What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

⚽ Soccer Match-day Thread (2 Viewers)

This game is very frantic, very disjointed.  Both teams are having issues with their touches.  Very Sloppy. Inconsistent foul calls.

Terrible game all around

Deserved goal from Miami. They've been the better side this half.  Galaxy have had no answers for Pizarro and Matuidi thus far and haven't had any sustained time with the ball.  And Chicharito's performance so far only make me miss Robbie Keane all the more.

Galaxy have had some bad turnovers deep in their territory.  Fortunately Miami hasn't punished them for it yet.

Miami gets a PK on a 50-50 call.  I think Pizarro had a bad touched but it went between the defender's legs and Pizarro goes down after contact with Villafana.  Higuain converts.  He can go rot.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I need to lament Chicharito's performance more as he doubles his career total with the Galaxy as he levels things once again, poking home a rebound.  The Galaxy have looked better since going to more of a 4-4-2

Last edited by a moderator:
An Englishe Woche in the Bundesliga this week.  Leipzig with a surprise loss to Köln, and Bayern up on Leverkusen.  If Bayern maintains the win, they will have a 10 point lead with 4 matches to go.

AC Milan lose 2-1 and Inter is 1-1 in the 90'

City up 2-1
Real up 2-0

Juve win 3-1
ESL teams:

Chelsea 0-0
Liverpool 1-1
Inter 1-1

AC Milan lose 1-2 

Juve win 3-1
Tottenham win 2-1

City up 2-1
Real up 3-0

Athletico and Barca play tomorrow
Arsenal plays Friday
United plays Sunday

Barça be hanging 4 or 5 goals on teams all the time right now.  A draw in Camp Nou for Atleti would be magnificent.

All 3 clubs at the top held set this round.

Watching the recording of KC-ORL - crazy match, lots of chances, a few goals called off for offside and then one reversed and given as a goal for Nani.  Draw probably a fair result.

If anything they could have taken a look at TAA shoving Wilson in the back. But no matter. All Willock does is score touchdowns
Toon! Toon!
Black and White Army!

Had some fun with some Reds at the 11th Street Bar this morning at 7:30am (I volunteer at a soup kitchen down the block)

“Howay the lads!” from across the street 

They suggested I do something which is anatomically impossible.

2.5 hours later from the kitchen window:

“Can I get an update on the score?”

Bollocks!

”That’s a shame”

Users who are viewing this thread