What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fred and Greg's thread (2 Viewers)

I watched this so many times trying to tell. No idea where they came from. I think maybe the white car gets flipped in one frame near the end away up the road, but not sure on that either.
we're trying to figure out how the person didn't get sucked up by the  tornado and decided that they must have bailed out of the car 

I watched this so many times trying to tell. No idea where they came from. I think maybe the white car gets flipped in one frame near the end away up the road, but not sure on that either.
I kept trying to figure out if there's a person approaching from the right just as the white car crosses in front, and before all hell breaks loose. Thought maybe that guy ended up sitting by the road afterward but IDK

Had a friend in high school do a flaming Dr. Pepper shot and partially miss his mouth. Lit the side of his face on fire. No major damage, but definitely some obvious redness for a few days. no idea what he told his parents.
GB of mine in HS had a full mustache and tried shooting a "flaming jellybean" (or whatever white trash bastardized version somebody came up with) without blowing out the flame.  Lit his cookie duster on fire.

Found a recipe but I don't think it was this (aside from the 151), and I never saw a straw involved.

1 OZ 151 PROOF RUM

1 OZ BLACKBERRY BRANDY

1 OZ OUZO ANISE LIQUEUR

COMBINE INGREDIENTS IN A SHOT GLASS. LIGHT ON FIRE AND DRINK THROUGH STRAW BEFORE FLAME GOES OUT AND STRAW MELTS

Last edited by a moderator:
we're trying to figure out how the person didn't get sucked up by the  tornado and decided that they must have bailed out of the car 
I get the sense the person just got blown into frame with the other debris and ended up sitting there on the right. 

I don't imagine a scenario where anybody would weigh the option of staying in a car or jumping out into the middle of a tornado and choosing the latter. Unless pcp.

I get the sense the person just got blown into frame with the other debris and ended up sitting there on the right. 

I don't imagine a scenario where anybody would weigh the option of staying in a car or jumping out into the middle of a tornado and choosing the latter. Unless pcp.
never rule out pcp. it's always lurking when you least expect it.

Why would the guy's primary care physician advise him to get out of a car in the middle of a tornado? And what was he doing calling his doctor in the middle of a tornado? That's malpractice

Users who are viewing this thread