What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

⚽ Soccer Match-day Thread (1 Viewer)

So it sound ridiculous to say that a home Europa League game against Cologne could be an important game in Arsenal's season, and it will mean nothing if/when Chelsea smoke them at the Bridge this weekend, but if Arsenal could manage a draw against Chelsea, I think you could point to yesterday's game as a really big one.

It's more evidence that Kolasinic needs as many minutes as possible  a 3-man backline is stupid and is for stupids. 

Crystal Palace might want to start selling those Championship tickets soon...not sure how they get to 30 points this season...

I'd be curious to see the financials on NBC's decision to start the Gold package this season.

I can't imagine the revenue bump is significant, but I wonder if part of the decision was made to try and boost the viewership of the games they still show on cable.

Atlético opened their stadium with a 1-0 win. Good to get the 3 points in the inaugural game, but it wasn't the most pleasant to watch. I was hoping for more goals. Getting Costa integrated into the team and scoring goals will be a real boost.

All you cheapskates without Bein Español are missing out on NASL North Carolina FC vs Puerto Rico. So who's laughing now?

Was just on the middle of writing that arsenal can't get out of their own end, and then these last two attacks just carving chel open.

Great start to the game

• Smile
Reactions: Ned
Interesting to see chels forced into going long. Credit to ars MF for seemingly bidding things here.

ETA... Bossing, not bidding

Last edited by a moderator:
Lacazette vs Luiz has been all kinds of great

ETA... Ouch. Hope sideshow is ok there

Last edited by a moderator:
Here he is. Lacazette out... good game for him, but definitely started to lose influence. Good change.

Now I want to see Hazard.

Users who are viewing this thread