What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

⚽ Soccer Match-day Thread (4 Viewers)

@El Floppo(&, to some extent, Roadkill?)...Roma @ Internazionale; 2:45

Should be a tense affair.  Inter have won 9 straight Serie A matches at home, while Roma are also in top form.  Napoli lost at home to "La Dea" (HotLanta!) yesterday, so Inter can close to within 3 points of UCL spot today.  They've been a different team since that Laziale Pioli took over as coach.  Roma CB Manolas vs Icardi matchup will be critical, whilst the front troika of Dzeko, Salah & Nainggolan have to impose their will.  Can't wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
I suspected we might see Boufal as this game went on. If it gets to OT then I think some fresh speed from the Schlonger is in order.

And as I type.

Last edited by a moderator:
Atalanta is now ahead of Inter, & only 3 points behind Napoli for the final Serie A UCL spot.  They swept Napoli home & away, without conceding (!) one goal, & also beat Roma & Inter.  Amazing story, as their coach was one game away from being fired, due to a poor start.  This would be their highest finish ever.  

The real Hotlanta!

Southampton were the better team but Zlatan would not be denied.  United missed Mkhi, and despite Lingard's goal he was pretty poor throughout the game, even missing the target on a free shot at the back post and lucky to not get a 2nd yellow.  Great goals by Southampton, some dodgy bookings by the ref but all in all an entertaining game.

United has now won the most major trophies of any team in England.  

Southampton were the better team but Zlatan would not be denied.  United missed Mkhi, and despite Lingard's goal he was pretty poor throughout the game, even missing the target on a free shot at the back post and lucky to not get a 2nd yellow.  Great goals by Southampton, some dodgy bookings by the ref but all in all an entertaining game.

United has now won the most major trophies of any team in England.  
You gotta link? I saw somewhere this pulled them level with the Scousers.

:shrug:

Leicester can avoid relegation even with a loss to Liverpool.  Finishing in top-4 becomes more difficult for Liverpool if they drop points to Leicester....

With Shakespeare managing Leicester today, I expect @Ramsay Hunt Experience @Kafka and our other literary punners to be very active in here. I don't want obvious stuff like "wherefore art thou flag O linejudge" and "if you foul us, do we not dive?" I want you guys reaching deep today.

Users who are viewing this thread