What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FBG Player Mix Up on Eric Rogers (former 49ers now FA WR) & Eli Rogers (Steelers WR) (1 Viewer)

pghrob

Hail to the Chief
Just an FYI that FBG's website currently has Eric Rogers (free agent from California Lutheran) assigned to both the Steelers roster and as a free agent in your FBG projections database and also in the subscriber contest (as E. Rogers Pittsburgh  $4 in selection enty form but Eric Rogers in final entry read out).

I think you intend the E. Rogers on the Steelers to be the 2nd year wr from Louisville named Eli. 

Not sure if for the contest the E. Rogers you wanted at $4 was the injured former 49ers/CFL wr Eric Rogers or Steelers wr Eli Rogers. I think you meant the latter since your contest team entry form & results points to the Steelers E. Rogers with Steelers bye week 8.

Interesting that you have very low projections for Steelers E. Rogers. I anticipate you all will be elevating your projections for Eli Rogers on the Steelers since their Rogers at wr is not Eric Rogers out with torn ACL.

I did send private message to David Dodds early this morning.  He may not be working today.

Thanks.

Some FBG forecasters fixed their confusion on Eric Rogers & Eli Rogers. Others still need to do so.  It's still wrong in subscriber contest.

Users who are viewing this thread