What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Shady, time to change your avatar? ETA - Just post pics of McKayla Maroney here. (1 Viewer)

a few stills

loopy jiggling

for comparison ... 

body two years ago  

face two years ago  another two years ago

face now  another recent

work has been done  :popcorn:

her long advertised 'music' career is supposedly coming closer to fruition - she's been scarce on the social mediaz front for awhile, so this latest volley may be a marketing ploy to thrust her back into whatever relevance she can muster ... just hate seeing her morph herself into a Kardashian knockoff   :shrug:
Whatever work has been done to her face has made her less attractive imo.

a few stills

loopy jiggling

for comparison ... 

body two years ago  

face two years ago  another two years ago

face now  another recent

work has been done  :popcorn:

her long advertised 'music' career is supposedly coming closer to fruition - she's been scarce on the social mediaz front for awhile, so this latest volley may be a marketing ploy to thrust her back into whatever relevance she can muster ... just hate seeing her morph herself into a Kardashian knockoff   :shrug:
IMO her face doesn't look that different. The recent pics are from a different angle and she's wearing heavy makeup, but I don't see anything that looks like surgical differences.

IMO her face doesn't look that different. The recent pics are from a different angle and she's wearing heavy makeup, but I don't see anything that looks like surgical differences.
I'm no expert, but she does look less attractive. It could just be the overdone makeup. 

She definitely had some face work done, got a BBL, etc.

She's surely not ugly now but surely less natural looking.

are those ### implants?

If so, I may get some for myself 
Look up some before and after pics of Brazilian Butt Lifts. They basically just take fat from unwanted parts of your body (waist, thighs, etc) and inject it in the butt. I can't confirm that is what McKayla has had done but I've seen a lot of Dr. Miami and Botched episodes.

Users who are viewing this thread