What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Drop abdullah (1 Viewer)

What does the rest of your roster look like? Who is available on waivers? Need a little more info. I have Abdullah too, but right now, I'm holding. Might try to pick up Washington, but I'm not dropping.

What does the rest of your roster look like? Who is available on waivers? Need a little more info. I have Abdullah too, but right now, I'm holding. Might try to pick up Washington, but I'm not dropping.
Start wb, 2 rb, 3 wr, te, k, def

Winston

Ingram, l. Murray, ware, gio, abdullah 

Arob, maclin, djax, lockett, dorsett, tyrell williams

Gates

K. Def

Not much on ww.  Artists payne, morris, dwayne washington, could grab hightower to backup ingram

Thinking about picking up Matt ryan.  Was gonna keep rolling with Winston but I need a win badly and that matchup vs no is better than playing stl

Dude...you don't have to start multiple threads with the same three questions.  Just bump the previous ones if you want more responses.  

Not super deep benches.  I would prefer to hear exactly what is going on with Abdullah before dropping him but with what we know I would drop him for Ryan who gives you a much better match up.  With the caliber of RB available and not knowing anything definitive on Abdullah I would probably keep him over these RB choices until we know more.

Not super deep benches.  I would prefer to hear exactly what is going on with Abdullah before dropping him but with what we know I would drop him for Ryan who gives you a much better match up.  With the caliber of RB available and not knowing anything definitive on Abdullah I would probably keep him over these RB choices until we know more.
I'm thinking about dropping him for a qb

Users who are viewing this thread