What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

⚽ Soccer Match-day Thread (4 Viewers)

Griezmann needs a haircut; he looks sleazy; in a bad, greasy sort of way.  I like my Frenchmen clean-cut.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you let guys like Arguero run you might want to make sure your line is lined up properly - of course you are insane to just let him take off like that even if you have some idea to trap him it rarely works against the good ones

• Smile
Reactions: Ned
What a game. It's so good to see Falcao back in form. 4-2 on the home leg still puts Monaco through and that's not crazy to imagine the way these clubs play.

CGRdrJoe said:
I have to admit I was pretty disappointed when I saw the video of Shaw eating, I wasn't thinking it would be a meat pie but rather some kind of dessert pie :sadbanana:
Shows what you know about pies at matches, noob.

:fro: with the start.  Can he channel his inner-Vermaelen and single-handedly overturn ManU's 3-0 advantage?  

:fro: with the start.  Can he channel his inner-Vermaelen and single-handedly overturn ManU's 3-0 advantage?  
so far the power the other 10 is keeping him down.

and who needs TIKI TAKA when you have MKHI MATA!!!! 
(saw that on twitter so I cant take credit)

Ok, so 1-0 (4-0) agg, Mkhi has a hammy issue and is subbed.  Take of Zlatan and Pogba and get ready for the League Cup final on Sunday.

so far the power the other 10 is keeping him down.

and who needs TIKI TAKA when you have MKHI MATA!!!! 
(saw that on twitter so I cant take credit)

Ok, so 1-0 (4-0) agg, Mkhi has a hammy issue and is subbed.  Take of Zlatan and Pogba and get ready for the League Cup final on Sunday.
Oof...red card.  I can Bailly believe he just did that.

Roma-Villareal @ 1:00.

Roma has 4 away goals advantage, but Thomas "thebaneofKafka'sexistence"  Vermaelan gets the start.  He couldn't possibly...could he?

:deadhorse: ..He did it again Sunday vs Torino, coming on as a sub, proceeding to play forward onside, & again ruining another Roma shutout.

Sweating profusely.

Roma-Villareal @ 1:00.

Roma has 4 away goals advantage, but Thomas "thebaneofKafka'sexistence"  Vermaelan gets the start.  He couldn't possibly...could he?

:deadhorse: ..He did it again Sunday vs Torino, coming on as a sub, proceeding to play forward onside, & again ruining another Roma shutout.

Sweating profusely.
Un####ingbelievable.  HE DOES IT AGAIN!  Horribly losing the ball in possession, leading to direct easy goal in the 15'.  UN-#######-BELIEVABLE.  

Users who are viewing this thread