What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Wooing my neighbor: I came. I hugged. I wooed. Now moving on. (3 Viewers)

Wow, @fatness went way back for this one. :lol:  

I'll post an update on several of the characters from this thread later when I get time. 

As for me, there have been some highs and lows, but still out here hugging. I'll do a quick recap when I post the other updates. Aside from one. One that about broke me, and I am not sure that I want to talk about it and dredge up the memories. 
You sound like you need a hug GB 

🙇‍♂️

Sorry, y'all. I like a good slow play, haven't we learned this by now? :lol:  I didn't intend on taking this long. Had some personal stuff come up and really needed an uninterrupted block of time, MAINLY to review this thread and recall which names I called which people. :lmao:  I don't think I ever disclosed, but it got a little complicated because one of the RL names of one of the thread's characters later ended up being one of the thread pseudonyms I had already used :wall:   

I'm daydrinking, so why not now. Doing a quick scan of the thread, and update forthcoming.... Idk about you guys, but F the entirety of 2021, and Happy New Year! It's gotta be better. 

Man, has it really been SIX years since Marissa and I said goodbye? It doesn't seem that long thinking back. Time flies when you're out there wooing in them streets.

Here's a rundown of the thread, as well as some hindsight commentary as I see people's comments. 

1. Sweet Marisa. Sigh. The thread inspiration that started it all with just a plate of cookies delivered by her sweet little daughter. Well, we didn't talk much after her last mention in this thread. I probably still had some feelings for her if I'm being honest with myself, but about a year-1.5 year after we said goodbye she ended up getting married and moving a couple of hours away. Have had zero contact with her, and that's probably the way it needs to stay. She probably didn't ever have any genuine love for me. She probably just appreciated me being kind to her and her girls. I realize this now. Live and learn. 
2. People chastised the #### out of me for not revealing more details about Marisa, acting like Google didn't exist. Maybe they were less experienced Googlers than myself, but if I had disclosed what people were asking me for, she would've been easily Google-able. Enough said. 
3. I miss @Evilgrin 72 :sadbanana:
4. Unnamed dental hygienist: (the first girl after Marisa); I was right in that something was off there. I would later find out that she was still hung up on her on/off again BF who she ended up marrying, subsequently divorcing and is now dating again. :lol: She wasn't great at conversation anyway. Crisis averted there. :thumbup:
5. As I read through some of the "predictions" of this thread, I realize I was right more often than I was wrong, and actually had a pretty good read on most of these situations (hindsight 20/20 and all that). I guess this is a subtle :pokey: to a few commenters in here from back then, who probably aren't even here any more :lol:  
6. I realize now that it was a separate thread where I chronicled the other stuff. Been too long and I had forgotten, thinking it was all in this thread. So I'm actually done now.  :suds:

7. @cstu is still a #### :pigeon: :lmao:  

Over at the Purse forum FFA...

Tremendous Backside:   Wait, does that mean what I think it means?

2Old2GetBalled:  You have to give us more than that.  Details, we want details!

The Randy #### Experience:  Size, please!

SWC-Section:  The first thing you should do is get one of those home test kits from the drug store and make sure you get a good stream of tinkle on it so there is no doubt about the results which can be confusing since positive is bad and negative is good and you don't want to mix them up and you can take that to the gynecologist, girlfriend.
Bump for 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread