Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

⚽ Soccer Match-day Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Sinn Fein

    2761

  • El Floppo

    2649

  • AAABatteries

    1292

  • B Maverick

    1130

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Zlatan’s 500th career goal is ridiculous.  https://streamable.com/u5sl7  

Sean Raggett, Lincoln City goalscorer: "No time for celebrations, it’s North Ferriby away on Tuesday”    

English teams in CL

Guys getting opened up everywhere now. Hard fought physical battle. ATL dude needs some patch work 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ref should be getting these ATL players away from Santos right now. Start carding people if possible. That's incredible unprofessional right there. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, AAABatteries said:

Philly players flopping around on the ground?

Excuse me - faking injuries and rolling around on the ground.

*save one elbow that everyone will remind me about 

  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Kacper has had some back issues dealt with since the preseason 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AAABatteries said:

Excuse me - faking injuries and rolling around on the ground.

*save one elbow that everyone will remind me about 

There's actually been several elbows 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NewlyRetired said:

who has the scoreline at halftime? Lol

Blake 6 ATL 0 I believe. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Union in their first 3 ever CONCACAF Matches have scored 8 goals so far and allowed 0. There's your WOW stat of the night 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ted Lange as your Bartender said:

:lmao:  the most undeserved 3-0 ever but I’ll take it

5 yrs ago we lose this 3-0 

Link to post
Share on other sites

@RyanRosenblatt: Toronto FC's third home match of the season is in a third different home stadium, and is kicking off at 10 pm local time. This bodes well for some Concacafing.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

In hindsight Atlanta should have sent some of their players a month ago to an important tournament to gain some big game experience.  Probably don't get curb stomped 3-0 in that case.

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, JaxBill said:

Cruz Azul looks way too quick for TFC now.  They scored in 3rd minute and have had several more chances. We're only in the 11th minute.

TFC making it this far was already a bit of a miracle.  They may be out of their depth, especially with their two best players not playing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, BassNBrew said:

In hindsight Atlanta should have sent some of their players a month ago to an important tournament to gain some big game experience.  Probably don't get curb stomped 3-0 in that case.

But then what would you complain about?

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, AAABatteries said:

What a joke - they hurt their vaginas more than Ned does.

You know the best part of that game?  A DE kid icing the game.  :hipthrust:

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CletiusMaximus said:

PSG have been better for 90% of the game, but for two massive blunders on the goals.

Agree with all of those except I’d say it’s more like 70-75%, City been pretty good 2nd half. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Another glorious night of Concacaf play.  :)

I don't get it.  You watch a Liga MX game, it looks fine.  You watch an MLS game, it looks fine.

But put any of these teams in a Concacaf game and it all goes to hell.  I don't think the refs have any idea what they are doing and the games turn shambolic.

I heard Porter stormed out of the press conference in Columbus #####ing about the horrible refs after their 2-2 game tonight.

And check out this near perfect Concacaf ending of the Portland - Club America game tonight.  Notice the game clock too. :)  Holden trying to figure it out is so good.

https://streamable.com/62e0oz

Edited by NewlyRetired
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, NewlyRetired said:

Another glorious night of Concacaf play.  :)

I don't get it.  You watch a Liga MX game, it looks fine.  You watch an MLS game, it looks fine.

But put any of these teams in a Concacaf game and it all goes to hell.  I don't think the refs have any idea what they are doing and the games turn shambolic.

I heard Porter stormed out of the press conference in Columbus #####ing about the horrible refs after their 2-2 game tonight.

And check out this near perfect Concacaf ending of the Portland - Club America game tonight.  Notice the game clock too. :)  Holden trying to figure it out is so good.

https://streamable.com/62e0oz

Wow, so much wrong with that.  And the ref was in a good position to see the foul that led to the handball (If you can call it that with his arms in and in natural positions for a guy who was fouled and falling).  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The Z Machine said:

Thanks, Granada!

It's all back in play now.

At least they can't blame Dest, who didn't feature.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...