What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2016 Subscriber Contest - live scoring in first post (1 Viewer)

This is always a fun contest.  I finished #33 this year.  Week's 14 and 15 did me in.. specifically at WR where Julio, Mike Evans and Larry Fitz took those weeks off.  But I was very happy with my team this year.  

I know there are lots of what ifs and such that everyone has for their teams, but it's fun to go back and look at those who finished in the top 5 and how they managed to barely survive a couple of weeks during the season.  5th place finisher made it past week 9 by 3 pts and week 10 by 2 pts.  

I guess my most   :ptts:  moment is the total number of weeks my team scored over 200 points.  I had 7 weeks at 200+ pts.  First place team had 6; Second place had 3; Third place had 1... fourth place had 4 and fifth place had 1 week over 200 pts.  

Congrats to the winner and another big thanks to Iggy for this thread.  

Yep, lots of fun and I got my best finish ever. 3rd place this year! My :ptts:  moment was when I realized that 12.65 points made a difference of $18,000. 

I ended up in 13th place. My squad basically kept up its regular season pace in the playoffs, led by LeVeon Bell & David Johnson. My distinctive players (Jimmy Graham & Julian Edelman) didn't have big games in the playoffs, which pretty much killed my chances of winning this thing.

Congrats to those that finished top 5.  It's funny how teams can take different paths to the top.  The top team went minimal roster with studs and cleaned up.  Man, his team would be the guys I would pick halfway through the season...Johnson, Zeke and Leveon at RB!!!

Second place went the different path and picked a large roster.

I guess you just never know!

Okay I guess I was wrong when I posted that last week.

After the contest I emailed DD like they asked for the top 5 to do and was told that I would get an email from Joe soon.

A month later and I still haven't got the email to start the process.

I would think that we would have got some kind of contact by now.

How long does it take to send an email to 5 guys?

Can anyone that has won before give us an idea on how long it took for you to actually get your money?

SeniorVBDStudent said:
That's a little too much personal info....
Maybe, but it got results: "August 1 Wakeup Call" email I just got promises the contest debut on Aug. 3.  That means it should be up by next week!

Users who are viewing this thread