What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Wooing my neighbor: I came. I hugged. I wooed. Now moving on. (2 Viewers)

:blackdot: I can see that I have some reading to do when I finally slow down at work.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Chatted this evening. Her dogs love me. The little girl loves the roller blades. Good chat. However, Friday is off the table because her parents are coming in. May try for Sunday. TIA for the #####ing and complaining. 

I missed this thread until now. If I read the OP and the last 3 pages, did I miss anything important? I'll need to know how to advise our friend Colonel Jessup when the first fence line shot gets fired. 

But he'll have to ask me nicely. 

I missed this thread until now. If I read the OP and the last 3 pages, did I miss anything important? I'll need to know how to advise our friend Colonel Jessup when the first fence line shot gets fired. 

But he'll have to ask me nicely. 
didn't really miss anything other than some :flex: jokes, some raucous cheese discussion, and just a sprinkling of weather talk

Captain Cranks said:
I'm right there with you, brother; going through a divorce and looking for a new relationship.  A long term connection is the priority, not sex.  Do things at your own pace for yourself and your family...not to titillate some bored, middle-aged men on a message board.  
Hey! I'm not that bored .... I mean I'm not that old .... I mean .... 

OK. I'm living vicariously through the actions of the good Colonel.  

Captain Cranks said:
I'm right there with you, brother; going through a divorce and looking for a new relationship.  A long term connection is the priority, not sex.  Do things at your own pace for yourself and your family...not to titillate some bored, middle-aged men on a message board.  
:pickle:

Evilgrin 72 said:
OK. I'm in. 
Do yourself a favor and start from the beginning.  It is not even close to one of your stories but it is still entertaining. 

I have a feeling the ending to this is going to be very anti-climatic. 

Why isn't Sunday confirmed if Friday and Saturday are out? If Friday and Saturday were discussed as out, why no number to work out details later?

Why isn't Sunday confirmed if Friday and Saturday are out? If Friday and Saturday were discussed as out, why no number to work out details later?
Will try to do that today if I see her. She had company (female, you animals) show up as we were talking, so I said we'll discuss later, as she had to get to her company, and both kids and both dogs were running wild in her driveway. 

Gotta check and see how well the European and American models are lined up for good weather.  Can't take a chance on there even being a potential for precipitation or NRJ is out of there.

Users who are viewing this thread