What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

⚽ Soccer Match-day Thread (6 Viewers)

Are any of these games being shown in English. Im watching what can be described as red zone for champions league. Which is fine, but I cant believe not one game is on in English right now. Tried TBS or TNT which is what it usually is on. 

Are any of these games being shown in English. Im watching what can be described as red zone for champions league. Which is fine, but I cant believe not one game is on in English right now. Tried TBS or TNT which is what it usually is on. 
They are all on CBS All-access.  It is yet another subscription, which sucks, but still a pretty good deal for a few bucks a month.

Just a little PSA.  CBS Access had a one month trial instead of the normal 7 day trial.  Unfortunately, it expired yesterday.  I just gave a quick call, took 5 minutes, and the rep was able to give me the 1 month trial (in addition to the 7 day trial).  So, even if you don't feel like keeping it normally, it's a quick 5 minutes to get a month of matches.

I’m kind of digging this RedZone like show on CBS Sports Network

ETA - just need Brugge to convert the penalty and Dortmund to score and they can solely focus on United match

Last edited by a moderator:
EPL VAR would have ruled it out for offside with their lines.

I think this VAR applied it correctly though, so no I am not arguing.  United should have been up 2-1 but they didnt take their chances.
It’s going to be brutal - should have converted multiple chances, he was barely off with his foot, Fred being an idiot.

Oh, and Neymar is still a ####.

Different discussion if he should have been off at HT or not, but you can't blame Ole for a poor ref decision.
I agree with the commentator that it may be a yellow even if he sees the touch.  Fred was out of control and yes, that’s more on Fred but it was obvious in the first half he was on the line. Should have come off.

It’s going to be brutal - should have converted multiple chances, he was barely off with his foot, Fred being an idiot.

Oh, and Neymar is still a ####.
:goodposting:

I agree with the commentator that it may be a yellow even if he sees the touch.  Fred was out of control and yes, that’s more on Fred but it was obvious in the first half he was on the line. Should have come off.
Didn't see much of the first half but based on what I did see, although it wasnt really a head butt, was still dumb and he was lucky.  From there sure maybe he should have been subbed. 

But no that was not a foul so shoudnt be a yellow.  Most announcers arent even watching the game....

:goodposting:

Didn't see much of the first half but based on what I did see, although it wasnt really a head butt, was still dumb and he was lucky.  From there sure maybe he should have been subbed. 

But no that was not a foul so shoudnt be a yellow.  Most announcers arent even watching the game....
He probably should have gotten a yellow for stepping on the PSG player but somehow the PSG player got the yellow.  That play alone is worth them changing the VAR rule.

Depends on which Pogba shows up for 15 mins.  Just had a great shot just over..
I don’t deny he’s one of the few who could pull off what he almost just did but with the running and cover needed I’d have gone a different way.  I guess being motivated against the top French side may pay off.

Moe. said:
That got out of hand quickly for SKC
I got up and had to do something and did not pause the game.  When I left KC was the better team.  When I got back 10 minutes later they were down by 3.............

City vs Fulham is like men against boys.

Robinsons imperfect touch has gotten him and the team into trouble more than once against city's press.

Users who are viewing this thread