What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***EPL 2016-17 Fantasy League*** League is set - Good Luck! (1 Viewer)

Its difficult to tell but reading the thread but if you still need people I will play, or can team up with other prospective players if necessary. 

Its difficult to tell but reading the thread but if you still need people I will play, or can team up with other prospective players if necessary. 
Might as well make a provisional roll. I might be vetoed, but the way I feel right now, Eephus has a spot and the other 3 are up for grabs.

Hey, numb nuts. Are you doing this or not?????????
My bad...& yes I'm numb nuts.  Didn't know I was officially in...told Sinn Fein I'd like to be a silent partner, B/c I don't have a PayPal account, & not sure how I could compensate said partner.  Am I holding things up?  You & I would get a long just fine... I'll be Laurel, to your Hardy...if you're willing to allow me to team with you.  I really am reetarded when it comes to the Internet, but will figure out how to compensate such a benevolent fellow as yourself... Again, Mea Culpa if I've held you all up, wasn't sure where I stood...but now, I stand with Fatty Arbuckle....err...I mean Christo.

My bad...& yes I'm numb nuts.  Didn't know I was officially in...told Sinn Fein I'd like to be a silent partner, B/c I don't have a PayPal account, & not sure how I could compensate said partner.  Am I holding things up?  You & I would get a long just fine... I'll be Laurel, to your Hardy...if you're willing to allow me to team with you.  I really am reetarded when it comes to the Internet, but will figure out how to compensate such a benevolent fellow as yourself... Again, Mea Culpa if I've held you all up, wasn't sure where I stood...but now, I stand with Fatty Arbuckle....err...I mean Christo.
If you're in, it ain't with me. You might have noticed I don't play well with others. I'm just trying to get this thing moving.

What sort of luddite doesn't have a Paypal account?  :loco:

If you're in, it ain't with me. You might have noticed I don't play well with others. I'm just trying to get this thing moving.

What sort of luddite doesn't have a Paypal account?  :loco:
Oh, I've noticed you don't play well with others...That's why it would be so much fun, GB!   Our mutual love of the Three Lions, & all things Anglo, seems to be a match made in heaven!  Seriously, I do apologize if I've held things up, especially with you & your circumspect dice "roll"....chomping at the bit, eh?  C'mon, Christo, what could possibly go wrong with "ChristoKafka'?

Christo - 940

Three Thousand - 890

Drunken Slob - 845

Eephus - 637

TLEF 316 - 618

Sinn Fein - 600

Gator - 589

FreeBaGel - 556

Brady Marino - 527

Bonzai - 274

Moe - 251

Poke4Life - 64

I make that 12. Get your money in, boys. $35 to MRL171 at LIVE dot COM

Christo - 940

Three Thousand - 890

Drunken Slob - 845

Eephus - 637

TLEF 316 - 618

Sinn Fein - 600

Gator - 589

FreeBaGel - 556

Brady Marino - 527

Bonzai - 274

Moe - 251

Poke4Life - 64

I make that 12. Get your money in, boys. $35 to MRL171 at LIVE dot COM
Personally, don't care bout no darn  :moneybag: , just looking forward to another highly competitive season.

Don't hate on me when I take Juan Cuadrado and he doesn't get sent out on loan to Juve this year. :lol:

Get yo shizzo to MRL 171 at LIVE dot COM

:references ODB:   :banned:

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, you've convinced me. That's our 12. We've all rolled, and I'm kicking this ####er off!

With pick 1.01 Sporting Real Christo United Football Club selects . . .

Zlatan Ibrahimović, F,  :devil:

PM'ing 3000

Okay, you've convinced me. That's our 12. We've all rolled, and I'm kicking this ####er off!

With pick 1.01 Sporting Real Christo United Football Club selects . . .

Zlatan Ibrahimović, F,  :devil:

PM'ing 3000
I drafted him last year in this league.  He was terrible

Christo - 940

Three Thousand - 890

Drunken Slob - 845

Eephus - 637

TLEF 316 - 618

Sinn Fein - 600

Gator - 589

FreeBaGel - 556

Brady Marino - 527

Jmon - 300 or 400 (Provisional. Can we get a confirmation?)

Bonzai - 274

Moe - 251

Poke4Life - 64

Guys, trying to join the league to pick, and I'm getting an error message.  Says there are 14 teams already joined.  Kick someone out and I'm ready to go.

Users who are viewing this thread