What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

IDP for QB Trade (1 Viewer)

3quinox

Footballguy
I'm in a 16 league PPR dynasty league. Rebuild. 

I give: Wentz, Amendola, a third

I get: Bowman  

What do you guys think?

Why would you trade Wentz if you are in rebuild?  I get that Bowman (28) still has some years left but Wentz is just a rookie and you are also giving up a pick.  You didn't post your team or your reasoning but I just don't see why you want this deal if you are rebuilding.

Why would you trade Wentz if you are in rebuild?  I get that Bowman (28) still has some years left but Wentz is just a rookie and you are also giving up a pick.  You didn't post your team or your reasoning but I just don't see why you want this deal if you are rebuilding.
I agree with this.  It doesn't make any sense in a rebuild to give up a possible cornerstone QB for a LB at the middle to back of his prime.  Unless there is some sort of scoring anomaly that makes LB's much more valuable than other positions I don't see why you would do this. 

Users who are viewing this thread