What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

⚽ Soccer Match-day Thread (3 Viewers)

You're literally the only person who doesn't love them.  For God's sake in a league with a bunch of incredibly boring kits (DCU, RSL, FC Dallas) it's nice to have something distinctive
kafka gets it.
plus... derivative of a crap team doesn't make for the best distinction.

F you.  

dammit.

look- what color scheme is ATL riffing? what stupid "team" in Italy are they riffing from? 

IT WOULD LOOK BETTER/RIGHT IN BLUE AND BLACK

Not to disrupt your pleasure, but was Hazard offsides?  Seems to me he probably was a step in front of the defender to his right when the pass was played back to him.
I thought so too because he definitely seems in front of the guy running with him... but the guy in the middle of the field holds him on. 

I thought so too because he definitely seems in front of the guy running with him... but the guy in the middle of the field holds him on. 
Yeah, I went all  :grad:  and looked at it frame by frame and he was on...  the defender on the far right tries to hold up a touch but it was too late.

• Smile
Reactions: Ned
Tempted to post an update in the thread title.  I feel a little bad for my Arsenal ifriends having to watch the ship go down

Tempted to post an update in the thread title.  I feel a little bad for my Arsenal ifriends having to watch the ship go down
No you don't.  And don't you dare...let the hate flow through you...Just picture them in a Lazio jersey with El Floppo emblazoned on the back...

...You're welcome.

Eta:...Mea Culpa...That's me I'm thinking of...Nevermind; as you were...

Last edited by a moderator:
I am salty about the 27 minutes of extra time at Craven Cottage, so suck it Arsenal.  Suck it hard. 

(harder than that you bellends)

whoa... just checked ESPN page to see the scores- and figured they'd messed up and just put last games up. strange coincidence to have both games end up with identical scores both times... especially those scores.

I am salty about the 27 minutes of extra time at Craven Cottage, so suck it Arsenal.  Suck it hard. 

(harder than that you bellends)
I was with you, (but you didn't carry me at the end, my friend..Those must've been my footprints in the sand)... 

I now love Leeds...You have me following them as much as my beloved Zaragoza...

*Totally ripping off RHE here... Imitation is....

Users who are viewing this thread