Top Posters In This Topic

• Sinn Fein

• El Floppo

• AAABatteries

• B Maverick

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Zlatan’s 500th career goal is ridiculous.  https://streamable.com/u5sl7  

Sean Raggett, Lincoln City goalscorer: "No time for celebrations, it’s North Ferriby away on Tuesday”    

English teams in CL

Holy crap, what a start to the Bayern v Leverkusen match.

Bayern called for a handball in the box within the first few minutes. 
PK awarded and Neuer makes the save AND makes a save on the rebound shot.

But wait!  The ref never blew the whistle for Leverkusen to take the kick.  So, they do it all again, and Leverkusen score.

17-11 shots, and 10-3 shots on goal for Liverpool.  Felt like Spurs were closer than that during the match.  Easily could have been a draw or 5-3 for Liverpool.

Mane lucky not to get called for the PK.

ETA:  right on cue they showed the replay.  Pen.

Edited by Dinsy Ejotuz

Bayern now up 2-1.  Hoping to find a video of Robben's goal that made it two.  Simply stunning.

Edited by Mjolnirs
2 hours ago, Sinn Fein said:

BTW @gianmarco - how the #### did you end up with such a strong team in fantasy?  That is a loaded line-up!

Late goals to give you the win and reward the reverse jinx. No clean sheets for my 2 and then the late Leicester goal and Newcastle goal.

Congrats!

5 minutes ago, gianmarco said:

Late goals to give you the win and reward the reverse jinx. No clean sheets for my 2 and then the late Leicester goal and Newcastle goal.

Congrats!

Its not over yet - if Watford get a clean sheet and/or Soton over Brighton, and its a wasted hat-trick.

(I really wasn't going for the reverse jinx here - I figured I had a chance to win, but today was the first time I saw your team, and its impressive.  Well drafted my friend.)

7 minutes ago, Sinn Fein said:

Its not over yet - if Watford get a clean sheet and/or Soton over Brighton, and its a wasted hat-trick.

(I really wasn't going for the reverse jinx here - I figured I had a chance to win, but today was the first time I saw your team, and its impressive.  Well drafted my friend.)

:thumbup:

4 minutes ago, The Kansas Comet said:

They look like someone threw a red sock into the laundry with white jerseys

Exactly. I'm not opposed to pink. But it's this particular pink that looks, well, like someone threw a red sock into the laundry with white jerseys.

• Like 1

That's awesome ref shtick. Keep adjusting the free kick position, taking your time in doing so as a ref, get everyone settled and make sure nothing is out of sorts, and then blow the whistle right before they take it.

WTF.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, gianmarco said:

Exactly. I'm not opposed to pink. But it's this particular pink that looks, well, like someone threw a red sock into the laundry with white jerseys.

Yeah. I’m normally a total pink fanboy. A pinko if you will. This?  Do not like. 

I suppose if it makes Pogba play like this, they should keep trotting it out though. 

lots of goals in MLS this weekend.

today's DC v RB game was pretty epic. BWP with a hat-trick, including a bike and last minute lefty volley (after Muyl, lower east side LEGEND, brought a 60 yard ball down immaculately at full stretch, beat his man to the endline and put it on BWP's foot). Rooney with a goal, but should have had his own hat-trick, going woodwork once and missing a breakaway another time. Acosta (#10) for DC was magic on the day. and nips had a goal in RBs comeback 3-3 tie.

• Like 1
On 9/15/2018 at 9:57 AM, The Kansas Comet said:

They look like someone threw a red sock into the laundry with white jerseys

Exactly what my daughter said when she saw them

On 9/15/2018 at 10:09 AM, The Kansas Comet said:

Well done from Smalling there.  Strange to see a Mourinho team continue to try to score after taking a lead.

That stopped at the half as expected.

• Like 1