What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I made this trade, would you have done this? PPR (1 Viewer)

gordonjerry

Footballguy
Big Money League

PPR and bonus points for long TD scores.  

Before this weekends games I traded:

Newton and Foster 

For 

Eli and Le'Veon Bell 

My Team before (Skill Players): Newton, CJ Anderson, McCoy, Foster, JStew, TY Hilton, Jarvis Landry, Emmanuel Sanders, Willie Snead.

My Team after (Skill Players): Eli, CJ Anderson, Le'Veon Bell, McCoy,  JStew, TY Hilton, Jarvis Landry, Emmanuel Sanders, Willie Snead. 

Before this weekend, I looked at this trade as a short term loss for long term gain.  I typically use Trade Dominator (TD) and consult this forum before a trade but TD is not up yet and I was short on time to execute the trade.  Would you have done this?  I will be glad to help you back, just hit me with the link.  

Thanks! 

Considering Foster´s injury, in hindsight I ld say yes, but had you asked before the weekend, probably not.

I believe that Foster is serviceable and Cam will put up considerably more points than Eli (mainly because of his running ability and goal line carries/sneaks). (tbh I never thought I ld say that! In real life I m not a fan of any of the 2).

You do look smart now that LeVeon is set to return and Foster out with an injury - gotta give you that ;)

I would've made that move. I think Foster was a risk waiting to happen with his health. The same can be said for Bell when he's on the field but he's a game changer week to week, much like Newton is. I think you will great more great weeks than not with Eli with a great schedule and 3 great receivers right now. They are going to continue to throw often although you would like for their defense to not be playing as well either. Nice trade!

Here's mine: https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/748170-not-thrilled-about-rb-situation-do-i-make-any-moves/

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread