code

$2.25

2020-06-18

Discount Code

$2.25

2020-06-18

Discount Code

$2.25

2020-06-18

Discount Code

$2.25

2020-06-18

Ticket Code

This code is potentially redeemable for two General Admission tickets for certain Live Nation concert events subject to availability and limitations. Please be aware that due to limited availability, we expect these settlement ticket codes to be redeemed quickly.  

For event eligibility please keep checking the dedicated website at: http://concerts.livenation.com/microsite/settlement

2020-06-18

Ticket Code

This code is potentially redeemable for two General Admission tickets for certain Live Nation concert events subject to availability and limitations. Please be aware that due to limited availability, we expect these settlement ticket codes to be redeemed quickly.  

For event eligibility please keep checking the dedicated website at: http://concerts.livenation.com/microsite/settlement

2020-06-18

Ticket Code

2020-06-18

Ticket Code

2020-06-18

Ticket Code

2020-06-18

Ticket Code

2020-06-18

Ticket Code

2020-06-18

Ticket Code

2020-06-18

Ticket Code

2020-06-18

Ticket Code

2020-06-18

Ticket Code

2020-06-18

Ticket Code

2020-06-18

Discount Code

$2.25

2020-06-18

Discount Code

$2.25

2020-06-18

Event List for Ticket Codes

Last edited by a moderator:
Just redeemed 6 vouchers for 12 free tickets. Added premier parking passes to the last 5 vouchers and got those free as well. Added fast lane passes to the last voucher and those were also free. Not sure what those are, but hoping they're some kind of early entry.

I'm surprised it actually worked.

Just redeemed 6 vouchers for 12 free tickets. Added premier parking passes to the last 5 vouchers and got those free as well. Added fast lane passes to the last voucher and those were also free. Not sure what those are, but hoping they're some kind of early entry.

I'm surprised it actually worked.
what show

Got The Cure, Joan Jett, Steve Miller Band, Gwen Stefani, New Edition, Brantley Gilbert, and Def Leppard.  Not bad but none anywhere remotely close to where I live.  They are being sold on Ebay for half price.

Have to give Ticketmaster credit. I didn't think they could ever piss me off to the point where I would never use their site again to buy tickets. But by golly, they managed it.

GFY Ticketmaster.

GFY Ticketmaster.
I just emailed them and stated that very quote. Not that they will give a rat's ###. But, like I said, they definitely are going to end up costing themselves a lot of customers over this fiasco. The suit will cost them a  lot more than what they give up in tickets.

I just emailed them and stated that very quote. Not that they will give a rat's ###. But, like I said, they definitely are going to end up costing themselves a lot of customers over this fiasco. The suit will cost them a  lot more than what they give up in tickets.
They can't even be honest after admitting they were dishonest.  :wall:

I looked through the NY options and not a single one of them is within striking distance of NYC. Well done, Ticketmaster. Well done. /golfclap

I looked through the NY options and not a single one of them is within striking distance of NYC. Well done, Ticketmaster. Well done. /golfclap
I just looked again and the list is much different for me than this afternoon.  And it has many NYC options. So bizarre.

DallasDMac said:
Have to give Ticketmaster credit. I didn't think they could ever piss me off to the point where I would never use their site again to buy tickets. But by golly, they managed it.
Serious question, what are you going to use if it's a ticketmaster/live nation event?  Are you willing to pay for on stubhub just to eff TM?  

Getzlaf15 said:
I just looked again and the list is much different for me than this afternoon.  And it has many NYC options. So bizarre.
Same here. Bunch of NYC options now even though the number of available shows went from around 400 to around 250.

So I found one event I wanted to go to that wasn't sold out, Ryan Adams in Camden.

"Error - We could not complete your request at this time"

I don't know why I'm at all surprised.

I have 17 $2.25 discounts, I have 12 $5.00 UPS discounts, I have 17 2 free ticket vouchers

No rush to redeem any of these, correct?  It looks like the are all valid until 2020.

Users who are viewing this thread