What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FOX News anchors file sexual harassment suits against Roger Ailes and FOX News (1 Viewer)

- scanning the front page quickly, and squinting (yeah, need reading glasses) I thought it said Greta Van Susteren at first ... 

:unsure:

Huh. She's the last Fox News anchor that I would have expected to file a sexual harassment lawsuit. She was the news anchor embodiment of the stereotypical 1950s Stepford Wife, always advocating for traditional female roles in society, etc.

But then again, that's probably what made her attractive to a guy like Ailes.

Huh. She's the last Fox News anchor that I would have expected to file a sexual harassment lawsuit. She was the news anchor embodiment of the stereotypical 1950s Stepford Wife, always advocating for traditional female roles in society, etc.

But then again, that's probably what made her attractive to a guy like Ailes.
that, and Tantaros or Guilfoyle woulda ripped his ####### lungs out

:boxing:

I don't care if she is conservative/progressive, she had a high paying job and was a frequent guest on most of the shows for FOX, she wouldn't launch this unless the guy was really being a dbag and so I'm inclined to believe her. 

When I was working for Lehman Bros it seemed to run rampant, branch managers banging sales girls around the office, I saw a lot of terrible things and I believe it still happens in a lot of companies, many women fall into the trap of sleeping their way to the top, it's a culture in these large companies. 

It's hard to prove so I bet she has the goods red handed, she wouldn't do this and end her $$$ career if was just being whipped up out of thin air. Good for her and I hope she finds justice, whatever that is. I also hope another network jumps out there and picks her up, it shouldn't be a Scarlet Letter for women to speak up. 

I'm also aware women cry foul when it's totally unnecessary but given the stakes here I doubt Carlson is lying. Murdoch should fire Jabba the Hutt once he conducts an internal investigation which should not be hard. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't know she was fired or let go on June 23rd and then she filed the allegations. 

But she had the top rated show in the afternoon, she was there 11 years and was never going to crack into the top 3-4 night slots where Kelly came in and pushed Hannity back to 10PM. 

Still seems pretty shady on FOX if she was #1 in her slot, but FOX is #1 in ratings across the board, doesn't make them a great news source but they have the Senior Citizens locked up and tuning in all day. 

Fox News is really having a problem. I see people posting "Too Pro Trump" and that might be right but at some point they have to be 100% behind Donald Trump, that's the deal for catering to the Right and being the most watched news network on TV for all the wrong reasons. 

Waiting for the conservatives to NOW knock Carlson down as a legitimate source of information.  

All them rubes she stirred up for years will be coming for her now. Operation character assassination is already in gear I'm sure. It's ugly in the comments section of a couple of conservative sites.  

All them rubes she stirred up for years will be coming for her now. Operation character assassination is already in gear I'm sure. It's ugly in the comments section of a couple of conservative sites.  
Wow.  Oh, so, she'll be treated like a soldier that's no longer in uniform, or a fetus that turned out to be gay or poor or a Democrat or something.  That's sad.  :(  

Yep, saw this with Fields, Carpenter and Kelly.

Somehow deep down I think this too is driven by Trump. Just a suspicion but there are serious rifts.

Her husband is a big-time baseball agent. He signed Jeter right out of high school. He is the agent who got Ryan Howard 125 million to be a DH (even though he plays in the NL).

tone1oc said:
Waiting for the conservatives to NOW knock Carlson down as a legitimate source of information.  
Nope.  Not going to happen.  We don't stand behind bad, corrupt and extremely careless behavior like the left does with Hillary.  We actually put value in integrity and character, not just give it lip service.

Nope.  Not going to happen.  We don't stand behind bad, corrupt and extremely careless behavior like the left does with Hillary.  We actually put value in integrity and character, not just give it lip service.
Says the people that nominated Donald Trump for President. 

.Wow.  Oh, so, she'll be treated like a soldier that's no longer in uniform, or a fetus that turned out to be gay or poor or a Democrat or something.  That's sad.  :(  
Or like Paula Jones, Katleen Wiley, Juanita Broderrick, Gennifer Flowers, Monica Lewinsky...etc...etc...or maybe we can go old school with Mary Jo Kopechne...

Users who are viewing this thread